Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually (2424 Views)

6 Types Of Members You Find In The Church / Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually by AlexReports(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2019
ENDTIME: Pastor Pulls Members Pants and Shave Private Parts To Deliver Them From Spiritual Attacks. (Photos)

A certain pastor has shocked his congregation and residents with his style of ministration and prophecy as he orders his members to pull off their pants during church service to cast out demonic attack and hindrance in their lives.

He was also reported to have shaved the armpit and private parts of some of the members who he prophesied will be delivered from spiritual challenges.

Though the name of the pastor and the church was not disclosed at the time of this report.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/endtime-pastor-pulls-members-pants-and.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually by popsy2(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2019
The smile and look on the lady's face in the 3rd picture says it all. They are familiar with each other.

Religion should be banished.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2019
Na only female panties he dey remove? Yahoo plus pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually by Dalexicographer(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2019
Pastor and his hoes angry...
I swear iffa become president ehn, I'll shut down so many fake churches...
End time pastor...
#$pits angry

Re: Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually by Harrymig1(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2019
God knows his people
Re: Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually by lalasticlala(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

This Is Ur Online Prophet, Call Me Now For Ur Divine Visitation / Who Were The "Giants" In The Days Of Noah? / 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.