Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dagrin Must Not Die - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Must Not Die (4056 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin Must Not Die by funkydot(f): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
You be correct person my guy.You are the nly one making any sense on the situation.Since the only person inside the car at the time of the accident is no more,all this negative talk is just sanctimonous bladderdash.Please stop being so judgemental beause you are talking with facts.Will miss you loads, CEO.Even in death,you rock!RIP Dagrin.
Re: Dagrin Must Not Die by funkydot(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
You be correct person my guy.You are the nly one making any sense on the situation.Since the only person inside the car at the time of the accident is no more,all this negative talk is just sanctimonous bladderdash.Please stop being so judgemental beause you are talking with facts.Will miss you loads, CEO.Even in death,you rock!RIP Dagrin.
Re: Dagrin Must Not Die by funkydot(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
Damn, posted this thrice! angry
Re: Dagrin Must Not Die by deneut: 2:43am On May 06, 2010
Dolemite:

Apparently you do not know the dangers of drink driving, just because i will NEVER drink and drive doesn't mean I'm on a high horse, it just means i belong to the self preservation society or that I could never live with myself knowing I killed an innocent person due to my drunkenness, oh yes i do plenty of ish but none of them i think put me or some other innocent person directly in danger. . .I hope for YOUR sake the friends or relatives of Dagrin start an awareness program for the dangers of drink driving - no dishonor intended, but you can start by doing a Google search.

. . .and there are somethings i will never do, African or no African and one of them is keep my mouth shut about someone who puts their lives or other peoples lives in danger, just because they're having fun. What I'm saying is perhaps what most of those people crying and weeping at his bedside think, but do not have the courage to say, because they are Africans - doesn't make sense to me.
. . .this is because the truth hurts, but i kind of understand where he is coming from there is a time to mourn and a time to learn, problem is some of us mourn shorter than others and learn faster as well. . .
i dont want to abuse you,but judging from what you wrote it seemed u are younger or older and not experienced.who told u that somethings are the cause of others?I have seen none drinking driver died,and i must tell u.weither u fight for right or wrong,nobody is going to die without a cause.so just erase ur thought abt being drinking and drive.have u seen someone who sit in his own house and break his/her neck?life is too soon my brother.we all must one day.so stop finding an excuse for death.is going to come when it chooses,caution or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Evidence: Meet Femi Otedola's Baby Mama!!!! / See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna / Alex Vs Ini Edo In The N83k Balmain White Tshirt, Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.