Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] (302 Views)

The Fellowship Of His Suffering – Philippians 3:10 / Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) / WHAT IS THE "NEW HEAVENS" AND "NEW EARTH" MENTIONED IN 2 PETER 3 : 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Also, you need HIGHER AND SOMETIMES DIFFERENT STRATEGIES. There is a period in your life that nobody cares about what you are doing, whether right or wrong. There are methods that will work at lower levels but will get you sapped at higher levels. You must understand the strategies that work at higher levels.

HIGHER RELATIONSHIPS: Sometimes when you are struggling with some problems, God brings people that are strong in those areas into your life. One way that you will know you are involved in the right relationships is that those relationships will be strength where you are weak. Three major relationships that are important in your life: marriage, friendship and mentorship or fathering. They must be strong in the area of your weakness. When I see a couple that has the same weakness, they must have missed God somewhere.

LESSER MARGIN FOR ERROR: At higher levels, your decisions are going to have a far-reaching effect. As you move on, start to reduce your margin of error in your behaviour and practices. Eliminate all margin of error. Be seriously brutal on yourself. Be a taskmaster on yourself.

GREATER SIMPLIFICATION, LESSER COMPLEXITIES: One sign of growth is a greater complexity in the organizational structure but one thing you must never make a mistake about if you are to survive, is complexity in your own life. Paul said, “This one thing I do”. Paul learnt the lesson of reducing many things to simple things: one, two, and three. Paul and Jesus reduced everything in their lives to one thing per time all of us can and must grow in that area.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive all the divine requirements needed for my function in the higher life you have called me to in Jesus’ name. Amen

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 10:1-12:13, Matthew 20:1-28, Psalm 25:1-15, Proverbs 6:6-11

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun
Re: Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] by emceedcent(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2018
FTC

(1) (Reply)

What Is Christian Reconciliation? Why Do We Need To Be Reconciled With God? / RCCG 2018 50 Days Fasting, Day 31, Saturday 10th Feb 2018. / 2 Men Allegedly Defraud 11 Catholic Priests Of N42m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.