Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) (21778 Views)

Gang Of Muslims Assault Woman For Wearing Jeans / Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
dominique:
As long as the story is coming from DPA, it could be fake for all we know.
Isn't the brother inlaw's wife same thing as her sister? So her sister and her husband assaulted her then another sister carried the story to the fraudulent DPA lawyer Emeka. How come almost all the people that carry their matter to this DPA write in the same style of battered English?

Then again... Do you also know that her husband's brother can be her brother inlaw?
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Then again... Do you also know that her husband's brother can be her brother inlaw?

Yeah, I thought about it. So where is her husband in all these?
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
obajoey:
i dont sometimes understand these injury pictures oo, like they use to rub something

Bia! Behave.

Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
dominique:

Yeah, I thought about it. So where is her husband in all these?

Dead, maybe...
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by obajoey(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
lol.
Unitedabby:
yes na me rub something on her
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by obajoey(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
sorry sir.
NairaMaster1:

Bia! Behave.
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
obajoey:
lol.
but on a serious note,people wicked sha!do that to my wife and heaven will fall!
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by chuks34(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
This one tough goan
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by ogbenicrown(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
I beg na watin she steal to deserve such a congregational beating of a life time shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by iambijo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
j
j is for juice
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by emmydoaka: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
obajoey:
i dont sometimes understand these injury pictures oo, like they use to rub something
Hmm...makeup artist make her so

1 Like

Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by obajoey(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
So many wicked people everywhere bro, both during the day and at night. Make God help us.
Unitedabby:
but on a serious note, people wicked sha!do that to my wife and heaven will fall!

1 Like

Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
obajoey:
So many wicked people everywhere bro, both during the day and at night. Make God help us.
Amen o broda!
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
no matter wot d woman must av done,dis is too much for her
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
They should be dealt with, that's barbaric.
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
eddyslim:
Men be acting like animals
Lemme go read the story

Which animal is your father
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by dieBYfire: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
dominique:
Isn't the brother inlaw's wife same thing as her sister? So her sister and her husband assaulted her then another sister carried the story to the fraudulent DPA lawyer Emeka. How come almost all the people that carry their matter to this DPA write in the same style of battered English?

You sit in front of your laptop banning and unbanning people , basically this is a shitty Job of an MOD,and you castigate a lawyer who is touching lives positively?
How come almost all the people that carry their matter to this DPA write in the same style of battered English? ..... Can you just here yourself? Tell me what else have you achieved apart from galivanting from Römance section to Politics section looking for defaulters to ban ....
Learn to respect people's profession or business. Or are all the people posting stories on Nairaland fake also angry

Stay on your lane and pray to be bigger ..
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ecuador1:

Which animal is your father
The same animal as your Father
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
where is the husband of the lady....

how did he allow this happen
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by blank(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
dominique:

Probably her husband's brother and his wife.
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
eddyslim:
The same animal as your Father

Your real mum
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 2:17am On Jan 31, 2018
Ecuador1:

Your real mum
Product of RAPE
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
eddyslim:
Product of RAPE

Like your mum
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Ecuador1:

Like your mum
Am not talking back at you "low life" go look for your type and engage in this nonsense you are spewing..
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
eddyslim:
Am not talking back at you "low life" go look for your type and engage in this nonsense you are spewing..

Just go and tell your mum dis rubbish you just told me
Keyboard warrior
Re: Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
eddyslim:

Just go and tell your mum this rubbish you just told me
Keyboard warrior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin / 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.