Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Rick Ross Loses 90 Pounds To ‘save His Life’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Loses 90 Pounds To ‘save His Life’ (675 Views)

[PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Loses 90 Pounds To ‘save His Life’ by kinibigdeal(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2018
In fact, after suffering two seizures in less than 24 hours in 2011, the Bawse found himself sitting in the waiting room of a very expensive doctor’s office. “I was the only black dude, and the rest was 55- to 80-year-old white males sitting in the room,” he says. “It was all silence and we all was kind of just looking at each other, like, What the Bleep he here for?”

Ross watched as elderly Caucasian male after elderly Caucasian male was called by the nurse. Finally, it was his turn. The doctor broke it down for him. “He told me I didn’t have high blood pressure but I was hypertensive, which is a phase under having high blood pressure. And that’s when I said right then, ‘Yo, what’s my biggest enemy?’”

https://blackdoctor.org/505974/rick-ross-loses-75-pounds/

Re: Rick Ross Loses 90 Pounds To ‘save His Life’ by kinibigdeal(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2018
These days, Ross is all about portion control. He’s only allowed to indulge in eateries like Wingstop and Checkers one or twice a week, and between the hours of noon and 5 p.m.

“If I quit all the things I loved cold turkey, I knew it would only be so long before I went back to my old ways,” he explained.

The kind of seizures like how Ross had, spells during which normal brain activity is interrupted and involuntary muscle spasms are common, can be caused by alcohol. Alcohol can cause seizures in a variety of different ways; binge drinking, alcohol withdrawals and averse reactions to drink ingredients can all put you at increased risk for a seizure. Seizures…

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nkiruka Is Dead / Reason You Should Eat A Banana Everyday / Photos: Gigi Hadid Spotted With Mental Health Warning Sticker On Her Phone After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.