Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,146 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

The M.d. Bovas Filling Stations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The M.d. Bovas Filling Stations (542 Views)

#BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The M.d. Bovas Filling Stations by jakD: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Mrs Victoria A. Samson (M.D. Bovas Filling Stations)......................... On behalf of all residents of our dear country Nigeria, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to the management and staff of BOVAS FILLING STATION.

The woman behind the smile of an average Nigerian today who couldn't afford N500 per litre black market.

All Bovas filling stations as I write sells fuel at N143 per litre across Nigeria. (Still less than the official N145 maximum fixed by government)

Madam Victoria A. Samson has proven severely for years and of course is still proving that indeed Nigeria still has some God fearing people who are not dubious, egocentric, greedy and money drunk.

This woman believes that everything in this life will end here. She believes there's somewhere beyond this existence.

A virtuous woman. Friend of the masses. Friend of the downtrodden, friend of the poorest of the poor. A woman who differentiated herself distinctively by her doings, attitude and composure.

Despite several victimizations from some of her colleagues in the petroleum industry, this woman has always remained herself. It's not new. She has been known like that for years.

Mama, May Almighty God whom we serve Day and Night continue to GUARD and GUIDE you and your entire household - both far and near - from all evil machinations of the wicked.

This wonderful woman is one of the people we ought to be celebrating. Not those THIEVES who don't care about us but their pocket.

PLEASE LET'S JOIN IN CELEBRATING AND ENCOURAGING THIS WOMAN.
Re: The M.d. Bovas Filling Stations by Emaytex(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
she's a one in a million Bravo's to that selfless woman
Re: The M.d. Bovas Filling Stations by xreal: 6:28am On Jan 30, 2018
We pray for her daily.

All transporters pray for her.

May God bless her.

I wish I could contact her, I have sonething for her.

(1) (Reply)

Coalition For Nigeria:‎ What Obasanjo Said During Registration [full Statement] / Kanu; Biafra & The Criminal Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Peacemaker / BREAKING: Saraki Absent At APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.