Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (53538 Views)

My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step / My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries / My Strawberry Farm Project! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2018
keba:
Happy sunday sir. please i would love to get the cost of raising 1000 broilers. my email is israelohia@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Please include your farm location or intended location.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
For professional consultancy on your poultry project or supply and installation of poultry cages, equipments, see below details.

Contact@

Iyana Bare, opposite Jossy Adeolu , filling station. Old Lagos Road , Ibadan.

Office Line: 07054283960.

Whatsapp: +2347062252747

Email:survivalagroservice@gmail.com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9PlpC8EdZstAP01J305Ng

Pages:www.facebook.com/survivalpoultry

Instagram : @survivalpoultryfarm

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2018
Contact the professionals for your poultry projects and that Survival Poultry Farm Services has been working with farmers and potential farmers to ensure their poultry projects are actualized with the best of resources and cost effective.

For your;

Poultry Farm Designing
Poultry Farm Construction
Supply and Installation of Poultry Cages
Professional Consultancy.

Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
WE HANDLE POULTRY PROJECTS WITH PASSION & HIGH SENSE OF PROFESSIONALISM

Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
128 birds per unit is a 4 tiers cage.

Discount available on large quantities.

Contact@

Email:spfsofficial@gmail.com

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
96 birds per unit cage.

Contact@

1 Share

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE SETTING UP A POULTRY FARM

A potential farmer who plans to succeed in poultry business has to know that there are some factors to be considered especially in the planning process of setting up the farm. These include the following;

PEN HOUSE
This is one of the very important factors, in fact, very imperative as a well-structured pen is one of the determinants to how well the birds will grow and lay eggs effectively. When a pen is built putting the geographical elements of that location in perspective, it will increase productivity. A pen that does not allow the right humidity and air to flow at the right direction inside the pen will affect the laying. It is therefore important that upcoming farmers ensure to consult professionals who will ensure that their pen is designed and constructed using the best of resources in human and material capacities. This will bring about comfort for the birds and increase productivity.

[b]STORAGE FACILITIES

Storage facilities are another factor a potential poultry farmer needs to consider especially when you are mapping out the various sections of the farm. The storage facility must be constructed in line with the entire farm settings. Plans should also be made for possible expansion of the farm. Feeds storage should be kept separate from equipment store.
MANPOWER
Yes, manpower! You must plan your manpower well. It covers the farm manager, farm attendants, and security personnel especially if you intend on not handling the farm management physically. These management staff must be people of proven integrity and would ensure the farm is effectively managed.

SECURITY
Any place or establishment that is not well secured is bound to eventually crash down when there are uncontrolled level of thefts. This is why it is very important to set up strict security measures because if this is not in place, some employees can run down the farm through direct and indirect actions. So as an intending farmer, security of your farm both in human and material assets should be a priority.

For more professional consultancy on your exiting or intended poultry projects, contact us:
Whatsapp: 07062252747
Call: 07064283960
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
128 Birds per Unit Cage

Price: #85,000

Discount on large quantities.

Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Happy New Month

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by billyG(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nice job u are doing,wuld like to know d cost of set up of 1000 capacity layers poultry house & estimated crate/day.
email:goldfinger2real@yahoo.com
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
billyG:
Nice job u are doing,wuld like to know d cost of set up of 1000 capacity layers poultry house & estimated crate/day.
email:goldfinger2real@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Kindly check your email for the breakdown.

We hope to do business with you soon.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
survivalagro:

Thanks.

Kindly check your email for the breakdown.

We hope to do business with you soon.
I got yur cost estimates, although figure not clear u use d hash tag to overwrite on d figure, & u didn't state d expected no of crates/day for #1000birds.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
billyG:

I got yur cost estimates, although figure not clear u use d hash tag to overwrite on d figure, & u didn't state d expected no of crates/day for #1000birds.

Ok, we will mail you another.

Thanks.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
128 birds per unit is a 4 tiers cage.

Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Are you thinking of setting up a poultry farm?
Do you want to expand your poultry farm capabilities?
Do you desire professional consultancy to make your poultry projects a success?

Reach out to us today and get the best value for your capital.

Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by Mobola33(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice job here op, I would need a 500 capacity cage for a boiler of 8weeks, how much is it? and is it advisable to raise in cage? Kindly advise. deindebabatunde@gmail.com
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Mobola33:
Nice job here op, I would need a 500 capacity cage for a boiler of 8weeks, how much is it? and is it advisable to raise in cage? Kindly advise. deindebabatunde@gmail.com

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us.

We will forward the Proforma Invoice to your email.

Yes, using cage is good and highly recommended as it will save you extra cost and stress.
Cages are much more easier to clean and you do not need to worry about spaces as you can raise brood the birds even at your back yard.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
LET THE PROFESSIONAL HANDLE YOUR POULTRY PROJECTS

WE DESIGN, BUILD AND STOCK PENS WITH ALL FACILITIES.

wE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS WITHOUT COMPLAINTS.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
15,000 POL still available for sale.

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2018
Happy Celebration

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
We have broiler/brooding cage.

Contact@

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
10,000 pcs POL @ 14 weeks available for sale

Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
We design, build and supply poultry cages for farmers.
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by wykcool(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2018
This is one of the most resourceful threads I've ever come across on this platform. Kudos to you guys @SurvivalAgro.
Please, can you furnish me with a breakdown for the construction and stocking of a pen with 1000 POL birds.
Proposed project location is Ile-Ife, Osun State.

My email address is wykcool_1@yahoo.com
I copied your whatsapp contact and I will chat with you in the meantime.

Thanks
Re: Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State by survivalagro: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2018
wykcool:
This is one of the most resourceful threads I've ever come across on this platform. Kudos to you guys @SurvivalAgro.
Please, can you furnish me with a breakdown for the construction and stocking of a pen with 1000 POL birds.
Proposed project location is Ile-Ife, Osun State.

My email address is wykcool_1@yahoo.com
I copied your whatsapp contact and I will chat with you in the meantime.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words wink

Kindly chat with us for more enquiries.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Cheap Greenhouse / Cashew Nuts Price Update! / Agriculture Practices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.