Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) (35201 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
RIP onyeisi.
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Soreza:
REMOVE THAT ZOOLOGICAL FLAG.

Bia! Behave

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
pol23:

Ori e ti daru...

I agree
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
I hope the igbos blaming Buhari for marginalizing the south east can now see that patience is indeed a virtue. Here is the same Buhari spending an underserved 1 billion naira on Ekueme's burial. Something he could have simply ignored if not for the kindhearted man he is. If the igbos don't vote for APC in 2019 as a result of this, then we can conclude the region is ungrateful
You people will just be shouting 1 billion naira anyhow, were you given the account sheet for you to know that it was 1 billion naira. Use your head naw..
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Balkan(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is This Arthur Nzeribe?

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
I hope the igbos blaming Buhari for marginalizing the south east can now see that patience is indeed a virtue. Here is the same Buhari spending an underserved 1 billion naira on Ekueme's burial. Something he could have simply ignored if not for the kindhearted man he is. If the igbos don't vote for APC in 2019 as a result of this, then we can conclude the region is ungrateful
Whether Buhari likes it or not, he would be given a burial befitting of an elder statesman.

2 Likes

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who dnt knw must ask to knw,i tot he's from anambra state? What is the corpse doing in enugu?
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by odomanis: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:

I DONT WANT TO CURSE YOU, SO DONT PUSH ME !
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by greggng: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:

I don't know how to describe you. But let me say you would 've made a good comedian. You talk as if igbo are slaves that has no right. The constitution of Nigeria has provision for how those personalities should be buried or honoured when they die. Same way there is provision for there welfare till they die. When has doing what the constitution expressly said, become a big achievement. .?

3 Likes

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Jennifer15(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
TribesNG:
I Blame BUHARI #BackToDaura2019
Continue....
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Jennifer15(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Balkan:
Is This Arthur Nzeribe?
Wait let me find out
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Briggsdnero1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:

stop saying nonsense, claims that buhari spent 1billion naira on Ekwueme is false. Because according to deceitful Chris Ngige part of the 1billion which is #490 million naira was used for repair of all roads leading to Ekwueme hometown. All this are all false, shameful and deceitful stories by the APC govt. I am in Oko now hometown of Ekwueme and no single road leading to the community was tarred. The best they did was patching of potholes

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
Ekwueme was a former vice president and a state burial for him is constitutional.
Has nothing to do with buhari

5 Likes

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:

You be real medium stout
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Nuel112: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
when i thought you left betting to receive sense but it just dawned on me that your brain is full of petrol

2 Likes

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by emu22(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:

Spending 1billion just to bury the dead, how much has been spent on the living?
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
your sense must be under ur feet to dey match. So spending a huge sum of money for the dead while making the country unbearable for everybody including none ibos is a job well done.

by the way whose money are u talking about? Buhari's personal money? And why will he even spen 1billion naira for just burial? Misplaced priority i think.

1 Like

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by kayDooo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Soreza:

Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
close teeth if u no get beta tin to talk.
Báráwò!
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by visionex: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
lexy2014:
giving appointment to dead people, spending N1billion on a dead man...buharis love 4d dead is second to none
HE IS A MAN OF the DEAD
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
pol23:
This people shouldn't be dumb to float their devilish party merchandise at a Burial of a respected Man.
See the stupid Okorocha...

O jo were!
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
TribesNG:
I Blame BUHARI #BackToDaura2019
Buhari that spent 1 billion on alex
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Mortiano(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
God punish u
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
You are so pathetic, just keep fucking around, Bleep boi.
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Soreza:

Be careful what you wish for, greedy liepob. If Biafra became reality today, 90% of your market is gone. Nobody to buy the fake or substandard goods you Ibos spend your entire lives importing and selling.
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by cadre88(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm sure this is a sarcastic statement
MediumStout:
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
You really believe d FG spent 1 billion on that?
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
lexy2014:
don't worry about okorocha. C that fat one belle
Lol. I see am o. Like say na pregnant man
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
If buhari had ignored this state burial,they would've have been an outcry. Every late ex leader is entitled to a state burial,not a favour from buhari. The same state burial obasanjo,Jonathan,shagari,ibb,abdulaalam abubakar,etc àre entitled to. So stop making it look as if he did them a favour.
Re: The Body Of Alex Ekwueme Arrives Enugu (Photos) by emmalord(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
wetin this Hausa man dey find there?
post=64636069:
The body of the Elder statesman was flown to Enugu on board a Nigerian Airforce Aircraft, NAF-918.
Governor Willie Obiano alongside his fellow SouthEast Governors, the President General, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo and other dignitaries were on hand to receive the deceased's body.
The aircraft bearing the chocolate-coloured casket in which the remains of the Late Vice-President was contained, had touched down at the airport at exactly 2:09 pm accompanied by family members led by the deceased younger brother who is the traditional ruler of Oko, Igwe Laz Ekwueme.
On its arrival, the Archbishop of Enugu Province and Bishop of Enugu Diocese, The Most Reverend Emmanuel Chukwuma blessed the corpse and prayed God for smooth rites of final passage for the departed elder statesman.
He further prayed for the repose of the soul of the deceased.
The SouthEast Governors led by the Governor of Enugu State, Dr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi later proceeded to pay their last respect to the late Dr Ekwueme.
The body of the Late Former Vice-president, Dr Alex Ekwueme who died on the 19th of November, 2017 in a London Hospital, is due in the state on Thursday, 1st of next month.
http://www.anambratimesng.com/2018/01/farewell-pa-alexander-ekwueme-ide.htm

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Day 5: Kaduna Protesters Block Army Deployed To Engage Them (video) / Tinubu, Saraki’s Humiliation Makes Buhari’s Re-election Difficult – Shehu Sani / Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates (Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.