Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics (2346 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) / Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by philchudi: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
The history of president of Gabon continue to raise more intrigue. A lot of Nigerians believe that Ali Bongo Ondimba, who occupies that presidential position in Gabon is actually an Igbo man. Can it be true or is it just some speculation? Continue reading to find out!

Who is the president of Gabon?
The information about Ali Bongo Ondimba being an Igbo man started to pop up in the press before the recent presidential elections. The press suggested that Ali Bongo Ondimba was adopted by Omar Bongo during the Biafran War (1967-1970). Therefore, Ali Ondimba might be a son of one of the Biafran refugees.

Is the president of Gabon an Igbo man? This revelation was alleged to have been provided by a court in Western France. A family member of Omar Bongo was allowed to view the birth certificate of Ali Bongo Ondimba. Later, this family member was accused of lying to the court.

Where is President of Gabon from?
Why is it so important for Gabon people to see the birth certificate of their leader? According to the constitution , the president of Gabon Republic can be only the citizen born in Gabon. So it is not a new tactic during a presidential election for opponents to accuse each other of being born outside the country borders.

According to the official biography of Ali Bongo Ondimba, he was born Brazzaville. His date of birth is the ninth of February 1959. Brazzaville was a capital of French Equatorial Africa. In the 1960s, these territories gained independence and formed their own republics: the Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, and Gabon.

According to the official information, the president of Gabon was born in the
city of Brazzavile. This city was a part of French Equaturial Africa, the territory that later was devided into independent countries. Gabon is one of these countries. Therefore, Ali Ondimba is a rightful president of his nation.

It is true that there are assumptions by the media that he is an Igbo man and was adopted. Nonetheless, these seems to only be rumors. Right now, nobody can provide enough evidence that Ali Ondimba is an Igbo man.

Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by philchudi: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by columbus007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
well to me he look more igboish sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by Tocheagle(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Me and this guy relate na
Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by GMBuhari: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
They used this man to project their image a whole back talking all sorts of nonsense

Little did they know
Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
His real name is NwaBONGO ALIchukwu.

Na my homeboy from Enugu...

Nna mehhnnn!
angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Attachment trash.
Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by coolitempa(f): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
iPod propaganda at work again..... angry
Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Nna mehhnnn!

cheesy cheesy cheesy no wound me biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by Nutase: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Nna mehhnnn!
funny

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
That was what I heard some say he was adopted and all the other stories.But isn't that terrific igbo not fit rule their country na another person country dem dey rule nice.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: APC Senator Jets Out Of Nigeria To Collect $100m To Rig Election / The Political History Of Olatoye Temitope ‘sugar’ + How He Left APC / Watch As Woman And Her Two Kids Come Out Of A Ghastly Motor Accident Un Scratch(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.