Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Become A Tutor And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Tutor And Get Paid (883 Views)

I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment / I Need A Tutor In RMB Currency Business..i Will Pay You / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Tutor And Get Paid by yemwal: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hello,
I stumbled across a site that gives you the opportunity to teach online and I think its a good avenue for those that have passion for teaching.You will be given an avenue to create your own class and teach on any subject you may be good at.It may be on Technology,Science,Business,Mentoring,Personal health,Creative and Graphic Designs,and many more.
If you think this really describe you then try the link below and start making your dream comes true.
https://www.zeqr.com/r/BEDB

(1) (Reply)

Is Marking Scheme Necessary For Lecturers? / xup / A Cry For Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.