Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Are You Still Struggling With That Job Or Bussiness? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Still Struggling With That Job Or Bussiness? (341 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / HOW COVID-19 AFFECTED YOUR JOB OR BUSSINESS ? / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Struggling With That Job Or Bussiness? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello,Good day,trust you r well

Are you ready to turn intangible wealth to tangible wealth income?

Let's go Pay Diamond,Are you struggling with that business or job or are trying to make that resignation move, or just finally ready to have your money work for you? while you seat back and grow your income.

Kindly watch my video via this link below and add me on the private chat at the side of the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js0hcdsROOA

Register and let me know

Femi

(1) (Reply)

Moneygram International Sales & Account Manager Recruitment / Easy Way Of Making Money / Vacancy At Dangote Group For Graduate Property Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.