Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Can I Raise 600,000 Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Raise 600,000 Naira? (1391 Views)

What Business Can I Start With #600,000? / Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Raise 600,000 Naira? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2018
How can I Raise 600,000 naira?

Hello nairalanders, believe me, doing this looks stupid but each time I remember the saying that 'if you keep mute,so shall your life(progress) keep mute' ( I am not sure if that is the correct way to translate the Yoruba posit), I am particularly pressed to act as there is or may be somebody there with a good spirit and heart to solve the problem.

This thread is a call out for advise as well as a cry for possible help.
As a call out for advise, please how can I raise 600,000naira within 3months? This is not an attempt to get rich quick but a struggle to save 'what' is left. I am currently on a job but it will take me 24months to gather such an amount and by which time I might have lost my competitive advantage.

Now, as a call for help, I need 600,000naira as a loan for a period of 15months with a fixed interest( instalmental payment begins after 6months). I quite understand the numerous questions that may arise in respect to this. However, still considering the sensitivity of this platform, I am and will only be fully disposed to discuss details of the need with anyone willing to help.

NOTE: There are many things you may want to clarify before jumping to conclusion.
Kindly send a personal message to this handle if blessed to bless. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Raise 600,000 Naira? by pharoahs(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Send me a whatsapp message on 08184595087
quote author=lizoba post=64634954]How can I Raise 600,000 naira?

Hello nairalanders, believe me, doing this looks stupid but each time I remember the saying that 'if you keep mute,so shall your life(progress) keep mute' ( I am not sure if that is the correct way to translate the Yoruba posit), I am particularly pressed to act as there is or may be somebody there with a good spirit and heart to solve the problem.

This thread is a call out for advise as well as a cry for possible help.
As a call out for advise, please how can I raise 600,000naira within 3months? This is not an attempt to get rich quick but a struggle to save 'what' is left. I am currently on a job but it will take me 24months to gather such an amount and by which time I might have lost my competitive advantage.

Now, as a call for help, I need 600,000naira as a loan for a period of 15months with a fixed interest( instalmental payment begins after 6months). I quite understand the numerous questions that may arise in respect to this. However, still considering the sensitivity of this platform, I am and will only be fully disposed to discuss details of the need with anyone willing to help.

NOTE: There are many things you may want to clarify before jumping to conclusion.
Kindly send a personal message to this handle if blessed to bless. Thank you.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Legit Online Business / This Is How To Make 50,000 Or More From Bet9ja/merrybet / I need advice on bolt/Uber business Ibadan/osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.