Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. (29716 Views)

Newly Updated GTWORLD APP: What Has Been Your Experience In Two Days / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2022
I will be helping as many ppl get out of Loans.

If you're owing them(the illegal unregistered) apps, do this.

Go to your phones setting.
Click on Apps & notifications
Click on Apps info
Click on the loan app
Click on permissions
Deny them all permissions you granted like camera, contacts, messages, ETC

Then uninstall the app. Do this before the loan is due. They won't have access to your contacts or photos but would be able to only call the guarantors you added when submitting information.

Mind you... they're not licensed. For that, they're criminals and can't do anything. Legally, they should be imprisoned including the dumb agents. Have fun! cheesy

As for your ATM card information. Go to your bank and request for a new ATM. This will make the old one BLOCKED and they won't be able to Autodebit your account...N1,000 then use a different pin that you never used on the internet. Also, change the phone number linked to your BVN...you will be protecting your data.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Lcredit
New credit
Cahshcash
Cashcredit
Xcredit
Easycredit
Opay

All these apps and more are illegal. Don't pity them. Interest rate is 2%, they collect 30-35%.

They're not doing Nigerians any favors, they're criminals.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 12:54am On Jun 12, 2022
After denying them permission, don't remove your sim. If they call to threaten you, threaten them with the laws they're breaking. Block spamming calls and enjoy your freedom. All calls from them would be rejected and they can't tarnish your image. B*stards!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Those mumu that don't know they're risking a prison term by working for these companies would try to lie to you that you'll be reported, but to WHO? grin illiterates playing on the gullibility of Nigerians

Make una no go find better work dey do.

14 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Harrykn: 2:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:

Click on Apps info
Click on the loan app
Click on permissions

Then uninstall the app. Do this before the loan is due. They won't have access to your contacts or photos but would be able to only call the guarantors you added when submitting information.

Mind you... they're not licensed. For that, they're criminals and can't do anything. Legally, they should be imprisoned including the dumb agents. Have fun! cheesy
Nah the update wey i wan use collect my first mili you dey cast like this ?

31 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Crysallis(m): 2:47am On Jun 12, 2022
See this man....

Don't try it.

Their app auto reads and store your contacts the minute you allow access

8 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by zexy2030(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:

Click on Apps info
Click on the loan app
Click on permissions

I nearly had bp last year because of this people, they called all my contacts, who have decided to help me with a new job, because I lost my job then that I was a criminal, sent and broadcasted my images. 6months after I couldn't still pay, the loan interest was growing. Till I was no longer interested to pay. I was already growing white hair due to tension. Fortunately. I don't know how two among them stopped calling. I was left with two who have refused to let me rest. All my friends stopped picking my calls. None was ready to help as country hard. One of them earning monthly in millions wanted to help because they call him every morning. He keeps promising but eventually forgets after calling again, what I hear is that I was disturbing him and he has too many responsibilities. Honestly, I got tired of everything, started having bad dreams. Till I came out of the debt.

19 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by InfinityFabric: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2022
Olodo, dem don copy your contacts during the first use unless they're stupid enough not to.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Chris2863(m): 6:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Loan apps don show this one shege grin grin grin grin You are here to blame them for your predicaments; did anyone forced you to collect loan? grin sad undecided

The earlier we Nigerians learn to live in accordance with our earnings, the better for us. God know say I dey dodge making friends with debtors…..(Their Wahala no dey finish just like this OP)

Op, for your info, loan apps automatically extracts your information, phone book inclusive during your first loan application. Stop acting ignorantly grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Sorry, bro. I know I much I wasted to these ppl trying to get out of debt 'till I began doing my research on them. Once again, sorry. You were one of the victims.
zexy2030:

