Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (40003 Views)

See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Machiavelli1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wakara wakara or oso obagwe... A community in my LGA reveres it to point of burying it like human if you kill it in the community. There you will see very big ones licking eggs nd being praised by the community people.
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
ufondunenye:

Abeg which country get this kind of language? shocked undecided
.it call alegba not alepa or whatever you call it
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Bigsteveg(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Legalpunch:
Food don show for some afonjas grin
Idiot, u should have seen that the poster is igbo but the foolishness in you will not allow u see/read well. Continue in ur stupidity.
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by Tunks2017(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Legalpunch:
Food don show for some afonjas grin

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today by chamberlinco1983: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Hahahahaha.Abeg O I No Fit Laff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) / Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.