Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Study And Work In Usa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study And Work In Usa (5976 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study And Work In Usa by bbwollex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
pls,u hardly reply mail, kindly send us the website of the school let's apply our selves.dont make it hidden
Re: Study And Work In Usa by wip4: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2010
@sparta1,

Please for God sake scam abi na sparta be ur name, if u cant mention the name of the skool and give the website to all nigerians to benefit make u and ur family only go that skool. I know u want to to use pple for rituals thats why u wont mention the name of the skool.Also from the way you post stuffs here it shows you not educated. If you are agent to this ur inviscible skool, i am 100% sure the skool pays you comision if u recruit pple for them, simple paste the name of skool and website and pple will chek stuffs out themselves and can forward their credentials to u , u dont nid collect kobo from them cos the skool pay u.
i am sure u are not Nigerian, may be u are those komalians claimin nigeria self cos na una they spoil our Good country. pls go to komalianland to they post ur skool not on NAIRALAND cos this is naija tin
Re: Study And Work In Usa by nethacker(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
@sparta1. u had better post it n save urself embarrassment or forever hold ur peace angry angry angry
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Pittbaby(f): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2010
yes o we are waiting for the school that is in Ukraine, Turkey , uk and the US and costs $5400 only . We are seriously waiting !!!!!
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Vladmir2: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
If what this guy is saying happens to be true,i would be saving my parents atleast $7,000 a year and that is alot of money.Please my fellow nairalanders,do not feel betrayed i'm going to check out this guy.
If what this guy is saying happens to be true,i would be saving my parents atleast $7,000 a year and that is alot of money.Please my fellow nairalanders,do not feel betrayed i'm going to check out this guy.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by olad1954: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2010
nairalanders pls stop replying to this lunatic.let common sense prevail.there is no such institution that has all these facilities.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by bbwollex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
Honestly,i really agreed with u,there can never be and there will never be such school in Us worth of that amount this guy is saying, even the smallest college in canada does not even worth that amount naa US u wanna see that amount, naa lie, i doubt u, u are a scammer, get the Bleep out of this place.
We need real people with real information here,
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Vladmir2: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
Omo na true ooooooo.I can't believe this gamble paid off.Though the university is not located in a known city its okay and it is real.I was so sad paying this guy N5,000 just for the name of the university but i am so happy it paid off.With N5,000 i just saved my parents $7,000 per yr.I am so so happy.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Vladmir2: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
That guy is a shrewd businessman he is really out to make money from this stuff. Another thing,the tuition is not $5,400 as he advertised,but rather $5,390.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Vladmir2: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
Accommodation and feeding is $4,602 for a year.Most things the guy said is true,only that he painted it in an over exagerating manner.Those going for postgraduate admissions should not contact this guy as the school is mostly an undergraduate school with only very few insignificant 6-8 postgraduate programmes.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by wip4: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
@vlamir2,

thank you and sparta1 thanks. we know wan go that skool if the skool does not have name. Nigerians we rather remain in LASU, egbe university and ajegunle university than pay 5000naira for one stupid skool name and at the end them go denied person visa. that guy is not business man na thief him be, and terrorist, thats not the way the richest pple or sensible rich pple make their money. there is no sense in sellin skool name for 5000Naira. if is securin the admission and visa and tickets is 5k no wala even my dog go apply.

help us tell the guy make him and his family go enrol for the skool, na person like u giv am chance to dey say rubbish if nobody email am and call this thief him go release the name of the skool and am not sure 2 of you no be the same thing self
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Vladmir2: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
@wip 4 i am not the only one that patronized that guy i wanted something and i went for it.I think it was foolish of me to have announced here that i was going to patronize that guy.Anyway i have done it and there is no reversal about it.I have no regrets either and i promise you come August this year i will be in the states.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
@wip4,
Forget vlamir2 & Sparta1, he's the same guy advertising his crooked biz here. Wat's wrong if vlamir2 afta paying #5000 tels us d name of the sch? Look, their way of posting is similar, their tone sounds similar. . . . . . .we nigerians shd not be deceived, no such sch exists in d usa. We have lots of 9gerian in US who could 've authenticate d genuines of these sch by sparta1.
Sparta1 & vlamir2 r d same. Stop fooling urselves, we r not fools.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by wip4: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Tamita,

Thanks man. truly i have checked it out sparta1 and vampire2 are the same thief and scammers cos is the same style of postin and the same tone and sound.

