Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

This Is How To Make 50,000 Or More From Bet9ja/merrybet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How To Make 50,000 Or More From Bet9ja/merrybet (1482 Views)

8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Business To Start With #2,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Make 50,000 Or More From Bet9ja/merrybet by wealthpreach(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2019
WHAT IS BETTING?
There are multiple definitions of betting, many of which refer to betting as the act of placing a wager on a predicted outcome of an event. Betting operates on the theory of probability and can be said to have taken place when one stake a sum of money on an upcoming event they feel strongly about.

WHY DO YOU LOSE 95 PERCENT OF TIMES?
*You might Lack the knowledge of the sport or maybe a newbie.
*You lack a constant staking plan. You place bets anyhow. You won't have a stable profit or loss in the long run.
*You chase after losses. You lose a bet and then place a replacement bet to cover your loss and let's say you stake twice the amount. So wrong!
*Emotions.
*Placing bets without proper research.

Bets are lost week after week for our reckless attitudes. when I started placing wagers newly, I opened an account on bet9ja. went on and made a deposit of 30k and I got a bonus of exactly 30k. The thought was to place as many tickets I could, I was confident that I was going to win one of them. I placed over 15 tickets! (lol I was hoping on the bonus if I lose my initial deposit of 30k, I didn't know it had terms before I could cash out returns) when I logged on Sunday evening, I saw that I lost all through, I wasn't surprised after all it was just my first time. I soon noticed that one was asking me to cash out(the first ticket I placed. have you noticed in all the tickets you play, the first ticket you get always is the winning ticket or comes close. This is because we concentrate deeply when placing the first.) 34k only one selection was left to play. Barcelona sc--from Ecuador top tier league. I let it play out and I won over 456,000.

In the following weeks, I placed between 10 to 15k hoping I would replicate my success and I spent 3 months plus giving back the money I won. I went online and read about betting strategies "place on smaller odds", "play few games"....... I tried adapting a bit, that mid-week I placed on a few teams(4 teams/19+odds) I won! that weekend I place many tickets as usual. apart from my normal lifestyle of placing over ten bets with 300-2000+ odds, I placed one with 100odds. Yeah, you thought right, that was the only one I won. The smaller the odds the more the chances. I went on to play 10-20 odds. I lost most of it I wasn't making profits. I saw a post that gave a very nice guideline. the telegram post suggested we should play 1.30 odds everyday with #1000 that is equal to 2619995naira. I tried this and at times I get to 7 days then it cuts. at times 15 . The highest I got to was 18days.

DONT BE AFRAID TO LOSE EVEN IF ITS A YEAR OF LOSS. BUT TRY TO LEARN OPTIONS THAT WORKs AND doesn't WORK FOR YOU. this epistle shows that the main reason why we fail is a lack of DISCIPLINE/b] and [b]use of emotions. just like Athletico Bilbao vs Barcelona. it was clear Barcelona would lose or draw. but a person who opens the Spain section would just click on Barcelona because of their name. without checking players available, mentality, Athletico has gone 15 home matches without losing, no Messi........ learn to do research deeply if possible use the whole week and study your game.

WHAT I LEARNT
1) You need discipline.
2)No emotions.
3)Stop playing popular teams without research(don't forget they won't win all the matches all through the season.
4)If you fail to learn your mistakes and stop repeating them you will lose continuously.
5)the smaller the odds and teams selected, the higher your chance of winning.

NOTE: STOP GAMBLING START WORKING. READ BELOW TO UNDERSTAND

MY STRATEGY OF MAKING OVER #50,000 WEEKLY(IT CAN GET BIGGER THAN THIS BUT let's KEEP IT SIMPLE, DONT FORGET THE FIRST RULE OF DISCIPLINE.)

I have lost a lot of times in the course of two years and I have learnt alot.i have learnt to stop gambling and start working: when you place bets hoping to win you are gambling. when you are backing a team to win or draw, you are gambling! when you place both teams to score, you are gambling! I have a diary here on nairaland where i posted my winnings, but i stopped.https://www.nairaland.com/4303280/winning-merrybet-bet9ja

DO YOU HAVE AMBITION/PLANS OR THINGS YOU HAVE TO SORT OUT? DO RESEARCH WRITE DOWN OW MUCH IT WOULD COST YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR PLANS. IT WOULD SERVE AS A REMINDER ON DISCIPLINE. PLS DONT BE IN A HASTE TO GET RICH OVeR SECOND.

When you have done the above, it's very easy from there. the strategy is to play 1.50 odds every weekend(NOT EVRY DAY) SLOW AND STEADY
THAT IS...
10000*1.50 for 8 weeks = #256280 so in two months over 200 thousand in profit. but I advise after every month you split the money in half and continue with the other half.

NOTE: playing 1 x 2 or 1x, x2 is a no, there's every possibility that you would lose. just like Rennes vs PSG. PSG lost but one thing was clear, with the talent they possessed there was no how they wouldn't score even if they lose.

from this weekend i would post all results here with pictures.

to be continued when i wake up.................................................................

