Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed (1517 Views)

Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Pictured) / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by kobe(m): 5:12am On Mar 04, 2007
Did anyone catch the story on Cnn about the 2 little black boys smoking marijuana.
A 2-year-old and a 5-year-old, it appeared that two older guys(Vanswan Polty, and  Demetris McCoy)were the instigators.

source: http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=65759
"The 2-year-old child, he's actually inhaling it,” said Chief Bruce Ure of the Watauga Police. “He's got a raspy voice. He gives all the indications that this is not his first time, which is incredibly sad."
edit:
Video of the children hitting the blunt:
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=2563789&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Photos of instigators
[img]http://www.9news.com/genthumb.ashx?e=3&w=193&h=129&i=/assetpool/images/070303030556_03-03-07-pot-kids-8a.jpg[/img]
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by cuteass1(f): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2007
My God!! What's this world turning into, a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old. By the time they're 10 they'll be proffessional armed-robbers. What a shame embarassed Unbelieveable shocked shocked
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by OmoEko1(f): 5:27am On Mar 04, 2007
i don't believe it, i need a link to your story
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by Badman888(m): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2007
hehe rite 4rm birth yea its possible, its goin to fry their brain up in couple of years time,
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by kobe(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2007
Omo Eko, it is the absolute truth, I've been trying to find the link, but I saw it with my own eyes as it was being broadcasted on CNN (oju mi koro koro mejeji ni mo fi ri), they puffed that thing like it was lollipop

Here's one link:
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=2557814&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by OmoEko1(f): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2007
kobesosimi:

Omo Eko, it is the absolute truth, I've been trying to find the link, but I saw it with my own eyes as it was being broadcasted on CNN (oju mi koro koro mejeji ni mo fi ri), they puffed that thing like it was lollipop
na wa ooooo if it true what has this world turned into. their parents needs to be arrested
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by omogenaija(f): 5:39am On Mar 04, 2007
aye yi ti gbaje , where they hell were their parents , i doubt that they have any

and who the hell provided them with the weed, i hope this is not a true story
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by Badman888(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2007
they re some of them that their parents give to them even 4rm very young age
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by omogenaija(f): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2007
yea badman , ppl r wicked y would u want to mess up a childs life like that ?
and i know some ppl that proudly say " i be gettin high with my moms "
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by kobe(m): 5:48am On Mar 04, 2007
and i know some people that proudly say " i be gettin high with my moms "

Lol, that's incredibly funny, and sad, but true.
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by neelsel(f): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2007
They all need to be shot with shit,
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by hotangel2(f): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2007
Well well well. . . .  Crazy stuff happens everyday that don't make news.

This is sad, but as you can all see it's true.

Those boys should be thrown in jail. Seriously, but then again, i won't fully blame them though, their parents or uncles probably did the same to them from a young age. As bad as this may sound, they could actually be thinking it was right of them to introduce the little boys to weed at an early age.

omogenaija:

and i know some people that proudly say " i be gettin high with my moms "
You aint never lied. And drinking with their parents and i am like. . .  are you serious? And they are like, well "yeah, if im gon do it i might as well do it in front of her, besides my mama is a crack addict anyways, so she dont really care".  shocked

I think it's all about kids up-bringing. Most of these weed-smokers or whatchamacall'em were 'inspired'(influenced) by their parents or people really close to them.
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by Badman888(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2007
saw it on CNN today, they said they beleive the mother was sleeping at home, the kids were really puffing it and behaving high and passing it around, thats sad

there is a video here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SPgKZOfG89Q
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by lewa(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2007
Only in America. Now Nancy Grace would not leave us alone!
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by ikamefa(f): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2007
hehe! hilarious soon we wil see a 3 months old baby snorting heroin , or Lsd

crazy- crazy world! grin
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by omoge(f): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2007
Already happened. Few months ago, CNN carried a story, pictures etc of a baby with heroin. I think the mother or someone left it and the crawling baby picked it up and swallowed it. Social services took the baby. The baby was taken to the hospital but I'm not sure what happened next so far.

ikamefa:

hehe! hilarious soon we wil see a 3 months old baby snorting heroin , or Lsd

crazy- crazy world! grin
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by jgirl3: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2007
That's so disturbing! Those boys should be locked up for life but if i was the judge - i'll add hard labor to it. They should never be allowed to ever have kids and to ensure that, they should be castrated too.

I'm not mean - just think that it's so cruel
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by mukina2: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2007
is the world coming to an end?
2 year old that cant even talk properly can hold weed?
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by PoDeep(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2007
Anotha Snoop dogg & Red man in the making.
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by PoDeep(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2007
Anotha Snoop dogg & Red man in the making.
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by Free(f): 1:33am On Mar 06, 2007
i saw this in da new 2day
yea is sooo sad

dey shud be put in jail
how cn dey be sooo stupid like that
as to makin a video of dis act angry grin
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by CrazyMan(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
We're living in a world where anything can happen
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by sirc(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
@kobe,dats the world we live in now,men tins r gettin worst by the day can u imagine 2yrs dats sad
Re: 2-year-old, And 5-year-old Puffing Weed by fekuti: 4:31am On Apr 07, 2007
chei.

(1) (Reply)

He Wanted To Molest Her, She Kidnapped Him. +18 explicit / Businessman, Who Videoed Dying Wife Arrested (SEE PHOTOS) / Where Does Fine And Bail Money Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.