Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

[PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) (5619 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareems Thanks Nigerians After Undergoing Successful Surgery (pics) / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by OJblog: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Two weeks ago, rapper Rick Ross was rushed to the hospital – with an unknown infection. The infection became bad, and it affected his respiratory system.
Well, word on the street is that his hospitalization was the result of surgery complications.

Here’s what sources close to Rick Ross said:

https://olotujuniorsblog.com/photo-rick-ross-had-tummy-tuck-surgery-pics-of-ross-now-190-pounds/

Quick recovery Rickky and get upon that stage again..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good for him.

There is nothing good about being Fat.

FAT people irritates me. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by sopstan(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is he learning how to work? grin

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by Blakjewelry(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
But the fat fit the guy sha,. More like his signature... Big black nigga in a icey watch

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by Godwinfury(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hahahaha, nigga too lazy to hit the gym. Na him fatness make Nicki Minaj turn am down...
Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by jonero4(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
But the fat fit the guy sha,. More like his signature... Big black nigga in a icey watch
shoes on a cube bitch i gat 2 nack it out.

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by snowden9(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Photoshop angry
Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by sKeetz(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2018
He has lost his mojo.

Watch his career crumble like a pack of cards. sad

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by partnerbiz4: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Is it same person?

What about his thighs?
Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by KendrickAyomide: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2018
jonero4:
shoes on a cube bitch i gat 2 nack it out.
Shoes on the coupe, bitch I got a Nike shop . Oga lyrics

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by Oluhills007: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Blakjewelry:
bros he be like say you dey my mind... To me that his fatness makes him rick ross... Thats his Unique Identity
Re: [PHOTO] Rick Ross Had 'tummy Tuck' Surgery (pics Of Ross – Now 190 Pounds) by jonero4(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Shoes on the coupe, bitch I got a Nike shop . Oga lyrics
lol..my nigga

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Nigerians Hyping Cardi B - Photos / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her / Naughty Whatsapp Group Link Twerk Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.