Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic (56715 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Wanted Killer Cultists Beaten Mercilessly By Youths In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Warripikin08(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
embarassedThis story is true I live close to that side,udu local government. Despite fuel scarcity if you misbehave you go know say fuel nor scarce.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by mastermaestro(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jessyjack:
I always had my suspicion on that woman whenever I see her... something tells me she isn't mad but feigning to be.... I see normal human beings especially well dressed men come sit with her along the road discussing.... and then I wonder na so this mad woman know people.... now I know they were her customers....

Please gist me more.
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Suko110:

Oga if u dont knw anytin about some mad people just read and ignore dont say trash

It appears you are quite ignorant about the our law including religious (both Islam and Christianity) and that of natural justice; hence you are the one who is talking trash.
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
A mad person is not responsible for his actions because he has no capacity of deciding between right and wrong - but some ppl just love roasting human beings alive.
zinaunreal:
Something's not right about this story
peterveo:
Actually drove pass the scene...mehn the crowd was massive, I just asked and some women quickly did the "tatafo" and I went my way curious. Why will my people be so quick to take life? But on the other hand, our security operatives are not helping matters. I'm grossly disappointed with level of uncivilised people we have in this country. I just tire.
OGHENAOGIE:
so that justify jungle justice abi....Africa and babarism yy ina no go burn politicians wey De loot our treasury
itiswell247:
Oh God please save this country
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by KingsleyCEO: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is what happens when people lose trust in justice system of a country... Jungle justice is not the best.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by RuralFinest7(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin burnt offering
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by kalemy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
' fuel and tyre donated by okada riders' chai! Naija and jungle justice.
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by LKO(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jessyjack:
I always had my suspicion on that woman whenever I see her... something tells me she isn't mad but feigning to be.... I see normal human beings especially well dressed men come sit with her along the road discussing.... and then I wonder na so this mad woman know people.... now I know they were her customers....

So you live close to where the incident happened? that makes you my neighbour. It was a gory sight. I still don't support jungle justice,
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
nawtyme:

Lol. At least he wrote WAEC. Please where is buhari's certificate?
Abi nah boss.. He wroted waec
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is not fair at all.
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by godofuck231: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bob risky is next
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Eldavis(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
KardinalZik:

She was "caught with human body parts".

BURN THE MADAFAKA AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

Yes true she was caught with it…. Bt crimes like dis, itz likely to be more than one person involved

Wah if she sells dem to buyers??

Wah if she buys dem form somone??

Nw burning ha…. Does nt stop these others involved frm looking for another means of getting it
She dn cast…. Dem go find anoda means

D best tin is to find out hw she got it

Were she got it
N if dere are others involved…. Den bring them all to justice….

Instead dem jux see somtin no even findout anytin
Dn react dey burn am
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by emyjones: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2018
.....Just wondering!!....With all the pics taken not a single pic(s) of the body parts found on her.....!!
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by mitchyy(f): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2018
This mad woman has been in that spot for years. It happened during sanitation. ATM cards and some receipts were also found in her small makeshift house.
Now this area is very very prone to kidnappers and ritualists. People get missing on a daily. If some of these ritualists are caught and handed over to the police, they get released eventually.
This was why the people decided to take law into their hands. But this is totally wrong. Killing her isn't their responsibility. They should let the law decide her fate after proper interrogation and investigation and not burn her like they are animals, traumatizing people to the horrifying sight.
Secondly, the justice system also contributed. If they ensure all these guys get punished if found guilty, people won't go this far.

May God help people living in Warri. You just have to be extra careful these days. The first day I arrived here, someone almost got stabbed to death and was shot at my gate. Crime don too much
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Tiffbuxas: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2018
I actually drove past wen dis was happening last Saturday... Tot it was even a thief... Cuz I sa two bodies..... These people and pollution... Who will now bury d bodies
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Tiffbuxas: 4:50am On Jan 30, 2018
mitchyy:
This mad woman has been in that spot for years. It happened during sanitation. ATM cards and some receipts were also found in her small makeshift house.
Now this area is very very prone to kidnappers and ritualists. People get missing on a daily. If some of these ritualists are caught and handed over to the police, they get released eventually.
This was why the people decided to take law into their hands. But this is totally wrong. Killing her isn't their responsibility. They should let the law decide her fate after proper interrogation and investigation and not burn her like they are animals, traumatizing people to the horrifying sight.
Secondly, the justice system also contributed. If they ensure all these guys get punished if found guilty, people won't go this far.

May God help people living in Warri. You just have to be extra careful these days. The first day I arrived here, someone almost got stabbed to death and was shot at my gate. Crime don too much
my dear this is Nigeria d law never get anything done... U either do it yourself or forget it. I don't support d burning sha buh area no dey use ear hear dat tin... If u shout anyhow dem go burn u join sef grin
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Suko110(m): 5:27am On Jan 30, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

It appears you are quite ignorant about the our law including religious (both Islam and Christianity) and that of natural justice; hence you are the one who is talking trash.
You that is not ignorant about our laws how many of such cases do u knw have gone to the police and justice was served
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by lordprogress: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2018
The malady in warri is like no other thief 5naira self warri boys nor wan hear self na burning truly warri is the home of barbarians but she deserve am sha
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Eqbumb(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Elslim:
mhen on a low key this country Na horror film
grin
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Badge1: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Tamakay:
I was there. When they caught her, she threatened the youths that she will make all of them disappear and that irked them to quickly set her ablaze.

And I believe this event has collapsed two popular joints in Udu Chichi Bar and Victory View.
Collapse how? Biki xplain
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Assassin101: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
when are we gonna start burning looters/politicians in this country?
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by CioAngels(f): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
The woman may not be mad.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by mitchyy(f): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
my dear this is Nigeria d law never get anything done... U either do it yourself or forget it. I don't support d burning sha buh area no dey use ear hear dat tin... If u shout anyhow dem go burn u join sef grin

There is now a law in warri by Bakassi guys that if you can caught robbing or fighting with any weapon at all, even knife, you will be beaten to death.
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Tamakay(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Badge1:

Collapse how? Biki xplain

Don't worry, if u are conversant with the area just observe and see things yourself.
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Tiffbuxas: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
mitchyy:

There is now a law in warri by Bakassi guys that if you can caught robbing or fighting with any weapon at all, even knife, you will be beaten to death.
subconsciously yes there is buh nt by Bakassi
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Humility017:
was she found wit human parts? as narrated above.
yes
Re: 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Humility017:

was she found wit human parts? as narrated above.

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.