Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why (67115 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by SandraJane: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Actress and singer, Allwell Ademola, got many people talking recently when she celebrated her birthday, stating that she was 35 as she had in the past few years always celebrated her 35th birthday.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop the entertainer said clocking 35 every year didn’t mean she was truly 35 years old.

“How can one person be clocking the same age for four continuous years? How can that be real? You obviously know it is a joke. If someone is celebrating the same age every year, you should know the person is just ‘catching a cruise.’

“The person is just trying to be funny and staying young. I am an entertainer; I am just trying to entertain people. Clocking 35 every year doesn’t mean I am 35. It is just a way of entertaining people. Also, next year, I am going to be celebrating another 35th year,” she said.

Asked how she felt celebrating her birthday amid the COVID-19 pandemic, she said, “I am grateful to God for being alive. I am grateful that we have been able to scale through COVID-19, though it is still there.

Baring her thoughts on why many marriages don’t last, she said, “It has always been like that since the days of our parents. We have seen people fall in and out of love. Marriages break, people divorce, it’s like that everywhere. But first of all, I think we have so many millennial marriages and millennial children. I will blame it on education, to an extent. People are becoming ‘whiter’ than the whites. In the Bible, it is said that the woman would give back in tears and the man will take care of his wife. That is how it has been.

“But now, both parties take care of each other. The man takes care of the wife and the wife takes care of the husband because they are both working. They both collaborate to pay the children’s school fees and pay house rents. That is how it is now. I have a feeling that because people are fighting over equality, some women feel they cannot stand being with their husbands, or that is why some men seek adventure and think they cannot stay with a woman under the same roof. We just have to pray to God to bring back the times of old when there was sanity in our lives and in our homes.”

Source: https://punchng.com/why-i-celebrate-35th-birthday-every-year-allwell-ademola/

9 Likes

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by ExBanker: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2020
She hates the fact that she's aging. Madam accept your age. Stop deceiving young men

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Tmb78(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Women and make up sha!
A fantastic actress regardless.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Slawormir: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That reminds me of the song by jay z
Forever young
I wanna be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever and ever

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by paulolee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
she don rush find excuse jus because them don catch her...dts how Regina Daniels was 16yrs for 3 yrs before people started asking questions..
i dnt jus kno Y girls hate to accept the fact that they are getting old..
this even better there is one girl in my area she keeps celebrating her birthday twice a year and she do throw lavish parties sponsored by different rich men..
we asked her the reasons and she said its because of the money she do gain in planning the birthday bash because dts the only chance of getting money from her various clients around the country dt if possible she would do 3 birthday in a year..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Jannuxajj(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Naija ladies don find excuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Houseofglam7(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
undecided
She's at least 95 undecided
Take that makeup off and all your nightmares will come to life undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by phlame(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
smiley
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Pamelaah: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Happybirthday to her

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Officialgarri: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
This one should be about 55

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by manuel4real(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Dreyton36: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
Her kpekus go still they well

4 Likes

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by crackhouse(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nice gesture.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Thattallgirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Awww this lady! I love her! No homo o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by engela7(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
How come I haven't made the news all these years? Haven't I been celebrating my 29th birthday for 7 years now? embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by DontBullshitMe: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mrs Methuselah, is that you? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Madibah(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bantu grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Juliusmomoh: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
35 ? ... I don't support lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by kalvoken(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dreyton36:
Her kpekus go still they well

Unlike your sense.

Let me help you to pick it here. grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Kemimarch16(f): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
She no fail she no pass grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by powalez: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
T
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by tfash96(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
What's my business about her age.. It's her front twins that's most important to me aje n gbọ

4 Likes

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by peteryoung2048d(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Check signature
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Amspecial: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Kemight15: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
It's her choice and it's a free world
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
She loves the 35th year grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Forever young my sister

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyola Wore A Braless Outfit To A Function (Photos) / Peruzzi Buys A New House In Lagos / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.