Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths (12187 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / 2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by berrystunn(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
ShootToKill:
Some tombo drinkers go just siddon under palm tree dey claim different associations like 'Igbo youths Umbrella', 'Igbo youth Initiative', 'Eastern youth league', South-east youth league forum, etc.

I mean any drunk buffoon fit claim anything for the zoological shithole but issorite..

cheesy grin

Your ass is a shitholes...
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by guiddoti: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Buhari!
Hand over to an Igbo president!

Even lai mohamamed cannot guarantee this one
dis one way you no beliv so, na Yoruba turn be DAT na.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by LastSurvivor11: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
guiddoti:
dis one way you no beliv so, na Yoruba turn be DAT na.

Do you think an average Igbo would prefer presidency over Freedom?

All we want is equality justice for all
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
igbodefender:
2023 is the year of Igbo Presidency.

we are not interested, u can take our space.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by ehbellsho(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
In a nutshell, BE WISE
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Akiika: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

We'd rather leave this zoo.
Igbos the most feared tribe in 9ja.
They took an Army to dislodge unarmed Kanu.
That shows the respect they have for him.
After all he simply said we are leaving the Zoo and the whole country started shaking.
I beg igbo don't be fooled by this proganda.
We've seen how the North treated the South West after they won the elections.
How can they give us presidency when they cant even give us a fair share of the budget

Dear Mumu, even Nnamdi Kanu has deserted you to enjoy his life. Continue to make noise over BIAFRA republic while Nigeria presidency rotates among reasonable regions. You have not learnt anything. Na so una follow GEJ enter latrine pit.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by poseidon12: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2018
God bless you Prince Ezeobi. You have the whole trick figured out. They want to use Igbo presidency to get Igbo votes and in 2023 they will tell you that you are on your own.
We want restructuring and good governance exactly.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Chiedu4Trump: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Akiika:

Dear Mumu, even Nnamdi Kanu has deserted you to enjoy his life. Continue to make noise over BIAFRA republic while Nigeria presidency rotates among reasonable regions. You have not learnt anything. Na so una follow GEJ enter latrine pit.
Ode, u dey fear Biafra and u supposed.

We shall leave u soon.

Ediot Almajiri
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Jonathan39: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2018
I read everything you wrote, Nigeria will one day pay for what the Igbos are suffering today, we need to start dealing with the weed among we igbo grass. I respect Nnamdi kanu he is really an igbo man. If I have the power and the right people beside me, at the right time I will raise more dust than Nnamdi kanu did. So help me Lord. Nothing Good can come out off Nigerian until Igbos are allowed to decide their fate.
Nonaira1:

Secondly, your obasanjo president snitched loudly on the act of your niggerian government regarding igbo.

Let me post it for your viewing pleasure

"My friends who are not from the East of Nigeria where Igbos come from often ask me why there is so much anger in the East and among Igbos. Some wonder why, despite the famed Igbo” wealth’ and enterprise all over Nigeria, the people still complain that Nigeria is unfair to them. Some insinuate that the anger comes from the loss of the 2015 election by Jonathan who the Igbos heavily backed.

And why is it that the current generation of Igbos are so angry as to contemplate carrying arms against the country? With lots are following Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB with his secessionist message. Those not following may despise his antics and rhetoric but are sympathetic to his underlying message? And what is that message? That Igbos don’t feel wanted in Nigeria. That decades of official marginalization and discrimination should be stopped or they would be ready to take their chances in a new nation.

First, for those who think this is all about Jonathan and Buhari. It is not. Igbos were disappointed that Jonathan did not win. But those whose candidates lose elections lick their wounds. It is allowed. It happens when your candidate loses election. Why did the Igbos invest so much emotions in Jonathan, a non-Igbo Ijaw? It was more because of the fear of their experience in the past 50 years. Nigeria has placed an embargo on any Igbo man becoming Nigerian president. Jonathan was the next best thing. Other parts of Nigeria have supported their sons to the presidency. Some have bombed Nigeria into submission to get their son to Aso Rock. Igbos have little capacity to blackmail Nigeria to the presidency. They chose Jonathan as their “Igbo” . But that’s not to say that they are angry enough because he lost to contemplate going to war on his behalf. Jonathan was not really the model of a President you would go to war for. And his Ijaw people have accepted his loss. So?

