Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos (27305 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by 7Ebisco: 5:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has shared some of her sweet-looking photos on her Instagram page leaving her fans in awe.

Screen queen and Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has wowed her fans after sharing stunning photos of herself looking ever young.

The award-winning actress who will be turning 40 on the 7th of February looks all shade of gorgeous as she prepares for the grand day.

The actress has made plans to celebrate the event in a grand way with a 5-Day event she dubbed - #Omotola4PointO.

The multiple award-winning thespian will be having a five-day event culminating to an exclusive grand ball event on February 11th. The actress will also use the opportunity to give to widows and orphans.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/see-photos-omotola-jalade-ekeinde.html

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by pyyxxaro: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2018
See Fresh fish

See as sh b like fine Zebra cool

Sai Omotola

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by austin2all: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2018
buhari regime doesnt have any effect on these people, how do they do it.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by 12submarine(m): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Beautiful and responsible.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Rhaspody(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2018
My crush that year till she come marry. Make I hurry go pay Simi bride price b4 I go hear story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by brownsugar23: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Always on point.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Elslim: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2018
next....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Victorakats(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Khonvicted(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
grin SMH 4 all those zooming the third pic

21 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Beautiful I must say. But man shall not live by bread alone. the husband must be digging deep elsewhere.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by TooNoisy(f): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Beauty with brains and class.

This woman is a real role model, she may not be perfect but you have to give her some credit.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by RemedyLab: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
beautiful and decent
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by rawtouch: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
shocked
omo sexy..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Nizguy(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Beauty at is peak.

If I can just have her one night, will die as a happy man grin cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by vidicsky: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
She's pretty.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2018
A times I begin to wonder if this woman has really birthed four kids back to back. #Hotmama

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by princechurchill(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
She shouldn't have crossed those legs,so that the beauty will be perfected

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Dizu(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2018
This lady no dey old?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2018
cute

fine
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by concacid: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2018
Just same her, nothing special.
SHOULD'NT HAVE MADE FRONT PAGE unless we dont have news anymore!!!!!
modes be GUIDED!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by TDEMONEW(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2018
austin2all:
buhari regime doesnt have any effect on these people, how do they do it.
the thing tire me oooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by kolawoleibukun: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Omotola way we know that time na be this? The complexion and the face na wah oh. Omosexy I still remember the face and complexion way you take start acting oh. I still get the old cassette dem oh for evidence. All these breast firming and skin tighthening way una day do go get aging effect oh. So Omotola is still 40 years since that time? She for say she and Genevieve daughter na mate na. Even Funke of I need to know yesterday senior you, eh Omotola?

Omotola see your old skin and yarsh way you share for the world. In less than 2 decades your skin complexion and nose have migrated many miles. wehdun

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Rhaspody:
My crush that year till she come marry. Make I hurry go pay Simi bride price b4 I go hear story
Forget Nigeria and work towards the betterment of your own life.Nigeria will never be okay

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by theunnamed: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2018
Now this is beauty.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2018
7Ebisco:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has shared some of her sweet-looking photos on her Instagram page leaving her fans in awe.

Screen queen and Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has wowed her fans after sharing stunning photos of herself looking ever young.

The award-winning actress who will be turning 40 on the 7th of February looks all shade of gorgeous as she prepares for the grand day.

The actress has made plans to celebrate the event in a grand way with a 5-Day event she dubbed - #Omotola4PointO.

The multiple award-winning thespian will be having a five-day event culminating to an exclusive grand ball event on February 11th. The actress will also use the opportunity to give to widows and orphans.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/see-photos-omotola-jalade-ekeinde.html

she is struggling to remain relevant nothing wow here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Khonvicted(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
g

G for goat
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Edonojie007(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2018
What Is The Beauty Of Man,is It Not As The Leaves That Blossoms In Its Season(youth) And Withers Away In Another. But The Righteous Shall Stand Strong And Abide Forever As The Tree Planted By River Side,so Says Our Maker And Creator; Jesus.
What Do You Think Handsum Men And Beautiful Ladies,slay Queens And All Prince Charmings And Romeos; For The Time Is Near And Stedfast And You Would Give Account Of Your Life To Your Maker,owner And Creator.
Its High-time You Desist From Your Old Ways Of Sin And Worldliness And Embrace The Life Of Jesus; THIS TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN,your Season Would Soon Be Over.
Repent. Hell Awaits...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Khonvicted:
grin SMH 4 all those zooming the third pic
because you did doesn't mean others did

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=Rhaspody post=64628276]My crush that year till she come marry. Make I hurry go pay Simi bride price b4 I go hear story[/quote

Left your crush for a flat chested slowpoke that twits b4 she thinks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation / Omojuwa Shades Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.