Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 47th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 47th Birthday (352 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 47th Birthday by theflightnewspa: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 47th Birthday

Nollywood actor, Muyiwa Ademola, who turned 47 today, took to Instagram to share the story of his humble beginning.

According to the actor who said he went to the University 13 years after leaving Secondary School, they had just one lantern no one dared touch. Here’s what he wrote;

‘A superlative birthday shout out to me. I’m a definition of grace. I was born into a very humble family. My father never owned a motorcycle let alone car. My father never bought a TV not until after my secondary school. I grew up in one of the “slumest” slums in Ibadan. No electricity for several years,I had to make use of “kuufin” (local lamp) while reading for my SSCE (We had only one lantern which no one dare touch.

I had my university education 13 years after my sec school, yet I’m being celebrated in this manner. What else can I say than to keep appreciating my CREATOR ? THANK YOU FATHER FOR ALLOWING ME WITNESS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL YEAR’
In November 2016, seasoned actor, Muyiwa Ademola, was in the news prior to a decision he made to jet out of Nigeria with his wife, Omolara and his kids including his grown up twins, whom he got from his long-time baby mama.

In November 2016, seasoned actor, Muyiwa Ademola, was in the news prior to a decision he made to jet out of Nigeria with his wife, Omolara and his kids including his grown up twins, whom he got from his long-time baby mama.

Read more here http://theflightnewspapers.org.ng/muyiwa-ademola-celebrates-47th-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Peek-a-boob Or Cultural Appropriation / Man Refunds N800k Paid To His Gtbank Account By Mistake (photos) / True Love Is Not On Social Media -RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.