Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Watch Tboss Reveal Why She Doesn’t Blame Kemen For Sexual Harassment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Tboss Reveal Why She Doesn’t Blame Kemen For Sexual Harassment (396 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tboss Reveal Why She Doesn’t Blame Kemen For Sexual Harassment by surejamz: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2018

Former Big Brother housemate, Tboss has revealed that she doesn’t blame fellow former housemate Kemen for the incident which got him evicted from the Big Brother House last season.

Kemen was evicted after the organisers of the reality show found him guilty of improper sexual misconduct without consent on TBoss.

Speaking exclusively to NET during the opening show live screening of this year’s Big Brother Naija Season 3, TBoss when asked about the incident said she didn’t blame Kemen for what he did and perhaps maybe he just found her irresistible. She said,“I don’t blame Kemen for last year’s incident, I mean look at me”. She also said that Kemen was a good guy in the house and she had forgiven him and moved on from the incident.

Tboss and Bassey were hosts for the night at the opening show live screening that held in Lagos yesterday.

Wacth the video @ https://surejamz.com/2018/01/30/watch-tboss-reveal-doesnt-blame-kemen-sexual-harassment/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Loses Mother, Just Few Hours After He Celebrated His Son’s Birthday / Free Bitcoin / As Dem Carry Me To Mortuary, My Dead Papa, Chase Me Back To Life -julius Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.