Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? (13496 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by Haychay(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
yr connection most be long and straight simple grin grin grin any spot for this country na connect
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by akeentech(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
jeeqaa7:

It will be easier next year.. Moreso putin is more racist than trump.

Careful what you wish for
Wetin concern me wit Putin, Na him be our head coach?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by jeeqaa7(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:
Wetin concern me wit Putin, Na him be our head coach?

Your akpala kpala will also shrink due to extreme cold
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by akeentech(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
jeeqaa7:

Your akpala kpala will also shrink due to extreme cold
Hmm I tot it's during the summer
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
The club is for the Yorubas in Lagos only. If you reside in any other part of the country and you're not a Yoruba, even if you try to join for a millions years it won't work. The Yourbas in Lagos won't allow, just as they've cornered literally everything from the rest of the country to be sited in Lagos.

They use it to travel out of Nigeria, so it is for them only to join so as to enjoy that privilege. I know many Yorubas today who used Nigeria's soccer fan club to travel to America and never returned. That is the untold and hidden truth why joining that club has been cabaled by one ethnic group.

Ofcourse, this Luggardian contraption was formed based on cheating. You take resources from one part of the country and use to develop other parts. You use the name of federal government to steal resources to develop your area, and then you tell everyone who's not from that area to leave and go back to their states. That is your one Nigeria for you!

akeentech:
Nawah o person no fit join him country supporters club in peace again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by chubinwa(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
are dey on salary
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by Troublemaker007(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:
Every tournament Nigeria participated I always see supporters gearing the team, I've always wanted to join but I don't know how to. Please how do people join Nigeria Supporters club?

Talk say u dey find how u wan te run away from this shithole. Nor be only supporters club, na Prison association you go soon join cheesy

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by ShootToKill: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
namet:
The club is for the Yorubas in Lagos only. If you reside in any other part of the country and you're not a Yoruba, even if you try to join for a millions years it won't work. The Yourbas in Lagos won't allow, just as they've cornered literally everything from the rest of the country to be sited in Lagos.

They use it to travel out of Nigeria, so it is for them only to join so as to enjoy that privilege. I know many Yorubas today who used Nigeria's soccer fan club to travel to America and never returned. That is the untold and hidden truth why joining that club has been cabaled by one ethnic group.

Ofcourse, this Luggardian contraption was formed based on cheating. You take resources from one part of the country and use to develop other parts. You use the name of federal government to steal resources to develop your area, and then you tell everyone who's not from that area to leave and go back to their states. That is your one Nigeria for you!

Hmmm... eye opening. No wonder I've never seen a non-yoruba member of that club. Ok o.
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by dkronicle(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
banjeezay:
U say wetin?? So u wan use scope tear comot for country con dey form u wan go dey cheer Players for us here.Laye we go folo dey here ni oo oga. If june reach come my area we go dey folo cheer dem for television here. I promise u one bottle of 1759 per match join..
guy if i fit share and like 50x i for do am. U maad gan

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by banjeezay(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
dkronicle:
guy if i fit share and like 50x i for do am. U maad gan
Na soft work my guy, we folo dey ni.
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by banjeezay(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
samwash:

Guy u bad sha, u wan use laugh kill person. @Op as far say u b Nigerian, u b Nigeria supporter na. Y u wan join d club? Beta go fine club join make u dey play ball na there money dey.
No mind the O. P e don forget say Street dey here
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by jeeqaa7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:
Hmm I tot it's during the summer

Russia is cold all year round
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by educhigo: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
oops i know you want to escape in this buhari hardship but it will not work for you we all will suffer it together till 2019.but if you dont like it follow that way it gonna read you to sambiasa forest

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by educhigo: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
oops i know you want to escape in this buhari hardship but it will not work for you we all will suffer it together till 2019.but if you dont like it follow that way it gonna read you to sambiasa forest
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by 360command: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
lilfreezy:

Don't bother yourself, the system is rigged. You need to have enough money to join. Moreover the supporters club is a smuggling Cartel. If you wanna travel to any country you can go through the supporters club so once you get there, you go just loss grin. This thing has been going on for long. Just buy dstv dey Press remote for house Jare grin
na true you talk.. This na old news, e get one time wey b say my uncle wan travel by all means.. D only connection was for him to go to Trinidad and Tobago through Nigeria supporters club. It was a done deal if he had said yes.. Last min, his resident permit for the UK was approved, that was how he went back to the UK...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
ShootToKill:

Hmmm... eye opening. No wonder I've never seen a non-yoruba member of that club. Ok o.

