Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (61462 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by TheKingIsHere: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
PoshBoss007:

prove em wrong. investigate the matter

Can you prove them right?
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by opo501: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na film....
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Udoks(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Was the woman he slept with a baby? Why beat just one party?
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by ufuosman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
For just five minutes enjoyment
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Gbagbazios: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Some people and forbidden holes are like 5 land 6.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Buffalo2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shey na rape he rape am? What of the woman wey open gate for am?........ Ds one na serious matter ooo even Evans wey dey pake pple dem no beat am reach dis level
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Can you prove them right?
I can't. and you obviously can't too. so, keep your peace and move to the next article
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by TourismMan(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why didn't they add green, yellow, white and brown beatings to the man?
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Eluwilussit(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
nerodenero:
grin grin grin grin grin

The guy would have just removed that ear-ring plus his ear completely so that anytime he looks himself in the mirror, the damage done will serve as a memorial grin grin. If that dude could do this to a fellow man, the wife name na sorry grin

Consensual sex is only a crime in shithole nations. The man should sue for assault. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Lordspicy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Read This Carefully A man can cheat on his woman and still love her but a woman cannot cheat on her man and still love him. I say this because while men do not have sex with emotions, women can ' t have sex without attaching emotions to it. This is the reason men simply need a place to have sex while women need a reason to have sex . Most women who take their husbands to court for divorce are those that cheat on their men. A non cheating woman would most likely never take her husband to court for divorce, unless the man exceedingly abuses her physically and emotionally to the point of killing her . Men don' t equate sex with love. A man can have sex with another woman but still doesn 't love her . That' s why women who fell in love with married men find it difficult to find happiness in those relationships as they are just being used by those married men. But once a married woman starts sleeping with you , she can even narrates some hidden secretes concerning her husband and she will even tell you why she hates him ( her husband) . She can even accept poison from you to eliminate her husband . For men , sex and love are two different things. But for women , sex and love are one and the same things. For men, sex comes first before love ( infatuation), but for women love comes first before sex ( true love ). Therefore, once your woman starts having sex with another man/men , her love shifts from you to that man and she can even start giving that man the best food and love than she gives you . The fact that your man is cheating on you doesn ' t mean he has stopped loving you . But I can 't say the same for women . Once a woman starts cheating on you , she has fallen for someone else and you people will never live the same again. And she can even kill her husband once she starts cheating on him. If your wife starts cheating, you should be a lucky man not to die in less than 10 years. It has been found that 95% of women who cheat wish their husbands dead . That is the main reason why it is dangerous for a man to continue staying with a wife who cheats on him. That is why is now encouraged everywhere in the world including in the Bible, for a man to divorce his wife only once she starts cheating on him. Cheating women are more deadly to husbands than ordinarily criminals or weapons. There are many cheating women in the world who invite criminals to break into her house at night only to come and eliminate her man and police officers plus relatives can ' t detect this as the same woman tend to moan more than any person at the funeral so as to attract sympathy and hide her evil acts. That' s why psychologists discourage women , more than men , from cheating. Women can ' t handle the emotional conflict that comes with cheating. That' s the reason an observant and intelligent man will notice that his wife has started cheating on him once he starts doing it because most women tend to lose respect to their husbands and try to avoid sex with them in most times . Cheating Women will even be giving excuses for not wanting to have sex with their husbands . Study has revealed that nearly 90% of women who cheat find it hard to have enjoyable sex with their husbands , again an intelligent man will detect this once his wife's behavior with regard to sex start changing . But a dull man can never detect this and always tolerate fake excuses from his cheating wife until he is completely eliminated. Study has shown that every relationship begins to flounder once a woman starts cheating. There are many men who cheat on their partners but still show them true love. But it is very hard to find a relationship in which a woman is cheating and things still remain the same. I repeat, nearly 100 % of cheating women wish their husbands quick death or divorce to have unlimited sex freedom while nearly 100 % of cheating men can 't wish their wives quick death or divorce. That is why most men cant allow their wives to be physically or verbally abused by their girlfriends. Men will always stand for their wives . A man would cheat but still love and respect his wife, but the opposite is true with cheating women . Once your wife starts sleeping with other men /man, just know that your death is near.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
He is lucky to be alive.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by cicero(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Before and after photo please?
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by LeonOgu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
All these lying bloggers.