Igbo anger has been building up in Nigeria since I was a kid in the 70s. As kids, we made choices in our school years based on the narrative of the Igbo place in Nigeria. We knew of the glass ceiling against Igbos before we were out of puberty. After the civil war, despite the “No winner, no vanquished” program, Nigeria placed glass ceilings and no-go areas for Igbos. The war reconstruction program was observed more in the breach. There was the “abandoned” property program that was introduced to drive a wedge between components of the former South-East Nigeria. While the country was too embarrassed to put the discrimination program down in an official gazette, it was there for anyone who cared to look. It was evident in the Igbo police officer who stayed in one position while less qualifies juniors progressed to become his bosses. It was evident when no Igbo qualified to become the Inspector General of Police, or leader any division in the armed forces. It was there when ‘ sensitive” or ‘lucrative “ positions were shared in Nigeria and Igbos were conspicuously absent. It was there when Igbos were only fit enough to be made Minister of Information until Obasanjo came to power. And even recently, it was there when Buhari appointed 47 people to man the critical roles in his government and no one from the South east was there. Any time there is a federal appointment in Nigeria, its usually the east that shouts. It was there from Buhari first term to his second term and anyone in-between.

The Igbo elite called it marginalization. Other Nigerians countered by saying no part of Nigeria was getting enough. Marginalization was universal. But they forgot something. The Igbo cry of marginalization was official policy. It was expected. It was programmed. And occasionally, key government officials let it slip that Igbos should not complain. After all, they fought a war with Nigeria. Talk about No Victor, No Vanquished. There was a Victor alright. And they were reminded of that at every turn. Every appointment. Every national project. Nigeria was only pretending. Igbos were licking their wounds and complaining and the rest of Nigeria was too busy to notice.

Go to the South-East today. Since the 70s and the oil boom. Nigeria has invested in commercial industries across the country. None has been sited in the South east. None. Refineries, Steel Plants, Cement Firms. Any Industry. The South East was systematically de-industrialized. Even when it was the best location for any industry, there was always a reason why it should not be sited there. What this means was that any Igbo man that wanted to work in a commercial federal establishment had to leave the east. Add this to the indigenization policy of the early 70s that pushed the Igbos out of private companies. It meant that international companies also avoided expansion into the south east. The Nigerian Breweries, the Dunlop and other such firms sited their plants outside the East and only set up distribution centers to sell in the region. This is one of the main reasons the exodus of Igbos from the zone accelerated after the war and continues to this day despite the hostility they face in certain parts of Nigeria. And why most became traders and commercial business men. Because access to organized work either in the government, government commercial institutions and even commercial institutions were limited.

The only industrial enterprise in the east are built by easterners; Nnewi, Aba, Onitsha. These are Igbo indigenous industrial cities.

This has been the practice since the end of the war.

In addition to this, the Federal Government has systematically made it difficult for Easterners to do commercial business even in the East. The Federal Roads in the East are some of the worst in Nigeria. The Eastern Sea ports have been made ineffective. It was a war to get the Enugu Airport upgraded to an International Airport. The former Finance Minister shed tears on the day the first International Flight landed in Enugu. Yes, Okonjo Iwealla cried! Recently, it was only the South East that was conspicuously missing in the New Railway Plan of the Federal Government. Nigeria has 6 regions. And one was missing in a national railway plan. Incidentally, Igbos who reside here are the most itinerant in the country and would benefit most from a national transport plan. Even our President changed the plan to include his village but a zone of the country was not included.

When you go to the east, despite the lack of federal presence, the presence of police all over the east tells a story. They mount road blocks and make it difficult to have commercial activity. Recently, Customs has joined. And lastly the army. It is an occupied territory. They extort money. They intimate. They recently have started killing.

Nigeria has made the east unlivable. Purposely. Carefully.