You think cries of marginalization is a joke in this country? Nigerians, especially, the self-acclaimed majority ethnic groups are the most discriminatory people in the world. This is why when I hear people say there should not be zoning, I laugh at them. If you don't zone certain things in this country, you will see that one ethnic group will hold on to certain positions, rights, privileges, etc. forever, because ofcourse they will claim they merit it all the time.

Do you remember when all Vice Chancellors of universities in the country were all Yorubas? At the time, they said they were the most qualifed to be VCs. Zoning stopped that! More so, look at what Buhari has done with the security sector of this country. Almost everyone is from his ethnic group, even with the federal character principle, supposedly, in place.

Zoning is meant to force the sharing of resources, benefits, rights, and privileges in the country equitably and based on merit. Zoning does not discourage merit. Actually, zoning promotes the ability for qualified people from ALL parts of the country to attain their best in life. If you don't force by law certain rights and privileges, the dark side of human nature takes over. If you don't zone the Presidency for instance, one ethnic group upon becoming President will always handover to someone from the same ethnic group. This is the sad reality of the ethnic entrapment called Nigeria!

Regarding the issue of our soccer fan club, if one ethnic group continues to cabal it, then the only way to stop that would be for NASS to zone its membership quota to every state or region. That is, the law will stipulate the minimum number of members from every state or region that would make-up the club and are given VISAS to travel internationally with the team.

My two cents...
Opps, my two kobo!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by jimcaddy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hope you know say dem dey jazz each other for there? Just saying..
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by wwwtortoise(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Topestbilly:

Ogaa ooh! Someone will need strong connect to support national team again? Dis naija sef!
Lol

Bros I tire oo
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by ShootToKill: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
namet:

You think cries of marginalization is a joke in this country? Nigerians, especially, the self-acclaimed majority ethnic groups are the most discriminatory people in the world. This is why when I hear people say there should not be zoning, I laugh at them. If you don't zone certain things in this country, you will see that one ethnic will hold on to certain positions, rights, privileges, etc. forever, because ofcourse they will claim they merit it all the time. Look at what Buhari has done with the security sector of this country. Almost everyone is from his ethnic group, even with the federal character principle, supposedly, in place.

Zoning is meant to force the sharing of resources, benefits, rights, and privileges in the country equitably and based on merit. Voting does not discourage merit. Actually, zoning promotes the ability for qualified people from ALL parts of the country to attain their best in life. If you don't force by law certain rights and privileges, the dark side of human nature takes over. If you don't zone the Presidency, one ethnic group upon becoming President will always handover to his ethnic group. Based on history, this is the sad reality of the ethnic entrapment called Nigeria!

Regarding the issue of our soccer fan club, if one ethnic group continues to cabal it, then the only way to stop that would be for NASS to zone its membership quota to every state or region. That is, the law will stipulate the minimum number of members from every state or region that should make-up the club and are given VISAS to travel internationally with the team.

My two cents...
Opps, my two kobo!

You get talk.
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by ikorodureporta: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Go marry Rafiu Ladipo daughter cheesy dat man don be chairman since i know supporters' club
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by isaacsegun(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
ShootToKill:

see ur life, M.U square
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by PheezyLee(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
baba just talk you wan go Russia wink
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by Duru009(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
U don dey plan ur escape abi !
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by tlops(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Topestbilly:

Ogaa ooh! Someone will need strong connect to support national team again? Dis naija sef!
I dont know any civilized country that sponsors people to cheer their team. Each supporter pays his/her way except you win Coca-Cola competition.
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
No escape route for any broom wielding fella here, you are running no where, we are in this together, don't think you smart, you must stay here in Naija with us to finish what you started. Nonsense.
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by Belafonte(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
banjeezay:
U say wetin?? So u wan use scope tear comot for country con dey form u wan go dey cheer Players for us here.Laye we go folo dey here ni oo oga. If june reach come my area we go dey folo cheer dem for television here. I promise u one bottle of 1759 per match join..

No mind the guy, he wan japa. No chance for am. angry grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by ACE1010: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
You wan escape our of naija abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by bennynaza(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
akeentech:
Every tournament Nigeria participated I always see supporters gearing the team, I've always wanted to join but I don't know how to. Please how do people join Nigeria Supporters club?

Call me and I will hook you up. It won't cost you much
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by akeentech(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
bennynaza:

Call me and I will hook you up. It won't cost you much
Lol
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by akeentech(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
HASSANAASIA come lets talk
Re: How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? by akeentech(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mane, Salah On 10-man List For African Footballer Of The Year 2022 / Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments / U-17 AFCON: Golden Eaglets Get Easy Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.