Do you know the harvoc these fraudsters and scammers have caused alot of Nigerians abroad just becos of 5000naira, these thiefs made ordinary oyinbo man to ridicule ablebody Nigerian pple just becos u are carryin Nigerian passport , i am not blaming the whytees cos is these idiots and criminal spoiling our image abroad. Imagine i was going to canada for NSBE covention in Toronto few weeks back, i was among research analyst from TECKNOPAK even presenting my research work on CHITOSAN, on arrival it took the immigration officer at port of entry in canada almost 1hr to verify that am truly representin TECKNOPAK after over scanning of my passport and askin some questions but i was surprised that my own scrutiny is higher than my colleagues from other European countries even my co-research analysts were not scrutinised at all and she came from South africa and the other from France why me Nigerian enta so much trouble all BECAUSE of SPARTA 1 AND VAMPIRE 2 and thier other SCAMMERS, US and canadian Visa from turkey for Nigerian like me so simple not like Nigeria that will invlove babalawo to get , sparta and vampire2 we no go apply to that skool thanks.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
I am a marketer by profession meaning that i earn my living through packaging,marketing and selling of valuable information to 'interested' clients therefore i am so sorry that i can not disclose the name of that university for free.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
I think it is a question of doing the right thing ,at the right time but at the wrong place.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
please whenever you choose to disagree with people,do not insult for that is the only reason you are civilized.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
The wise have made their decision.Remember truth is:

1)when something is true in itself and truth to mankind.

2)when something is true in itself but not yet revealed to mankind.

the wise search out for the unknown truth while vice versa applies to the less hardworking.
Where do you belong?

whenever you decide do not hesitate to call me 07067196075 spartanconcepts at yahoo.com
Re: Study And Work In Usa by nattyspice: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
who will call a shameless barawo like you. abeg get the Bleep out of dis forum and stop battering our already dented image
Re: Study And Work In Usa by wip4: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
@sparta1

YOU ARE NOT A MARKETER BUT A CRIMINAL THAT SELLS WRONG AND FAKE INFO TO PPLE TO SURVIVE. Almighty Allah will not make you succeed and i will not stop by telling you that you are a criminal and scammer. are you licensed or registered to sell info, wat is ur reg or authorised Numba? your office address, websites and who has succeded wit this fake info u are selling ?  go and advertise ur lies and fake ting on news paper and see how unlogical it sounds.

Nobody will ever patronise you no mata which ID you use i will always spell it out to you. please why cant u apply to dat skool or let ur elder broda apply, dont let me lose my temper on you .

CRIMINAL, SCAMMER, OLE fake info
Re: Study And Work In Usa by suxes2005(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2010
@wip

Plx dont loose ur temper on dat shit
Dos words r enough for him to nurture!

SHALOM
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2010
@wip4, take it easy, God has a way of PUNISHING Plonkers lyk them.
@suxes, how far, u don wel? We did'nt even see u again. Lets meet @ d junction! U knw wat i mean na.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
Vladmir 2:

@wip 4 i am not the only one that patronized that guy i wanted something and i went for it.I think it was foolish of me to have announced here that i was going to patronize that guy.Anyway i have done it and there is no reversal about it.I have no regrets either and i promise you come August this year i will be in the states.

If you really paid N5000 just to be given a school name then you are the biggest fool ever existed.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by wip4: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
@saliuafo,

Thanks for the info but your messg is not logical. You are denied American student visa and the next day you turn to AMERICAN VISITING VISA OFFICER, haba Sparta1 and Vampire2 you don change ID again , no way SIR. ok am interested i dont want to write you. i want you full conatct details no cooporate organizations that have only email as contacts. for Nigerians to support and beliv you. you need to provide for us here your full function websites, your phone contact, office addres and some form of registartion to AMERICAN EMABBSY that licenced you to get visiting visa for pple. After that you shall apply for your elder sister and wen you get the original visa then you scan it here and call your sista in America to confirm. Guy have you heard of EDUWORLD AGENCY b4, thats the king of scam even with office and website but is own way na coporate scamming. alot of students that had fallen victims can testify to that. now you hardly see EDUWORLD adverts on paper again now not like wen him dey mummu pple. Nothing you can tell me about admission or visa cos if you know what am into you will find it difficult to lie to me unless you have Degree in professor. waiting for your functional Websites and contacts details SIR
Re: Study And Work In Usa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
@SALIUAFO
Hehehehehehe. . . . . . . . .nairaland police wil soon get u. Why not get d VISA for ursef then Travel to A.m.e.r.i.k.a? Don't tel me u Love 9ja soooooo much that u would't travel 2 America or Yemen, @ d slightest opportunity. Nairalanders r fighting scams & u're advertising your dubius biz. BTW, hw o u go abt gettin d VISA?
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2010
Remember tuition is only $5,400 per yr.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
call me as always on 07067196075.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2010
or mail me at spartanconcepts1 at gmail.com
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
you can pay the tuition over 8 installments throughout the academic session.
Re: Study And Work In Usa by sparta1: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2010
for those who mailed me,please check your inbox.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Weirdest And Strangest Looking Aircraft Ever Designed (Photos). / Air Nigeria's CEO Arrested Over N5billion Tax Debt / Adventure To Morocco By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.