Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (61460 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Tohzara(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2018

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by wcurtis76(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
His eye now looks like a thick pussy without clitoris... � grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by bernice55(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lies... This bloggers sf
He stole me Iphone X.... Some my homeboys dealt with him grin tongue
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by wacoj(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
The left eye will never locate another man's wife again.
I wonder what he will tell his children if he has any.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by GavelSlam: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Was the husband Anthony Joshua?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by onilpee: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
WELL DESERVED....................THE GUY NO GET CHILL.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by wonder233: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
This photo was taken during the 2016 xenophobic attacks on African migrants in South Africa. Some blogger somewhere is just looking to generate web traffic.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by FvckShiT(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
- This is so fůcking inhumane. So they bloodyfūcking beat him u cos f a fůcking pùssy
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
yellowbar demons and their sexual urges for married women... serve him right
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Azam101: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
two minutes enjoyment everlasting disgraced!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Opentokwowledge: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
They didn't beat the right cheek well abeg!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
One caught, many more roaming and executing.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
I find this story hard to believe undecided
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by adetes: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chaii next time he will nt try it talk less of doing it

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Warris dia nah?? He rape her?? Y Dem no beat d woman too?? Dats selective judgment and hw kwaraption tk start.. She open her thing for download and u dey blame d computer �?? The internet server nko/? If no network, computer go download??
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by iammarvellux(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
So Unfortunate,

A serious WARNING to others...

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by GabrielAganyi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pls add purple, gray, blue and others... because I can see all the colors on his swollen face
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Tecno66: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
haywire07:
Yes, it's wrong to sleep with someone's wife, but what happens to the married woman who opened her legs for another man?
Sleeping with another man's wife is not right but I assure that 99% of when it happens, it is the women who initiates it. No normal man will just begin to make advance to a married woman. I am surprised people indulge in it with the deadly diseases everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by wenenike(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
eeeehh, the man is not the problem now...the man force the woman to open leg..? The husband to the woman should go ask him self questions...and for the woman...carry ur puna give ur husband only...if hes not doing u well..go get a sex doll now...or dido

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by J2381: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
When will they start beating single ladies for sleeping with married men? grin
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by talk2percy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Did he rape her? She willingly removed her pants for him joor. I even tot it's a case of rape. Oga, ur wife is a LovePeddler. Get ready to be beating several other men to a pulp. Abi u no sabi do??
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by blesskewe(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Delta man go carry cutlass the guy is lucky sef
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
All these lying bloggers.
How do we know that he was beaten because of sleeping with another man's wife?
prove em wrong. investigate the matter
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Juliusdking(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
What about the woman dem no beat her too? useless man
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Witi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Damfostopper(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
all am seeing is a man being beaten black.... yellow... blue... pink and red.....i no believe bloggers sha

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by KrystosCJ(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Even after this example, some people will never learn.

A moment's indecent pleasure has resulted to everlasting shame and possible blindness for life.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by otil1: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hell no! This is not beating.

It's attempted murder!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by columbus007(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
the guy dey form love-vendor,Lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was beaten mercilessly and left injured for allegedly sleeping with another man's wife. Facebook user, Fortune Eshio Chaba, who lives in Lagos took the the platform to share pictures of the man and his swollen black eye after the serious beating.

He wrote;

They beat him black, red and black for sleeping with another person's wife! Stay away from people's wives!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-beaten-pulp-allegedly-sleeping-another-mans-wife-photos.html
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by opribo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
These pictures are there as a warning to those still doing it or those dreaming of it.

Leave other people's wives alone. It doesn't matter long you have been escaping, one-day shall come unexpectedly then disgrace follows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.