I am often in conversations where people accuse the east of being clannish. That while we are welcome in all parts of Nigeria, outsiders cannot come to the East. My question is: why would you come to the east? To do what? There is no business to do in the east. Nigeria has ensured that. Why would someone from the South West of Nigeria go to the East to invest? No one would prevent you. But it hardly makes commercial sense. Nigeria has ensured that. Those from the North are there in droves. Igbos love to celebrate with cows. And the cattlemen go there to sell their cattle. No one molests them. In my village and most villages in the East, they live unmolested. But those are the only people who can find commercial reason to be there!

So those who wonder why Igbos are angry, wonder no more. While most would not dare carry arms against Nigeria, don’t under estimate the level of disconnection and anger especially among the younger generation. Nigeria is made of nations that came together to form a country. No nation will like to be in perpetual servitude. That Nnamdi Kanu’s supporters starred down army tanks with sticks is a sign that the next generation will be ready to fight bare hands if necessary to stop Nigeria treating the Igbo nation as second-class citizens. There will be fiercer and angrier Kanus in our immediate future if Nigeria does not officially stop the “vanquished “program against the Igbos who fought the civil war. You cannot preach unity and indivisibility of the country on TV and all your actions point at discriminating against the components of the country. It is as dangerous as it is foolhardy. Let those who preach unity walk the talk and stop open discrimination of their countrymen. History has shown that you cannot decree peace. You cannot decree unity. You cannot force any group to belong to a country by force, it may work for a time. But never sustainable.

Nigeria has a lot to look forward to as a united country. It also has enough for the regions and nations that make up the country. Our diversity is a blessing. Our failure to reach our potential is caused mostly by the internal contradictions and the inability to build a fair country that can bring out the best out of her component regions. Those who shout most about loving Nigeria today are mostly those its current unfair structure favor. But Nigeria will continue being as strong as its weakest link. And the weak links are all there to see. The East is one of the weakest links. Until it stops being a weak link, Nigeria cannot truly make progress."

A huge perfect example on the hinder of your niggerians on trying to subdue igbo is the SEDC propasal by the SE leaders. Remind us again, wtf happened to it and why your shithole opposed it despire their proposal wouldn't cost any non SE region a dime?

Now I'll say this loudly for you miscreants. The second Nigeria divides and biafra is declared and igbos can control every aspect of her development, you'll see igbos LEAVE IN DROVES!!!!!! Quote me on it anytime, any fucking day. The first biafra is a HUGE HUGE perfect example. Remind us again, who invaded it to drag them back?
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by guiddoti: 2:42am On Jan 30, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Do you think an average Igbo would prefer presidency over Freedom?

All we want is equality justice for all
Presidency rides over oppression.

We want what we don't practice, equity n justice.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Kingspin(m): 2:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Give everybody equal rights and justice watch Nigeria development and become a peaceful country..
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by okenta2017: 3:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Lajet:
Well Said the President of Igbo Youths Initiative, Prince Alexander Ezeobi is very correct i doubt that Buhari will hand over to an Igbo Man. so let the Selfish people that called themselves Igbo leaders keep on deceiving themselves. Governors and President in Nigerians always hide their

true characters in their first term and show whom they are once the win their second term. But Buhari have shows his real Character in his first term that will tell Nigerians who are wise that if he win his second term Iraq and Syrian will be a child play compare to nigeria. Let us be wise when we want to vote.
Money has already been budgeted for cattle colonies that has not been agreed upon by the Nigerian
people. That speaks vo!ume. Truly Iraq and Syria will be a child's play.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Nonaira1: 4:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Jonathan39:
I read everything you wrote, Nigeria will one day pay for what the Igbos are suffering today, we need to start dealing with the weed among we igbo grass. I respect Nnamdi kanu he is really an igbo man. If I have the power and the right people beside me, at the right time I will raise more dust than Nnamdi kanu did. So help me Lord. Nothing Good can come out off Nigerian until Igbos are allowed to decide their fate.