I nearly had bp last year because of this people, they called all my contacts, who have decided to help me with a new job, because I lost my job then that I was a criminal, sent and broadcasted my images. 6months after I couldn't still pay, the loan interest was growing. Till I was no longer interested to pay. I was already growing white hair due to tension. Fortunately. I don't know how two among them stopped calling. I was left with two who have refused to let me rest. All my friends stopped picking my calls. None was ready to help as country hard. One of them earning monthly in millions wanted to help because they call him every morning. He keeps promising but eventually forgets after calling again, what I hear is that I was disturbing him and he has too many responsibilities. Honestly, I got tired of everything, started having bad dreams. Till I came out of the debt.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
You ppl keep saying that people were living above their means. You're senseless. "Did they force you?, They shouldn't even exist in the first place if Nigeria was a serious country. There's no place where you shame ppl for being debtors. That being said, they don't collect your contacts initially. Of it wasn't practical, I won't be saying. Now, your fada!
Chris2863:
Loan apps don show this one shege grin grin grin grin You are here to blame them for your predicaments; did anyone forced you to collect loan? grin sad undecided

The earlier we Nigerians learn to live in accordance with our earnings, the better for us. God know say I dey dodge making friends with debtors…..(Their Wahala no dey finish just like this OP)

Op, for your info, loan apps automatically extracts your information, phone book inclusive during your first loan application. Stop acting ignorantly grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Olodo, dem don copy your contacts during the first use unless they're stupid enough not to.
"unless"

Well, in my case, they didn't.

So who be the Olodo?

All 5 apps can't accessy contact. They didn't even store my pictures.

Welldone.

5 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Crysallis:
See this man....

Don't try it.

Lies. It doesn't store.

It stores basic information you provided. They would need the permissions to access phone when a customer defaults... If you're quick, do this and be free. They will only be able to call quarantors.

All these agents. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Harrykn:

Nah the update wey i wan use collect my first mili you dey cast like this ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
The new method to get them is to save as many fake contacts as possible, buy two new Sims you will use as guarantors or use people who are very close to you that won't judge you, then collect their loans and uninstall the app and walk away. cheesy cheesy

Criminal no dey go police station or EFCC.

13 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by kenearth50(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2022
I borrowed 2000 to pay 2400 from Okash and 6000 to pay 7200 from Palm Credit since 3 weeks ago and the loan duration is two weeks

I've defaulted paying since 10 days ago, Okash repayment plan is still at 2850 while Palm credit don nearly reach 9k.

Anytime I pay their money, I won't ever go near that Palm credit.
Their interest rate is outrageous

20 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Deny them permissions before they go into your contacts. Do that! And uninstall the apps. Don't pay them. By the time most Nigerians have sense and stop paying their loans, they'll leave this country. I heard they do the same thing in India.
kenearth50:
I borrowed 2000 to pay 2400 from Okash and 6000 to pay 7200 from Palm Credit since 3 weeks ago and the loan duration is two weeks

I've defaulted paying since 10 days ago, Okash repayment plan is still at 2850 while Palm credit don nearly reach 9k.

Anytime I pay their money, I won't ever go near that Palm credit.
Their interest rate is outrageous

5 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by kenearth50(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2022

4 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Since you have, they can't. Imagine, it's 10days....they would've started calling your pastor or Boss. My Lcredit is 9days, new credit is 5days and the rest, I told them I won't pay and they can go to hell. Sad part, I didn't eat their money. Was taking from one to pay the other till I wise. I am owing all of them over N200k and won't pay.
kenearth50:

I've already denied them permission after I've defaulted but the only thing I'm sure about is that they can't process my details publicly...

I'm still gonna pay Okash cos their interest rate is cool to me but that Palm pay own....... maybe if I chop bet na him I go pay am cos they're just adding interest like I'm a son of a politician

5 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
I am owing Lcredit N140k plus as at today. Other 5apps 20k and less.

Na 40k I been collect from Lcredit to invest in a business that didn't go as planned.

I have spent the last 5months making contributions to these apps.

