Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria (22054 Views)

Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Sunnymatey(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
BBNaija3 is a relief to the already tense political atmosphere created by u politicians. Many nigerians ll think less of politically induced suicide tro out d duration of the program. Watching bbnaija does not stop any patriotic Nigerian from validating his/her PVCs.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
That is the truth.BBN will soon pass away.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Same advice famous Facebook influencer and slay king dropped on his Facebook yesterday.... Generation of easily distracted youths

Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Nackzy: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
He's sending a very sensitive message... Only intelligent Nigerian youths will understand not the BMCs

1 Like

Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by zxcvbn12: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
lol
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
I think BULL-HARY is the one sponsoring this BBN# because the distraction is much... get your PVN let's kick this gworo chewing dullard back to duara
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by free2ryhme: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hades2016:
which generation you be

grin grin grin
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by rocknation62(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Annnonymous:
Bbnaija is good and i commend the ingenuity of our youths

Oga which one you dey?
No mind am jare...He dey do like NEPA....
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by OhiOfIhima: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sunnymatey:
BBNaija3 is a relief to the
u dey mind the stupid mofo... U n ur generation don chop belleful n dey dere insulting your forefather.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by rocknation62(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takeit2017:
The Governor of Gombe State, Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, said this on his official twitter handle.

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2018/01/bbnaija3-is-not-future-go-and-get-your.html

UNA DON FAIL US...WE NO DEY VOTE...
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
spot-on! buhari must be deported back to his hell hole! wake up, Nigerian youths!!!!!!
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takeit2017:
The Governor of Gombe State, Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, said this on his official twitter handle.

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2018/01/bbnaija3-is-not-future-go-and-get-your.html

I went toI went to INEC office to see if I could get my PVC last week thurday,I was redirected to my local govt council. I got there on Friday at 6.am,I was number 108,despite that they told us they could only do 30 people for the day. People should endeavor to make sure they get their pvc because it seems some people don't want you to have it.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
oga dnt worry,will are waiting to vote dat dullard out of Aso-Rock,let d abokis be deceiving demselves,we d afonjas and d Igbos are ready to vote him out,let now c if na d only d zombies votes we make him win shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Annnonymous:
Bbnaija is good and i commend the ingenuity of our youths

Oga which one you dey?
Ingenuity means genius, cleverness, brilliance
What is ingenuity in people kissing in the shower and other stuff they do?

1 Like

Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Annnonymous: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Greatzeus:

Ingenuity means genius, cleverness, brilliance
What is ingenuity in people kissing in the shower and other stuff they do?

Ask Dankwambo, he made the statement not me
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takeit2017:

We're busy criticizing apc and pdp,but we do not have a candidate who we can beat our chest for that represents the youth. Instead we're always busy looking for updates on bobrisky,hushpuppy and pretty mike. No wonder the old ones keep saying that the youth of today àre useless,they do mot have the qualities to lead.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by reliablenenge1: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nice one sir, seriously we shouldn't be distracted with the big brother fever. Voters card is paramount pls. Go get it
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by IBBG(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
here comes the next president of nigeria.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Troublemaker007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

these bet9ja and tramadol generation will never listen

Lolz. You made laugh cheesy
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Dbrave1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
na u dey pay for my sub....thunder fire your grave when u die
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by IBBG(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Teewhy2:
That is the truth. also prayer and fasting is good but it will only work if we do our part which is to collect our PVC and go out to vote our preferred candidates. we also need to move beyond only going to vote on election day but get involved in the day to day activities of politics which is why we need to join a party and decide who and who is presented on the parties platform. when we leave the stage for the so called corrupt people to be in the day to day activities of party primaries, they will prevent one of the corrupt people to us because those are the people that are available to them. which makes us have a limited option as to who we can vote for.
if we keep saying politics is a dirty game and leave it to the dirty politicians who will clean it for us.
this is what i keep telling people who claim they are not interested in politics. Whether you are interested or not, political decisions will definitely affect you. So you should be deliberately interested in anything that will definitely affect you or your future and not just leave it to chance. As for me, whether i have political charisma or not, i will defintely get involve in politics and also vie for office. I'm sick and tired of the leadership decay in this country.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by ikemesit4477: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takeit2017:

thunder fire you their! The first one I vote what am I benefiting!
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
No.. They should continue wasting their time on tribal issues.

Lemme see one BBN watching ass youth tell me the government doesn't want to give power to the youths.

Youths who don't even understand the basis of politics.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by brendz(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takeit2017:

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE COLLECTED JAMB UTME 2018 FORM, GO TO https://avalanchenigeria.com/download/jambcbt.
DOWNLOAD THE JAMB CBT SOFTWARE AND PRACTICE EFFECTIVELY SO THAT YOU CAN COME OUT IN FLYING COLORS.

ENTER UNIVERSITY, POLYTECHNIC, COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OR ANY SCHOOL OF YOUR CHOICE. MAKE YOURSELF AND PARENTS PROUD AND ONE DAY, PEOPLE WILL WATCH YOU TOO ON TV. EVERYBODY WEY DEY #BBNAIJA NA HIN DON WRITE JAMB PASS OOOOO.. OPEN YOUR HEAD AND BE WISE!! THIS IS 2018!

I REPEAT, https://avalanchenigeria.com/download/jambcbt AND PASS JAMB UTME 2018 LIKE A GENIUS.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Herrmes: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
affable4:
Words! Words!! Words!!! But no!

We youths are so relaxed.

The fire burning in us on an issue can be likened to one initially ignited by petrol and is blazing, but suddenly dies of for lack of a sustainable medium.

We are just too complacent about everything and anything. No drive, easily distracted.

I tire.
You're complaining.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by olabrad: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
Is it only me that thinks this show is just a crap? angry

Mtcheeeeew angry angry angry

Since you see it as a crap, then you can focus your life, future and destiny on watching bbnaija. It is your choice
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by OkorojiE: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma

I am sorry for disturbing your peace, please bear with me.
I am a 400L student of FUTO, and studying Architecture. Please I need your help. The school management said that tomorrow, 31st of Jan. is the final day for paying of school fees.

The school fees actually is #45,700 for my department. I have tried to raise the money but to no avail. I am on self support and mainly freelance to help myself, but this year, its not been fruitful. I tried selling my phone for #20,000 but the buyer don't have the money at the moment. Please I need your help. After tomorrow, the school will add #10,000 on it for late payment, which will be too big.
Please sir/ma, anything you can do will help. Here is my email if you need evidences from me emmanuelouk@gmail.com

Please help me pay the school fees. God bless you. Thank you.

Here is my account details

Diamond Bank
Emmanuel

Thank you again.
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by Angelmatilda(f): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls tell them o
Re: ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
He's right, how will someone waste his time, money to start watching things that won't profit him or her in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speech Governor Ortom Delivered To President Buhari At His Visit To Benue / Keyamo: Some EndSARS Protesters Displaying Mob Mentality / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.