They are already suffering. Just look at that shithole. Despite all the evil policy they put to try and subjugate igbo and improverish igboland, in less than 40 years later, igbos have jumped itself back up despite all the blocks they put infront of us. While look at them, in just that same years, Nigeria have degraded itself down to a laughing stock in Africa. Even other African countries, including those at war, see them as a joke. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is going well in that shithole. Imagine what igboland would have been like if we aren't in that shithole. As for the igbo "leaders". You are right. They are nothing but weeds that needs to be cut off. A waste of human space that care more about their fat asses and their pockets than their own people. It's main reason I don't even share one single tear anymore for any igbo "politician" that dies. Those niggas did not care or do anything for their people so why should i care about them? Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by tiger28: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2018
igbodefender:
Presidency is NOT a gift ! It is about building alliances with others which unfortunately, these group of ppl catastrophically lack. How can you build alliance when you think EVERYTHING and EVERYONE revolves around you Its always ME ME ME! When you have STEADILY and REGULARLY cursed out those you should be building alliances with??
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by kareemkamil(m): 6:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Into, no go ever become president of Nigeria, until they learn how to be honest and faithful.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by kareemkamil(m): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Igbo, no go ever become president of Nigeria, until they learn how to be honest and faithful.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
igbodefender:

Where the president comes from is immaterial, we want good governance, people from Daura are not better off than the rest of Nigeria, are they?
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
kareemkamil:
Igbo, no go ever become president of Nigeria, until they learn how to be honest and faithful.

The tribes that have been producing presidents since 1960, have all their problems been solved? Are they any better? Think on that boy.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Turantula(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2018
igbodefender:
Zone B
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by AnanseK(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Nonaira1:

Secondly, your obasanjo president snitched loudly on the act of your niggerian government regarding igbo.

Let me post it for your viewing pleasure

"My friends who are not from the East of Nigeria where Igbos come from often ask me why there is so much anger in the East and among Igbos. Some wonder why, despite the famed Igbo” wealth’ and enterprise all over Nigeria, the people still complain that Nigeria is unfair to them. Some insinuate that the anger comes from the loss of the 2015 election by Jonathan who the Igbos heavily backed.

And why is it that the current generation of Igbos are so angry as to contemplate carrying arms against the country? With lots are following Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB with his secessionist message. Those not following may despise his antics and rhetoric but are sympathetic to his underlying message? And what is that message? That Igbos don’t feel wanted in Nigeria. That decades of official marginalization and discrimination should be stopped or they would be ready to take their chances in a new nation.

First, for those who think this is all about Jonathan and Buhari. It is not. Igbos were disappointed that Jonathan did not win. But those whose candidates lose elections lick their wounds. It is allowed. It happens when your candidate loses election. Why did the Igbos invest so much emotions in Jonathan, a non-Igbo Ijaw? It was more because of the fear of their experience in the past 50 years. Nigeria has placed an embargo on any Igbo man becoming Nigerian president. Jonathan was the next best thing. Other parts of Nigeria have supported their sons to the presidency. Some have bombed Nigeria into submission to get their son to Aso Rock. Igbos have little capacity to blackmail Nigeria to the presidency. They chose Jonathan as their “Igbo” . But that’s not to say that they are angry enough because he lost to contemplate going to war on his behalf. Jonathan was not really the model of a President you would go to war for. And his Ijaw people have accepted his loss. So?

Igbo anger has been building up in Nigeria since I was a kid in the 70s. As kids, we made choices in our school years based on the narrative of the Igbo place in Nigeria. We knew of the glass ceiling against Igbos before we were out of puberty. After the civil war, despite the “No winner, no vanquished” program, Nigeria placed glass ceilings and no-go areas for Igbos. The war reconstruction program was observed more in the breach. There was the “abandoned” property program that was introduced to drive a wedge between components of the former South-East Nigeria. While the country was too embarrassed to put the discrimination program down in an official gazette, it was there for anyone who cared to look. It was evident in the Igbo police officer who stayed in one position while less qualifies juniors progressed to become his bosses. It was evident when no Igbo qualified to become the Inspector General of Police, or leader any division in the armed forces. It was there when ‘ sensitive” or ‘lucrative “ positions were shared in Nigeria and Igbos were conspicuously absent. It was there when Igbos were only fit enough to be made Minister of Information until Obasanjo came to power. And even recently, it was there when Buhari appointed 47 people to man the critical roles in his government and no one from the South east was there. Any time there is a federal appointment in Nigeria, its usually the east that shouts. It was there from Buhari first term to his second term and anyone in-between.

