Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria (39636 Views)

How To Earn 3K Daily With Facebook In A Very Simple Way / Make Money From Facebook In 7 Easy Ways – Watch Videos / How To Advertise On Facebook In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Omudia11:
Good

thanks
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
AccessME:
After making the money nkor?
we spend it slayers

what you want to do with your kesh is your own cup of tea cheesy
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Koolking:
Op, how much are you worth from facebook business?

Your success story will inspire and motivate others

kindly read further http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/how-to-make-money-on-facebook-in-nigeria.html
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by joepentwo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
na shit😄 create facebook page gt 50,000 followers still nobody to sponsor yu
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
palsenator:
To the moderators on NAIRALAND, These are stuffs we want on front page not one woman with big ass or someone's else life that will not add values to us. We will really appreciate it if you can bring sanity back to the front page by giving us worthwhile information.Thanks

well said. it cant be put in a better terms. very clear and concise.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
QueenAmanda:
Stale... But meanwhile

Have you noticed that, The most patient customers in the world are those buying condoms.

They’ll be like, "Oga, answer am first i go wait"

hahhhh bad mind. you seem to be speaking from experience.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kelluckom:
Nice write up, love it

thanks.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by StTrump: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
QueenAmanda:
Stale... But meanwhile

Have you noticed that, The most patient customers in the world are those buying condoms.

Customer customer grin grin grin

many did u used this weekend?
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by DANDONdGreat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
DANDONdGreat:
Nice one

thanks.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Klington: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chidexter:
Easier said than done.
Uncle thomas shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Chidexter(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Klington:

Uncle thomas shocked shocked shocked

I've tried it even to greater lengths with little success. So tell me how am a Thomas. The Op, is just making it seem easy which it isnt

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by silasweb(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for these info
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Op thanks, I love posting alot on facebook in fact i can even post for africa but nothing to write home about.... I dont need fame rather money.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Aniwhyte(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
emmykk:
Here is an example of a page we are trying to ensure it start making thousands of Naira in a year time here in Nigeria.Pls like and share it content so we can hit 3M followers

https://facebook.com/CorrectBroSarcasm.

The trick is first get huge followers in the millions

Vin diesel page has 100M followers

GossipmillNigeria has 6.1M followers

will smith has 74M followers

Sarcasm has 34M followers

Tonto Dickeh,Mercy Johnson,Don Jazzy has tons of followers.etc

1.This is how to start,you can create fake male or female celebrities,religious men, or program like bbnaija facebook page etc to get followers fast.then state updating the page with pix,post your followers will like and share.Getting more followers is in the sharing.

2.Then create a website that has google Adsense on it.

3.Then start start sharing link of your website page content to these millions of your facebook fans...it would have been sweet if facebook has it own monetiazation network.

pls don undermine what is stated here this is how millions is made online,first get the followers.we have over 1.9M nairaland members here Seun dey use us harmmer.
buzzfeed,huffpost,mashable etc use this systems

There is another method to harmmer with facebook but is for the gods
Please sir can u tell me the other method u are talking about, please help me with it sir, i beg you please.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by gudnex22(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chidexter:
Easier said than done.
Dont mind him.
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
palsenator:
To the moderators on NAIRALAND, These are stuffs we want on front page not one woman with big ass or someone's else life that will not add values to us. We will really appreciate it if you can bring sanity back to the front page by giving us worthwhile information.Thanks
Over sabi
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Flamezzz: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
ugojibaby:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Mc0EvDT7cgE/Wm7lcsSc-PI/AAAAAAAAADY/PIj_r4Z8P1YaB0YOpxOKcvy6k7MhwqaGQCLcBGAs/s1600/How-to-Make-Money-with-Facebook.jpg[/img]

There’s more to social media than sharing selfies and chatting with people. These activities are not wrong but there is something many people have never given a thought and that is – you can get paid for using Facebook.

You can earn money online from Facebook in various ways. You just have to select one or two of the ways you are about to read and apply them. In all, you have to see the social media more than just a way to keep up with trends and follow pages and see it as a money making tool. So if you’re wondering how you can earn money online or to be specific, how you can earn money on Facebook, here are 3 smart ways to go about it.

