Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Study And Work In Usa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study And Work In Usa (5974 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2010
@justwise,because of your comment if feel like shouting the name of that univeristy,however because the enviroment has bended me towards capitalism,i will do what capitalists are known for.

Its $5,400 because the university charges all international students in-state tuition rather than out-of-state tution.This will consequently attract more international students to their university as that is the reason for the waiver in the first place.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

@justwise,because of your comment if feel like shouting the name of that univeristy,however because the enviroment has bended me towards capitalism,i will do what capitalists are known for.

Its $5,400 because the university charges all international students in-state tuition rather than out-of-state tution.This will consequently attract more international students to their university as that is the reason for the waiver in the first place.

And the name of the university is?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by jub009: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2010
I don't think its will cost you a damn if you could share the name of the university rather than, ?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2010
Economics,Accounting and Finance,International Business
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2010
Management Information Systems,Computer science,Geology
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2010
Marketing,Business Administration,Nursing.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2010
Biology,Geosciences,Communication disorders.These are some the courses being offered by the university.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

Biology,Geosciences,Communication disorders.These are some the courses being offered by the university.
sparta 1:

Marketing,Business Administration,Nursing.
sparta 1:

Management Information Systems,Computer science,Geology

sparta 1:

Economics,Accounting and Finance,International Business

And what is the name of the university that offers those courses?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2010
A symbiotic relationship or transaction is one that is mutually beneficial to the parties involved,while the opposite is a parasitic relationship.

I would like this to be a symbiotic relationship/transaction i.e as the source of the information i will get paid while purchaser of the information also derives value from the worth of the information.

Anything other than this is an 'unjust' parasitic transaction.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

A symbiotic relationship or transaction is one that is mutually beneficial to the parties involved,while the opposite is a parasitic relationship.
I would like this to be a symbiotic relationship/transaction i.e as the source of the information i will get paid while purchaser of the information also derives value from the worth of the information.
Anything other than this is an 'unjust' parasitic transaction.

Rubbish! You are still speaking in tongues. Name that university, what do you take pple here for?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2010
justwise:

[b][/b]

Rubbish! You are still speaking in tongues. Name that university, what do you take pple here for?
Obviously,i respect them and have a very high regard for them.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

Obviously,i respect them and have a very high regard for them.

No you don't and that is the prob. Do you honestly think that you will come here and advertise for university that got no name? Only the fees and courses? Are u really serious?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2010
please if you are not smart,intelligent or disciplined,please do not call or mail me.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
let me open your eyes a bit
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
The format i call ALCHEMY.it has always worked for me.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2010
Now look through some of the advantages of this university and ask yourself,of what benefit will any them be to me when i graduate?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2010
EXAMPLE 1

Learn German,Spanish,French or Arabic for free.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2010
with the knowledge of German which you will be learning for 4 yrs in this university for free,you are already opening doors for yourself. HOW?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2010
1)when you graduate and you do not have enough money to stay back in US for Ms.c or go to UK,which country becons?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
ofcourse Germany.With its almost free education you are guaranteed another cheap access to quality education (ms.c) thereby increasing your profile,goodwill and worth. in other words,your American education opens American doors,while your German education opens European doors.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
you get taught German,moonlight on Spanish and Arabic.You graduate having mastered 3 languages (Yoruba,English and German) and having a fair knowledge of an additional 2 languages(Spanish and Arabic).This gives you an untold edge in any work place.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
mail me spartanconcepts1 at gmail.com
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2010
or call me on 07067196075
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
for all those who sent me a mail,please check your inbox.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2010
I must however add that a lot of Nigerians are very capable,only that they do not have the opportunity to express their selves.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by nethacker(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

or call me on 07067196075
Oga wat is dis abt u i'm hearing all over the place? angry angry can't u jst tell them the university ? must u always try to  make money on something that will be beneficial to nigerians.they dont hv to come thru u angry angry  tell them the name and advise them the way to go abt it thats all.that way u earn ur respect wink
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Pittbaby(f): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2010
Dont know why this thread has not been locked . he is claiming the same 5400 for other countries (Turkey , UK , Ukraine , , etc) and some people are still calling him thinking its genuine . I guess some like to be scammed
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2010
@pittybaby,its no scam.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2010
Just like most people didn't believe then when it was said that tuition in Sweden,Finland,Denmark etc was free,i don't expect every body to believe me now.However history will prove me right or wrong.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by nethacker(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta 1:

Just like most people didn't believe then when it was said that tuition in Sweden,Finland,Denmark etc was free,i don't expect every body to believe me now.However history will prove me right or wrong.
bros u knw wat to do, do it now n leave story
Re: Study And Work In Usa by olad1954: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
sparta1 pls leave the nairaland for more serious people and topics.it looks as you just discover how to use these forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Any One Know How Much Is The Ticket From Canada To Nigeria? / Adventure To Morocco By Road / These Are The Weirdest And Strangest Looking Aircraft Ever Designed (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.