Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges (3744 Views)

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu / Quantity Of Cement To Set 3500 Blocks For A Fence / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by Rubbiish(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
spyder880:

The practice is to lay one pair straight, then cut the next in halves and lay them on the pillars.
Ehen! this is d one i know of, but what i m seeing from d pics seems laying all pair straight...
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Rubbiish:

Ehen! this is d one i know of, but what i m seeing from d pics seems laying all pair straight...

That is what we did, one pair straight and the next one on top cut and joined.
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by Rubbiish(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2018
spyder880:

That is what we did, one pair straight and the next one on top cut and joined.
Okay sir...
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Digging columns for the gate columns. .......

Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Column base reinforcement. .....

Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Progress.......

Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2018
Standing the gates......

1 Like

Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2018
A look at the gates from the outside. .......

Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
We have closed the gaps between the gate columns and the walls in this compound. Pictures later.
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by filcast(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sir, kindly present the cost breakdown. Thank you.
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2018
filcast:
Sir, kindly present the cost breakdown. Thank you.

I will do that later this week.
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by AreaFada2: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Good job.

It would have been better to allow air enter the compound freely, no fence, just flower hedges as in the past or very low fence.

But everyone is scared of insecurity. Drastically increasing cost of a standard house.
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
AreaFada2:
Good job.

It would have been better to allow air enter the compound freely, no fence, just flower hedges as in the past or very low fence.

But everyone is scared of insecurity. Drastically increasing cost of a standard house.

Another problem is trespass. People walk through other people's compound as if its their road.
Re: Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges by filcast(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
spyder880:

I will do that later this week.
still waiting for the breakdown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Abeokuta Ogun State / Get 50% ROI In This Land Banking In 6mnths With Cofo+free Deed+pics+video / Who Is To Pay The Lagos Land Use Charge??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.