1. Earn money through Facebook page
A Facebook page can fetch you a lot of money depending on how well you operate it and monetize it. How to earn money from a Facebook page is not complex. To begin, you will need to have a page. If you don’t a Facebook page, you can easily create one.
The first thing to do is to find a niche that you love and that you observe Nigerians love. There are several examples like lifestyle, celebrity, OMG, travel, humour etc. The next thing to do is to begin to publish content on your Facebook page. You need to ensure you do this consistently.

While you’re creating and publishing content on your page, you need to make sure the content are interesting and engaging. Create room for your page followers to contribute. Build relationship with them by asking them questions or carrying them along in your posts. As your followers increase, you can begin to accept sponsored posts and ads while you get paid for it.

2. Earn money by selling products on your page
The existence of the internet has made it easy for people to easily buy anything they like. You can also earn money n Facebook by selling products to people. While you regularly give updates on your page, you can slide in posts that advertise your own products. If you want to boost your sales, you should consider occasionally offering discounts on the products.

But if you have no products to sell, you can turn to the affiliate marketing path. You can promote products on Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Ebay, ShareASale.com, Commission Junction etc and earn a commission on each sale. You can also promote these offers through Facebook ads.

3. Become an influencer
If you don’t want to own a Facebook page, you can still make money from your regular account. All you need to do is become a Facebook influencer. An influencer is someone who has . . . . .

See More
http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/how-to-make-money-on-facebook-in-nigeria.html

How can I start?
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Op thanks, I love posting alot on facebook in fact i can even post for africa but nothing to write home about.... I dont need fame rather money.

tell me how far you have gone on facebook and i will help you with how to make money with it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by ugojibaby: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by zinosleek(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
emmykk:
Here is an example of a page we are trying to ensure it start making thousands of Naira in a year time here in Nigeria.Pls like and share it content so we can hit 3M followers

https://facebook.com/CorrectBroSarcasm.

The trick is first get huge followers in the millions

Vin diesel page has 100M followers

GossipmillNigeria has 6.1M followers

will smith has 74M followers

Sarcasm has 34M followers

Tonto Dickeh,Mercy Johnson,Don Jazzy has tons of followers.etc

1.This is how to start,you can create fake male or female celebrities,religious men, or program like bbnaija facebook page etc to get followers fast.then state updating the page with pix,post your followers will like and share.Getting more followers is in the sharing.

2.Then create a website that has google Adsense on it.

3.Then start start sharing link of your website page content to these millions of your facebook fans...it would have been sweet if facebook has it own monetiazation network.

pls don undermine what is stated here this is how millions is made online,first get the followers.we have over 1.9M nairaland members here Seun dey use us harmmer.
buzzfeed,huffpost,mashable etc use this systems

There is another method to harmmer with facebook but is for the gods
Facebook has it's own monetization bro... Instant Article will fetch your page cool cash from facebook
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Nairalane: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Krafty006:
use what you have to get what you want.....handmade shoes, 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6
Wetin dem dey use make shoe before? Mouth made shoes dey?
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Ogaonos: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chidexter:
Easier said than done.
no mind d op e nt givin full detail about fb page.d thin is fb page is nt 4 pple wer too lik moni because it requires patience.also d numba 1 challenge is content nd hw 2 go about d content.nd it is very moni intensive.2 promote a post is 3 dollars.4 pple dt wat 2 start fb page religious page is hot cake but u must b a born again o.y because most nigerians esp.ladies ar religious nt believers.jux type a post dt mak dem comment amen or share.hav seen many of my female friends share religious post 2 me even on watsapp.very common wit our ladies.online

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Papadoh(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2018
QueenAmanda:
Stale... But meanwhile

Wee you keep qwayet?!

Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Ok sha
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2018
ugojibaby:

tell me how far you have gone on facebook and i will help you with how to make money with it
I post latest happening around nigeria and beyond, i get only likes and comments, lols though some are gotten from this platform nairaland in different section.. A lady approached and said why cant i have a blog i told her, i dont know how to go about it. But i love the facebook money stuff teach me more thanks
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by chuggy(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2018
iamtardey:
yahoo yahoo straight up
easiest and fastest way
Re: How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria by Flamezzz: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2018
ugojibaby:

kindly follow the article source. http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/how-to-make-money-on-facebook-in-nigeria.html
...and I'll do what exactly after that? What will I do if I come something I don't understand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.