Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) (1654 Views)

Five Verses Changed Or Expunged From KJV in RSV And NIV / Requirements For The Higher Life (3) [philippians 3:13] / Christians: Please What Happened To Mark 11 Vs 26 In RSV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) by HolySword: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
No doubt, the book of Philippians is an interesting one with 4 chapters and 104 verses...
Re: Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) by HolySword: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let's Go! _______Phil_________

1. The book of Philippians can be found between ______ and _____ in the Bible.
Ans- Ephesians and Colossians

2. It is the _______ book of the Bible and _______ book the New Testament.
Ans- 50th and 10th

3. Who wrote the book of Philippians?
Ans- Paul(Gentile name) or Saul(Hebrew name) and Timothy (Was not really a co-author)

4. The book of Philippians was written to
Ans- The saints at Philippians; bishops and deacons

4.1 (Phil 1:15)Some preached Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from ______________
Good will

5. Quote Philippians 1:18
Phil 1:18
What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and in that I rejoice.
RSV

6. Who was Paul and who was Timothy?

7. Phil 1:20 ...Christ will be honoured in my body, whether by _________ or by __________
life.....death

8. Quote Phil 1:21
For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain

9. Paul expressed his desire to be with Christ in Phil 1:
[/b]23

[b]10. Should we not suffer for the sake of Christ?

No (Phil 1:29)

How many verse does Philippians have?
Quote the first and last verse of Philippians
Re: Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) by billynoni(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
You didn't ask me... But Phil 2:9-11 is my favourite verses.
Re: Questions And Answers On Philippians(rsv) by HolySword: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
billynoni:
You didn't ask me... But Phil 2:9-11 is my favourite verses.
Yeah, it pretty popular amongst prayer warriors. cool
Phil 2:9-11

9 Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,
10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
AMP

(1) (Reply)

Hardship In Following God / World Could End Before March 2013 / Why Are Pastors Children 'bad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.