Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (58304 Views)

Jehovah Sharp Sharp Carries Coffin To Protest Against Buhari (Photo) / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Osashalom: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am still waiting for the day nl will report the evils of their imas. They talk to only pastors because church members won't digger them.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by omoelerin1: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
He is one of the so- called Pentecostal pastors.

I thought only those white garment ministers engage in evil practices, as some idiots want us to believe.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by sapientia(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pataricatering:
he is a pastor called by God to his followers ! It’s exactly how other people see your pastor is probably a yahoo pastor but you won’t see it !

His followers... cool

But you know he is not one.. right?
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by babaireti(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
seyi360:
There is a lot of infiltration into the Christian fold. These people are pure herbalists who masquerade as men of God. Bar- Jesus in the book of Acts is their grandfather. All manner of people hide behind jackets to perpetuate their babalawo acts. This takes nothing away from the credibility of genuine Pastors.
There is no infiltration,all pastors are conmen,that is what the horrible cult you called religion teaches you ,to be smart orators and curning ,tell me who among the jet owners pastorpreneurs are men of God? and would not exploit his flock of sheep called bethren ? you people are Mugus and the shepherds are Magas. since you have refused to pay thithes in cash again ,then you must pay in Kind, omo ! suck dey go joorrrrrrr,infact you can suck the pussy too

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by newoffer: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ejigbo is always trending for odd news
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by sinola(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Enufo: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
na lie, the pastor just wan make em prick dey erect

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by jacyhelen(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Na ibo pastor, I just dey imagine how ngozi, adanma,uche,chigozie,chinyere,chiamaka and all other biafran girls go dey moan and speak in tongues under him. E go bi e like hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm,pa, pa pa, paa pastor ,I I I I I wan come o o,una bi bi bi bi biaaaaaaaaaaagrin grin grin tongue

hahahahahhahahhha..anu...hahha..Lamo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by kachi19: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Na ibo pastor, I just dey imagine how ngozi, adanma,uche,chigozie,chinyere,chiamaka and all other biafran girls go dey moan and speak in tongues under him. E go bi e like hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm,pa, pa pa, paa pastor ,I I I I I wan come o o,una bi bi bi bi biaaaaaaaaaaagrin grin grin tongue

Damn u boring sha
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Habyz(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
May God help us all.
I noticed that no-one has blamed Christianity for this bullshit, if the asshole were to be a Muslim...
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
I just don't know why people keep falling victims in the hands of all this fake so called pastor, they won't want to learn from history at all.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by alohman(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
I have said this before and I will say it again 90 percent of Nigerian pastors are atheists these atheists pastors understand believers gullibility my people stop going to those places God is everywhere. you don't need anyone to help you talk to God. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by ofwest47(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
see what Nigerian pastors and prophets has turned Christian religion into in Nigeria imagine a church leader having sex affairs with female members of the church in the name fake miracles and doom prophecies.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by maysimsimple(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who no like better things... If na me b d pastor nko... Silver lining too sure

author=princessayesha post=64641045]Wait and see how women will full that church grin[/quote]
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by noziz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
undecided[color=#990000][/color]OBI from Enugu. I know sey it must be the Igbos. they are known for such
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by omodave(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Waka
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by noziz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
OBI from Enugu. OK name checked successfully
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jeez, and the women still go to that church?
Those her suckling church women are sick themselves and I think he sucks out their brains
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Enemyofpeace: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
ajebuter:

Salaro.....You no dey carry last tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
go make the pastor suck your own too grin grin
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Enemyofpeace: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
kachi19:

Damn u boring sha
tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-suck-women-s-breasts-to-deliver-them-from-evil-spirit-pastor-sharp-sharp.html

lol,brainwashed followers,idiot sharp sharp,mumu women,it can only be man from east,Enugu or Anambra precisely.. am tired of Yeast people.??
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by karli4nia(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
princessayesha:
Wait and see how women will full that church grin

lipsrsealed indeed.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by ajebuter(f): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
go make the pastor suck your own too grin grin

Were Asaba
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
ajebuter:

Were Asaba
you no fit go because your breast na pin pini,very small,e no go full him mouth grin grin
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by simeotexy: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
endtimepreacher
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Just a few poles from the epicenter of these kind of news - Ejigbo .
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Essential(m): 3:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by dasparrow: 4:20am On Jan 31, 2018
People like Pastor sharp sharp are the reason why an increasing number of people no longer take African pastors seriously snd see them as a complete and utter joke. Pastor sharp sharp will soon get what he is looking for. Perhaps a deadly STD that will take him out of this world.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Essential(m): 5:58am On Jan 31, 2018
Habyz:
May God help us all.
I noticed that no-one has blamed Christianity for this bullshit, if the asshole were to be a Muslim...
Are u a Muslim? Please I will like to know more about Islam. Christianity is a big fraud. Since i saw those igbo people that converted to Islam. I now have interest in Islam. just like Macolm X, I want to become a Muslim.
Re: Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit by Essential(m): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Essential:

Are u a Muslim? Please I will like to know more about Islam. Christianity is a big fraud. Since i saw those igbo people that converted to Islam. I now have interest in Islam. just like Macolm X, I want to become a Muslim.
7 days a politician for Germany’s far-
right Alternative für Deutschland party, which campaigns on an
anti-Muslim ticket, has
converted to Islam and left the
party, a spokesman has
confirmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / Conversation Between An Atheist Professor And His Student / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.