Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt (3241 Views)

.. / President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay / I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable in portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt by wcnltd: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable in portharcourt
I need someone that can connect me to any company that want to sale old or scrap equipment in portharcourt.
I`m seriously in need of scraps metal properties to buy from companies.
such likes scrap machenaries from construction companies.scrap baterries
,eletrical equipments,scrap aluminium zink of all type,soler enegy wast bateries,
scrap aluminium of all type,scrap eletrical wires of all type,scrap aut spare
parts of all type, scrap ship or plan parts, scrap beems, rods,angles any srap iron,
wast eletronic appliances such as wast ac,ups,steblizers, burnt generators or
listers coils,air compressors,etc. i`m in seriously in need of connection of how
to be buying from companies, banks, indostries, goverment offices like PHC,NITEL,ETC.
nomater the qauntity of it.preferably from portharcourt or other eastern part of the Nigeria .I will pay 10% of the amount i buy the goods to anyone that connect me to buy things from companies as comission.address: FLEET OIL MILL3 PORT-HARCOURT NIGERIA.TEL:08034278290,07034810394 EMAIL:wcn_ltd@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt by tunjiajayi: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2010
hello, i,ve got caterpillar scrap, ship scrap, and industrial sized pipes in lagos. you interested? contact me - tunji.ajayi1@gmail.com pls subject scrap nairaland. waiting to hear from you.
Re: I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt by wcnltd: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hi I will be intrested in the caterpiller, ship and indostrial pipes, scraps.
are u the write owner of the scrap properties? & where is properties is located in lagos? i need see the scraps properties & discose the with you or the owner.
tell me how i can meat you my tel: phone no. is 08034278290,07034810394
Re: I Need Scraps Metal Properties To Buy From Companies.preferable In Portharcourt by yalo: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
I am a facilitator given other from the buyer himself he need scrap/disused pipes from chevron for his project 1. 30inches ×40fit × 25mm = 1500 pieces 2. 24 inches ×40ft×12mm 2500 pieces 3. 20inches × 40 ft × 12mm 2000 pieces 4.16inches ×40fit×12mm 1000 pieces please i want to hear from you in time 08031930010 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Invitation Letter To Europe And America Free / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / Earn 500 And 1500 Subsequently On Each Referral From Branch App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.