Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

GLO Reviews Its Data Plans - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Reviews Its Data Plans (39517 Views)

MTN Has Quietly Increased Its Data Allowances / MTN Finally Review All Its Data Plans And Adds New Plans. 2GB Now N1200 / Should Changing A Phone Screen Involve Wiping Off Its Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Elslim: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2018
chisos
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by yorex2011: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2018
So they wasted money on adverts. Money that could have been used to help the poor or improve their service small.

1 Like

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by EarthXmetahuman: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2018
I'm guessing ncc strikes again.

They have been forcing network providers to increase data price to favor the so called invicincible new investors.

Buhari government is sheit and its run by clowns.

3 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by EarthXmetahuman: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2018
I was planning to get their modem this week, thank goodness this came early.

1 Like

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by juddexy2(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Why would I go for Glo 2gb at 1k when I can get my at 1.1k. I was managing glo with their shitty network and using the bonus as little compensation. Now it gone, let the porting begin.
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Sunkyphil(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2018
juddexy2:
Why would I go for Glo 2gb at 1k when I can get my at 1.1k. I was managing glo with their shitty network and using the bonus as little compensation. Now it gone, let the porting begin.
same here

I c dem loosing alot of customers

8 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Urchman27(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
useless network. it happend to me on sunday and when i customer care the assure me that i wil get the bonus and uptil now nothing
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Gkay1(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2018
holuphisayor:
just exhausted my current subscription while streaming. Then I renewed it only for me see this.
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by eliadekx(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2018
The worst browsing network of 21th century

AWARD goes to GLO NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Gkay1(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2018
useless network
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Drsheddy(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2018
When we find ourselves looking to the future because we aren’t content with today, may God give us a peace of mind that lets us rest where He has placed us. Be peaceful today for God is in control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by onyx1470(m): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Ogbenimax:
abi glo dey crazy ni
they must definitely deh craze. ..

1 Like

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by tivta(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2018
time for me to mise the remaining 55gb i have on glo. what a sad day
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Ufranklin92(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm,so I can't stream matches again,port porting ported.

Nonsense
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by SoNature(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Choi! See data oh! I wish glo wasn't a shithole network! embarassed
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by rocknation62(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Konstantinos156:
Yes!! It has been reviewed silently. I ran out of data so i decided to subscribe. When i didn't get the usual bonus, i called 121 and i was duly informed of the developments. That's like 30mins ago
All the best bro...

No complain o if you experience this movement in your DATA

1 Like

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2018
holuphisayor:
just exhausted my current subscription while streaming. Then I renewed it only for me see this.

They should review their network too...
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Tinocosta17(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2018
Time to say bye. hello Airtel

3 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by okerekeikpo: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari is more useless than glo network

1 Like

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by pooozeee(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2018
holuphisayor:

With there yeye network that use to fluctuate all the tym, wen will dey even get it right ?
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by sanandreas(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2018
Their network is just appalling. The Sim would go back on relegation after exhausting my subscription. I dusted my site this January after one year of hiatus.
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by holuphisayor(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2018
pooozeee:

With there yeye network that use to fluctuate all the tym, wen will dey even get it right ?
lol
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Kingdolo(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by 1zynnvn(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2018
These wicked people quietly reduced it, no announcement whatsoever. Too bad
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Bigii(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2018
I nearly cry yesterday. I sub for 1k and was given just 2GB undecided

Bye bye to glo

2 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by adedayourt(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2018
holuphisayor:

I dnt think dis ll affect you as it is stated that this plan is for new customers
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by Lomprico2: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Glo is really confused!! angry
Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by adedayourt(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2018
BUT THEY SAID ITS FOR NEW GLO CUSTOMER, EXISTING CUSTOMER SUD STILL ENJOY USUAL LARGE DATA WITH POOR NETWORK

2 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by eph12(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Just watch as people dump the sim enmasse. They will be forced to bring it back

3 Likes

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by CODEEATER(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Good morning..

This post is an eye opener for all current or prospective glo subscribers..

I have using glo 4g lte service since about june 2017 it started out awesome...extremely fast speeds (at least in benin and most areas of lagos) , cheapest data plans u can find(until yesterday) and all round good quality service...

Then fast forward to Friday.. I noticed the sum total of data for plans had changed, previously N500 would get you 2gb of data for 10 days, 1k would get you 4gb of data..and so on and so forth..then that faithful day i did a subscription of 1k expecting my usual 4gb as i had made plans to watch some series on Netflix , i had only watched a few episodes by morning i realised i had only 200mb left... Confused as to how that could be, i angrily purchased emergency data for N500 expecting 2gb as normal.. Then i realized i got only 800mb... Whch is normal as u receive 800mb + 1.2gb bonus totaling 2gb...waiting for my bonus it never came..i contacted them on twitter yesterday and was told their data plans had been revised that i should visit their website for view changes.. I did on getting there i saw no changes in the listing 1k was still displayed as 4gb and N500 2gb..i returned to twitter and replied my findings and got a robot like repeated response asking me to visit the website...i did again..STILL NO CHANGES. I decided to dail the ussd code and view data plabs from there and from what i saw

N1000 = 2GB
N2000= 4.5GB
N2500=7.2GB

Fine...

Barely 30mins ago i needed to subscribe as my previous bundle was about finishing .. I went to thier website.. I still see the old data listing... So i dailed the ussd again to make the subscription..
I purchased data of 1k whch displayed as 2gb...

Ladies and gentlemen lo and behold.. I got only 1.6gb

"Congrats! You have received 1638 MB for N1000. Total remaining volume is 1785 MB. You can also SHARE or GIFT data to your loved ones. Spread happiness dial *777#"

I PAID FOR 2GB AND YOU GIVE ME 1.6GB...

ON YOUR WEBSITE U ADVERTISE AS 1K FOR 4GB

YOUR USSD CODES SHOW 1K FOR 2GB

AND YET THE USER GETS ONLY 1.6GB

WHY THE LIES AND INCONSISTENCIES??

THIS IS THEFT... AND LORD KNOWS THIS WILL B THE LAST I SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR SERVICE...

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE SUPPORTED OF GLO 4G LTE..BUT SINCE YOUR 2018 RESOLUTION IS THEFT AND DECEIT..I NO DO AGAIN..

Fellow nigerians... Be warned!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Reviews Its Data Plans by kikies(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe they secretly changed ur plan

Check with them n confirm, cos I've been seeing "Glo gbam" whenever I check my credit, but I'm suppose to b on JUMBO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k / Nokia Won't Be Making Phones Anymore! / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.