Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,377 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

“If You Ever Need A Kidney, I Got You” – Cardi B Tells Bruno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “If You Ever Need A Kidney, I Got You” – Cardi B Tells Bruno (453 Views)

Bbnaija: “people Say That I Look Like Rita Dominic” – Jackie B Tells Maria / “best Mood To Have S-x Is To Have TV TURNED On!”–rapper Cardi B Tells Ladies(vid / “Your Music Is Amazing”- Cardi B Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“If You Ever Need A Kidney, I Got You” – Cardi B Tells Bruno by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Source - .COM

Couple Goals Alert?…

American singer, Cardi B has taken to social media to pen down a a public “thank you message” to Bruno Mars after a Grammy performance.

The rapper who was nominated for Two Grammys thanked Bruno Mars for his supports to her and also revealed that if he ever need a kidney, she is readily available to help him.

She wrote:

“@brunomars i want to thank you Soo much ! I don’t even know how !maybe one day you’ll need a kidney �I got you ��Congrats on your Wins tonight you deserve I.T .You sing ,dance play instrument ,produce your videos SHIT you probably know how to build a house .You ARE AMAZING …and you gave me rhythm”

Recall, the 60th-edition of the annual Grammy Awards held on 28th of January 2018, and the night saw Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar leave as the night’s biggest winners.

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/if-you-ever-need-kidney-i-got-you-cardi.html

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Covers "TW Magazine" (photo) / Valentine: Junior Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate / 2019 Elections: 2face, Bank W Lead March For Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.