It's only Branch that I will pay N28, 800, the illegal ones can go to hell. No payment and I dey sleep well. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by kenearth50(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
Since you have, they can't. Imagine, it's 10days....they would've started calling your pastor or Boss. My Lcredit is 9days, new credit is 5days and the rest, I told them I won't pay and they can go to hell. Sad part, I didn't eat their money. Was taking from one to pay the other till I wise. I am owing all of them over N200k and won't pay.
I wanted to venture into that part of borrowing from one to pay another but I refrained myself from doing so.
I've been expecting Palmpay to start calling my families and stuffs like that cos they've been pestering me with calls and bombarding me with messages on different numbers. Had a good conversation with them last week and told them I'm gonna pay back cos my interest is going high but the agent handling their WhatsApp is just ride so I'm waiting for them to do their worse cos if bet no pay me, I know go pay Palmpay money.

I'll pay Okash own cos since when I explained the reason for defaulting to them, they were just urging me to pay without being rude and thats what I call a good customer care service.

And for owing that huge amount, I know a friend who's owing way worse than yours since last year and the guy no gree pay anyone of them but we gather chop the money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by kenearth50(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by RealityKings: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2022
zexy2030:

This is very funny from the beginning to the end. That part of having White hair due to tension
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Una garther chop am. cheesy If there's anyone that's stuck while trying to pay, they should opt out. If you know how much I was giving them weekly. grin My conscience is even free and I told all of them to get out!
kenearth50:

I wanted to venture into that part of borrowing from one to pay another but I refrained myself from doing so.
I've been expecting Palmpay to start calling my families and stuffs like that cos they've been pestering me with calls and bombarding me with messages on different numbers. Had a good conversation with them last week and told them I'm gonna pay back cos my interest is going high but the agent handling their WhatsApp is just ride so I'm waiting for them to do their worse cos if bet no pay me, I know go pay Palmpay money.

I'll pay Okash own cos since when I explained the reason for defaulting to them, they were just urging me to pay without being rude and thats what I call a good customer care service.

And for owing that huge amount, I know a friend who's owing way worse than yours since last year and the guy no gree pay anyone of them but we gather chop the money.
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2022
After business yesterday, I saw N4, 500 in my wallet.

In the past 5months, there has never been a day 1k was resting in my wallet. I would've sent it to one of the Apps.

I was almost going into depression before I went on Twitter to read about them and came on Nairaland here to add up knowledge.

I realized the best was to stop. called all my family and friends and they said "don't pay again". Wise up before they use you to pay 30k agents salary's

5 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2022
If you're thinking "what about my Card information?".

Simple. Go to your bank to request for a new ATM. Remember, you gave them your card pin. The new ATM would automatically make the previous one BLOCKED and use a new pin. This will deny them access to your bank.

If possible, change the number attached to your BVN... Ask customercare and they'll do that for you. This way, you're protecting your data that you released, but they will have your BVN... It can't be used if these things are changed.

A new card cost N1,000.

1 Like

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by kenearth50(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
If you're thinking "what about my Card information?".

Simple. Go to your bank to request for a new ATM. Remember, you gave them your card pin. The new ATM would automatically make the previous one BLOCKED and use a new pin. This will deny them access to your bank.

If possible, change the number attached to your BVN... Ask customercare and they'll do that for you. This way, you're protecting your data that you released, but they will have your BVN... It can't be used if these things are changed.

A new card cost N1,000.

I deactivated my card from my zenith bank app.

it's only when I wanna use it I activate it and deactivate it immediately. that way I'm safe from Auto withdrawal

2 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Jmichael1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
zexy2030:

did u later pay them with all dat late payment interest?
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Jmichael1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm currently oweing 5 loan apps bt i will pay jst 2 apps(fairmoney and branch)bcus dis guys got human conscience

but u see the rest,nah bye bye by their name..

i used almost 320k to pay loans btw january/april till my eye open..

i was collecting 4rm loan A to pay loan B..

9 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by dontrulee: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crysallis:
See this man....

Don't try it.

Lies

1 Like

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by pachigo001(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Are they still giving loan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services / Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.