The Igbo elite called it marginalization. Other Nigerians countered by saying no part of Nigeria was getting enough. Marginalization was universal. But they forgot something. The Igbo cry of marginalization was official policy. It was expected. It was programmed. And occasionally, key government officials let it slip that Igbos should not complain. After all, they fought a war with Nigeria. Talk about No Victor, No Vanquished. There was a Victor alright. And they were reminded of that at every turn. Every appointment. Every national project. Nigeria was only pretending. Igbos were licking their wounds and complaining and the rest of Nigeria was too busy to notice.

Go to the South-East today. Since the 70s and the oil boom. Nigeria has invested in commercial industries across the country. None has been sited in the South east. None. Refineries, Steel Plants, Cement Firms. Any Industry. The South East was systematically de-industrialized. Even when it was the best location for any industry, there was always a reason why it should not be sited there. What this means was that any Igbo man that wanted to work in a commercial federal establishment had to leave the east. Add this to the indigenization policy of the early 70s that pushed the Igbos out of private companies. It meant that international companies also avoided expansion into the south east. The Nigerian Breweries, the Dunlop and other such firms sited their plants outside the East and only set up distribution centers to sell in the region. This is one of the main reasons the exodus of Igbos from the zone accelerated after the war and continues to this day despite the hostility they face in certain parts of Nigeria. And why most became traders and commercial business men. Because access to organized work either in the government, government commercial institutions and even commercial institutions were limited.

The only industrial enterprise in the east are built by easterners; Nnewi, Aba, Onitsha. These are Igbo indigenous industrial cities.

This has been the practice since the end of the war.

In addition to this, the Federal Government has systematically made it difficult for Easterners to do commercial business even in the East. The Federal Roads in the East are some of the worst in Nigeria. The Eastern Sea ports have been made ineffective. It was a war to get the Enugu Airport upgraded to an International Airport. The former Finance Minister shed tears on the day the first International Flight landed in Enugu. Yes, Okonjo Iwealla cried! Recently, it was only the South East that was conspicuously missing in the New Railway Plan of the Federal Government. Nigeria has 6 regions. And one was missing in a national railway plan. Incidentally, Igbos who reside here are the most itinerant in the country and would benefit most from a national transport plan. Even our President changed the plan to include his village but a zone of the country was not included.

When you go to the east, despite the lack of federal presence, the presence of police all over the east tells a story. They mount road blocks and make it difficult to have commercial activity. Recently, Customs has joined. And lastly the army. It is an occupied territory. They extort money. They intimate. They recently have started killing.

Nigeria has made the east unlivable. Purposely. Carefully.

I am often in conversations where people accuse the east of being clannish. That while we are welcome in all parts of Nigeria, outsiders cannot come to the East. My question is: why would you come to the east? To do what? There is no business to do in the east. Nigeria has ensured that. Why would someone from the South West of Nigeria go to the East to invest? No one would prevent you. But it hardly makes commercial sense. Nigeria has ensured that. Those from the North are there in droves. Igbos love to celebrate with cows. And the cattlemen go there to sell their cattle. No one molests them. In my village and most villages in the East, they live unmolested. But those are the only people who can find commercial reason to be there!