How do we know that he was beaten because of sleeping with another man's wife?

Don't worry until you're cut sleeping with another Man's wife, then you would know he was beating really because of it. The dude is even lucky his penis wasn't sliced off grin grin grin
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wow!hwe will never use that eye 2 see a bushy cunt again!never!!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by PrinceGallant: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
...and his T-Shirt was not stained with blood,
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chaii

Will that black eye ever se well again?
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by InfiniteLoopx: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tecno66:
Sleeping with another man's wife is not right but I assure that 99% of when it happens, it is the women who initiates it. No normal man will just begin to make advance to a married woman. I am surprised people indulge in it with the deadly diseases everywhere.
Very true @ the bold. Though, I don't believe this story, but its usually the women that initiates the move. Some women are not fit to mother a home because of their life styles.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Gaddamn they did a number on this guy,I can't still see the timberland logo imprint
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Jaabioro(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
His brain has been reset to factory default ...I wonder what he will tell his wife and children.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by busjeep: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chai.... See as then bust the guy eye grin
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by sleek82(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
velai:
Leave married women alone! Go and marry your own. If one wife is not enough for you, marry more. It is not an offence. If you can not do that, go and get yourself a beautiful sex doll. That one is not an offence too. But.....
....... as for me, ONE WIFE is enough! No sex dolls! And I am gonna be faithful. It only takes discipline, and not religiousness.
marry first!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by wholeslab: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
1 sex doll each to those fellas that did this to dz man

Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by job1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was beaten mercilessly and left injured for allegedly sleeping with another man's wife. Facebook user, Fortune Eshio Chaba, who lives in Lagos took the the platform to share pictures of the man and his swollen black eye after the serious beating.

He wrote;

They beat him black, red and black for sleeping with another person's wife! Stay away from people's wives!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-beaten-pulp-allegedly-sleeping-another-mans-wife-photos.html
I'm so sorry man.
But I hope this beating serves as a deterrent for u in he future. Avoid married women at all costs
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
if this story is true, do they really believe that beating the guy up will stop the cheating wife.

If i got beaten every time i slept with someone's wife i would be dead by now tongue
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Mac2016(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
This picture is taken during xenophobic attacks in South Africa... The man posed for the snap so the world would know he was attacked. A man caught cheating will avoid pictures like a plague. Fake news
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by big3boy: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
the man for chop off his manhood. he'll still commit against her or others in more carefulness
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Tolubory(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was beaten mercilessly and left injured for allegedly sleeping with another man's wife. Facebook user, Fortune Eshio Chaba, who lives in Lagos took the the platform to share pictures of the man and his swollen black eye after the serious beating.

He wrote;

They beat him black, red and black for sleeping with another person's wife! Stay away from people's wives!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-beaten-pulp-allegedly-sleeping-another-mans-wife-photos.html

Lagosians dey vex,
People use this Buhari vexation take beat that man ...
Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by poyet(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Did he rape her? If someone sleeps with my wife and it's not a rape, I wouldn't have problem with the man; I would have problems with my wife that opens those legs for him and have problems with me for failing to detect that we are no longer on the same page- my wife and I.
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by gustavo27(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jesus christ!
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by hokafor(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Them beat the guy like person wey chop community money grin
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
velai:
Leave married women alone! Go and marry your own. If one wife is not enough for you, marry more. It is not an offence. If you can not do that, go and get yourself a beautiful sex doll. That one is not an offence too. But.....
....... as for me, ONE WIFE is enough! No sex dolls! And I am gonna be faithful. It only takes discipline, and not religiousness.

Plain truths cool
Re: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
But why U self go enter Anthony Joshua babe hole cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.