Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus (856 Views)

What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by petra1(m): 4:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Gullible haters of men of God are always ready to sponsor any scandal .

When Stephanie came out with her lies there were many loopholes which cast doubt on her integrity but haters refused to look at it because “ the apostle must die”

She lied that they had traditional marriage ( engagement ) she lied about her age . She claimed she had Sex videos Bla bla.

She claimed her parents met with apostle
Her father debunked her story , Haters said we should not mind him the mother debunked her story , haters says we should not mind her . The mother still went and beg apostle that the daughter lied against man of God . Haters said she was Paid or threatened . Apostle didn’t deny knowing her , neither did he deny giving her money . he said they only communicated on phone and she needed help and he helped her financially , only to be blackmailed later . Which led to the arrest .

Haters said it is not possible to give monies to someone you hardly know that There must have been something .(That’s how non givers think anyway) But they miscalculated thinking that with such scandal his ministry will end . But it rather grew more . You know why? Because the church knows their pastor . He cant bear to see people in need . He help strangers . I am a living proof because he once gave 500,000.00 to a relation of mine who had opportunity to call him for shop rent but because of her insincerity I was able to reach the apostle through the number she used to call him and told him of her insincerity , he said she told him landlord was about to push her out etc and many story and he asked his wife to send the money to her account .

I even did a thread on it then . https://www.nairaland.com/3670371/fault-apostle-johnson-suleiman-witness

So giving big money to the needy is a lifestyle for him . Many widows and orphans from the north massacre are beneficiaries of his benevolence . House rent, school fees , business empowerment etc .

Stephanie gained sympathy as a victim from many people , One of them was a pastor Chidi in Canada who was one of her sponsors and had been posting videos on YouTube . He was head of Nigeria Canada community or so . They even helped her in the release of her album . He vowed to see the end of this matter by publishing the investigation openly . Many people supported him with comments and likes. What is the outcome of his finding today ? He suddenly went quiet .

It’s not about making claims on YouTube and internet . I kept saying Let us wait for judicial out come . But they were more keen on boasting they have evidence Sex tape , videos ,sms . After all the scandal failed, the apostle is still standing

Finally Stephanie came out clean . I knew it was a satanic set up right from the beginning . If you cast our devils , heal the sick get ready . Satan will come for you with scandal and set up if you give room.

The duo have moved on . We have left the matter to God and to the court .

So Suddenly Now Stephanie comed out and confessed and begged to be forgiven for lying against the man of God .

The haters said must have been settled . Isn’t that crazy . How can humans think in like that . They refused to see any error or inconsistencies of stephanie claim . Just because of hate . Some even said he should produce the name of the people who she claimed used her? Very funny I wonder if these people have their brain on their legs !

Does apostle need her ? What difference does the apology make to him. It was only for her advantage . I appreciated her courage hoping it’s sincere anyway . Cutting a deal with Stephanie is the most dangerous thing to the apostle at this time because it’s not to his advantage . I love what he posted “ ONLY A FOOL WILL PAY MONEY TO A BLACKMAILER BECAUSE THEY WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU”

Forget non disclosure agreement . Didn’t all our looters sign non disclosure with Swiss bank and other banks . Are their stories not out . Out of court settlements are not secrets .

The story of Stephanie is so similar to Lazarus case . Lazarus was raised from the dread but Satan MOG haters to deny the miracle . When Lazarus finally showed up , haters wanted to kill him again .

John 12:9-11
9 Much people of the Jews therefore knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.
10 But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death; 11 Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.

They will rather eliminate the evidence and rubbish the proof just to further their satanic agenda . Jesus made it clear . You can’t satisfy haters with proof . Even if a man rise from the dead They will rather kill him again .

STRPHANIE DISCRREDITS SAHARA REPORTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnbUuOBf6uE

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by Gombs(m): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Another interesting fact is that these guys claim she was apologizing for being sponsored to defame the Apostle and she wasn't apologizing for sexual relationships with the Apostle. Lastly, they said she was paid by Apostle.

Makes me wonder.. Is it that people are thinking daft or they must do anything to ensure a minister of God is guilty of anything they can fathom?

Aside the fact that her story had loopholes, any intelligent person could have seen the ploy before the chain of events.

Since the courts have the case, and she confessed as she just did... Are they saying she doesn't know the consequences of her confession with regards the suit?

Are they saying considering the fact that her both parents denied the claims of an engagement setting in which she couldn't provide a single photo evidence in the social media Era where all is needed is a camera phone? Which girl doesn't want to take pics of how beautiful she looks on her wedding day?

Are they not seeing its folly to kick against the rock? Why'd you pay a blackmailer to humiliate herself before the world when she can use the said payment to win a court case and 'fame'? She must have been paid billions.

To show that society is madder, these people ought to rebuke a lady for having "sexual relationship" with a married man and is bold making press statement about it... No, they rather have Barabas, the MOG is guilty as charged and he should be crucified.

Anyways they said when a man decides to hang his dog any rope will do... That's the perfect analogy for this matter. Shameless lot celebrating what they should be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by petra1(m): 6:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Gombs:

Are they saying considering the fact that her both parents denied the claims of an engagement setting in which she couldn't provide a single photo evidence in the social media Era where all is needed is a camera phone? Which girl doesn't want to take pics of how beautiful she looks on her wedding day?

They kept presenting Stephanie as one teenage victim . When we are dealing with a kura who has strong backing legal team of notorious keyamo , Sahara reporters and hordes of powerful people .
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by Gombs(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2018
petra1:

They kept presenting Stephanie as one teenage victim . When we are dealing with a kura who has strong backing legal team of notorious keyamo , Sahara reporters and hordes of powerful people .

Where's Keyamo today? Didn't he see the apology? Why hasn't he withdrew as her lawyer or issued a statement?... Simple! Background out of court settlement. His reputation is at stake, we'd see how he'd wriggle out of this one.

Sahara reporters could not even carry the news of the confession... All of a sudden, it was irrelevant news.

Yet, the supposed 'intelligent' ones amongst us on nairaland cannot put one plus one together.

Shame!
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by petra1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gombs:
?... Simple! Background out of court settlement. His reputation is at stake, we'd see how he'd wriggle out of this one.

Can you explain this part above
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by petra1(m): 5:18am On Jan 31, 2018
STRPHANIE DISCRREDITS SAHARA REPORTERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnbUuOBf6uE
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by Gombs(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2018
petra1:

Can you explain this part above

That lawyer... Considering the implicative nature of this confession had two options

1. Withdraw as her counsel through an application to the court, or mutual consent/she fires him.

2. He'd push for an out-of-court settlement of the issue to save face and media bashing
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks for this bro.
Even without any evidence i knew thw whole thing was staged. its so sad undecided. Of a truth, people believe what they want to believe. The Bible says, " To the pure, all things are pure, but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure"
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by petra1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
^^^^^^
Thanks too brother
Re: Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus by godisgood200: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
I hear Keyamu, (Na him name be dat abi?), is a Jehovah's Witnesses. That might explian his hate for a man of God. But, it makes me laugh each time i see how satan is using men against themselves.

Bearing false witness against your neighbour stands both for Christians and Jehovah's witnesses.

Let's have our deeds written in the books of destiny.

As far as am concern, Otobor is more to be pitied, because she is unstable. She feels she's untouchable, but those she is dancing with, may be the ones to poison her drink.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Adds Another Feather To His Cap, His Birthday And His Award / "Tithing has expired. No Christian should feel guilty - Pastor Sam Adeyemi" / Celebrating An Icon Of Faith 20 Years After! - Bishop Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.