So those who wonder why Igbos are angry, wonder no more. While most would not dare carry arms against Nigeria, don’t under estimate the level of disconnection and anger especially among the younger generation. Nigeria is made of nations that came together to form a country. No nation will like to be in perpetual servitude. That Nnamdi Kanu’s supporters starred down army tanks with sticks is a sign that the next generation will be ready to fight bare hands if necessary to stop Nigeria treating the Igbo nation as second-class citizens. There will be fiercer and angrier Kanus in our immediate future if Nigeria does not officially stop the “vanquished “program against the Igbos who fought the civil war. You cannot preach unity and indivisibility of the country on TV and all your actions point at discriminating against the components of the country. It is as dangerous as it is foolhardy. Let those who preach unity walk the talk and stop open discrimination of their countrymen. History has shown that you cannot decree peace. You cannot decree unity. You cannot force any group to belong to a country by force, it may work for a time. But never sustainable.

Nigeria has a lot to look forward to as a united country. It also has enough for the regions and nations that make up the country. Our diversity is a blessing. Our failure to reach our potential is caused mostly by the internal contradictions and the inability to build a fair country that can bring out the best out of her component regions. Those who shout most about loving Nigeria today are mostly those its current unfair structure favor. But Nigeria will continue being as strong as its weakest link. And the weak links are all there to see. The East is one of the weakest links. Until it stops being a weak link, Nigeria cannot truly make progress."

A huge perfect example on the hinder of your niggerians on trying to subdue igbo is the SEDC propasal by the SE leaders. Remind us again, wtf happened to it and why your shithole opposed it despire their proposal wouldn't cost any non SE region a dime?

Now I'll say this loudly for you miscreants. The second Nigeria divides and biafra is declared and igbos can control every aspect of her development, you'll see igbos LEAVE IN DROVES!!!!!! Quote me on it anytime, any fucking day. The first biafra is a HUGE HUGE perfect example. Remind us again, who invaded it to drag them back?

Cry me a river my friend. I know it will pain you. The truth always hurts. But instead of posting this inarticulate disorganized thrash why dont your request a more lettered Ipob brother to respond on your behalf? When they respond let them go beyond the 1970s down to january 1966 and they should study the federal government programs and plans before spewing rubbish like you saying that SE is not in the plan for the future railway system.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by mormoney85(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
smatt1711:
Buhari think say we no get sense .......

Pleas guys am looking for accommodation in Onitsha , a decent one bedroom self-contained or 2 rooms with each room having a separate toilet and bathroom .(must have water) phone me zero eight zero, eight seven five four three eight five three

Reward is 10000(10k)
u don't need to look it plenty 4 33 side
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
So the criteria for having an Igbo President is suffering till 2023? Chai, Nigeria cheesy grin grin grin... Who e epp? mtcheew undecided
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by amyzon: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
igbodefender:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Real Igbo's , not the fake ones on nairaland, just want a working country, safe to live in and do business.
Real Igbos don't care about tribe or religion that is why they can live any where.
We don't care about which tribe the next President is from,
Bring a credible person from hause, Yoruba , any tribe in Nigeria, and we will vote for he.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2018
amyzon:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Real Igbo's , not the fake ones on nairaland, just want a working country, safe to live in and do business.
Real Igbos don't care about tribe or religion that is why they can live any where.
We don't care about which tribe the next President is from,
Bring a credible person from hause, Yoruba , any tribe in Nigeria, and we will vote for he.
You are obviously an enemy of Igbo progress. Since things are not working well for Nigeria, we shall try Igbo Presidency after the North completes its turn in 2023. Let us see if what they say about Igbo enterprise is true. Let
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by amyzon: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2018
igbodefender:
You are obviously an enemy of Igbo progress. Since things are not working well for Nigeria, we shall try Igbo Presidency after the North completes its turn in 2023. Let us see if what they say about Igbo enterprise is true. Let

The north that has been in power for ages what do they look like.
Igbo President is good but good governance is the most important.
Stop playing all this tribal cards , it doesn't work on everyone.
All we the real Igbo's want is a country to be proud of, where equity and fairness is the order of the day, a country that is working.
Re: Igbo Presidency: We Prefer Good Governance - Igbo Youths by DejiSantos: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts Scores In Borno Road Ambush, Freed Them After 4 Hours / Army Unveils Anti-Bomb 'Stop And Search' Robot. / Abia Launches New Emergency Ambulances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.