Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo (26638 Views)

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by ojun50(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
PDP till take over come 2019
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Oloyebo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Zendinho:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out
You definitely need help!!!
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
GentleMoney:

Gov. Wike Receives Ooni, Sultan Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers For Unity Campaigns..

One Nigeria is all about the Islamization of the entire country.
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by hatchy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
Buhari we Nigerians love you
See your life.....

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by OkorojiE: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma

I am sorry for disturbing your peace, please bear with me.
I am a 400L student of FUTO, and studying Architecture. Please I need your help. The school management said that tomorrow, 31st of Jan. is the final day for paying of school fees.

The school fees actually is #45,700 for my department. I have tried to raise the money but to no avail. I am on self support and mainly freelance to help myself, but this year, its not been fruitful. I tried selling my phone for #20,000 but the buyer don't have the money at the moment. Please I need your help. After tomorrow, the school will add #10,000 on it for late payment, which will be too big.
Please sir/ma, anything you can do will help. Here is my email if you need evidences from me emmanuelouk@gmail.com

Please help me pay the school fees. God bless you. Thank you.

Here is my account details

Diamond Bank
Emmanuel

Thank you again
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sultan is not and never a traditional ruler but a religious one..
That's the mistake the intellectual south always make and end up in the pot of stew of these people from up there..
The sultan should be riding in.same bus as the CAN president and never the traditional chiefs..
These people are always sneaking bridging both side with the sole aim of subjugating other people and their culture.....
We know this and any sane person should always keep this in their left hand and be on guard lest you be taken on aware and become one of their subjects....
Peace..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by lastempero: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
No wonder too many convoy in pH today.
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by phkka1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
eddieguru:
cool

He must be an Igbo man. Just natural in his appearance.
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by eddieguru(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
phkka1:

He must be an Igbo man. Just natural in his appearance.
I'm from d south-south akwa ibom to be precise...so don't just talk anyhow.. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Ajaodolapo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bethor:
Sultan is not and never a traditional ruler but a religious one..
That's the mistake the intellectual south always make and end up in the pot of stew of these people from up there..
The sultan should be riding in.same bus as the CAN president and never the traditional chiefs..
These people are always sneaking bridging both side with the sole aim of subjugating other people and their culture.....
We know this and any sane person should always keep this in their left hand and be on guard lest you be taken on aware and become one of their subjects....
Peace..!!!
in a bid to make you sound more FOOLISH, how wuld it harm u as a person or in general, as a people, if another group of ppl decide to make their traditional leaders also their religious leaders?
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Emmaskill(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
Buhari we Nigerians love you
who re d we? u beta mind urself.. nor b only medium stout u b, buh also small stout..mtcheeeew
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ajaodolapo:
in a bid to make you sound more FOOLISH, how wuld it harm u as a person or in general, as a people, if another group of ppl decide to make their traditional leaders also their religious leaders?

Go and learn history or better still Google..my foolish friend...!!!

When I wrote in my comment "bridging both side" I don't know if your brain was shut down then and don't know what this means..we all know they up there always mix gov't or rulership with religion and hence that clause there..go back to school again and learn properly or if its something you need to stop taking or be taking to clear your head then by all means..abide.. yeye..!!!
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by samuk: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alki:
Where Oba of Benin?

I wan start today fight grin

Sorry you won't see the Oba of Benin in such gatherings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Likei(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
GentleMoney:

Please don't make racist and tribalistic
comments on this section..

Say NO to hate speech..

God bless Nigeria..

Nigeria is cursed by these Fulani terrorists, see the number of people they killed in January alone. God punish the sultan of sokoto, miyetti Allah leaders, president buhari and every blood thirsty Fulani terrorist.
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by tellmemore15: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2018
No amount of politicking can cover their intent.

Buhari and his northern elite were caught in the act.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today / Governor Bala Mohammed Dances With Daughter, Zara At Her Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.