1 Share

Re: This Is How To Make 50,000 Or More From Bet9ja/merrybet by lekbel09(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2019
wealthpreach:
WHAT IS BETTING?
There are multiple definitions of betting, many of which refer to betting as the act of placing a wager on a predicted outcome of an event. Betting operates on the theory of probability and can be said to have taken place when one stake a sum of money on an upcoming event they feel strongly about.

WHY DO YOU LOSE 95 PERCENT OF TIMES?
*You might Lack the knowledge of the sport or maybe a newbie.
*You lack a constant staking plan. You place bets anyhow. You won't have a stable profit or loss in the long run.
*You chase after losses. You lose a bet and then place a replacement bet to cover your loss and let's say you stake twice the amount. So wrong!
*Emotions.
*Placing bets without proper research.

Bets are lost week after week for our reckless attitudes. when I started placing wagers newly, I opened an account on bet9ja. went on and made a deposit of 30k and I got a bonus of exactly 30k. The thought was to place as many tickets I could, I was confident that I was going to win one of them. I placed over 15 tickets! (lol I was hoping on the bonus if I lose my initial deposit of 30k, I didn't know it had terms before I could cash out returns) when I logged on Sunday evening, I saw that I lost all through, I wasn't surprised after all it was just my first time. I soon noticed that one was asking me to cash out(the first ticket I placed. have you noticed in all the tickets you play, the first ticket you get always is the winning ticket or comes close. This is because we concentrate deeply when placing the first.) 34k only one selection was left to play. Barcelona sc--from Ecuador top tier league. I let it play out and I won over 456,000.

In the following weeks, I placed between 10 to 15k hoping I would replicate my success and I spent 3 months plus giving back the money I won. I went online and read about betting strategies "place on smaller odds", "play few games"....... I tried adapting a bit, that mid-week I placed on a few teams(4 teams/19+odds) I won! that weekend I place many tickets as usual. apart from my normal lifestyle of placing over ten bets with 300-2000+ odds, I placed one with 100odds. Yeah, you thought right, that was the only one I won. The smaller the odds the more the chances. I went on to play 10-20 odds. I lost most of it I wasn't making profits. I saw a post that gave a very nice guideline. the telegram post suggested we should play 1.30 odds everyday with #1000 that is equal to 2619995naira. I tried this and at times I get to 7 days then it cuts. at times 15 . The highest I got to was 18days.

DONT BE AFRAID TO LOSE EVEN IF ITS A YEAR OF LOSS. BUT TRY TO LEARN OPTIONS THAT WORKs AND doesn't WORK FOR YOU. this epistle shows that the main reason why we fail is a lack of DISCIPLINE/b] and [b]use of emotions. just like Athletico Bilbao vs Barcelona. it was clear Barcelona would lose or draw. but a person who opens the Spain section would just click on Barcelona because of their name. without checking players available, mentality, Athletico has gone 15 home matches without losing, no Messi........ learn to do research deeply if possible use the whole week and study your game.

WHAT I LEARNT
1) You need discipline.
2)No emotions.
3)Stop playing popular teams without research(don't forget they won't win all the matches all through the season.
4)If you fail to learn your mistakes and stop repeating them you will lose continuously.
5)the smaller the odds and teams selected, the higher your chance of winning.

NOTE: STOP GAMBLING START WORKING. READ BELOW TO UNDERSTAND

MY STRATEGY OF MAKING OVER #50,000 WEEKLY(IT CAN GET BIGGER THAN THIS BUT let's KEEP IT SIMPLE, DONT FORGET THE FIRST RULE OF DISCIPLINE.)

I have lost a lot of times in the course of two years and I have learnt alot.i have learnt to stop gambling and start working: when you place bets hoping to win you are gambling. when you are backing a team to win or draw, you are gambling! when you place both teams to score, you are gambling! I have a diary here on nairaland where i posted my winnings, but i stopped.https://www.nairaland.com/4303280/winning-merrybet-bet9ja

DO YOU HAVE AMBITION/PLANS OR THINGS YOU HAVE TO SORT OUT? DO RESEARCH WRITE DOWN OW MUCH IT WOULD COST YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR PLANS. IT WOULD SERVE AS A REMINDER ON DISCIPLINE. PLS DONT BE IN A HASTE TO GET RICH OVeR SECOND.

When you have done the above, it's very easy from there. the strategy is to play 1.50 odds every weekend(NOT EVRY DAY) SLOW AND STEADY
THAT IS...
10000*1.50 for 8 weeks = #256280 so in two months over 200 thousand in profit. but I advise after every month you split the money in half and continue with the other half.

NOTE: playing 1 x 2 or 1x, x2 is a no, there's every possibility that you would lose. just like Rennes vs PSG. PSG lost but one thing was clear, with the talent they possessed there was no how they wouldn't score even if they lose.

from this weekend i would post all results here with pictures.

to be continued when i wake up.................................................................

Help me sir with how to win

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Tools And Resources For Business Owners / Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. / Free 100pips Sure Daily FX Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.