Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! (9520 Views)

Bring Your Payoneer Funds At My Doorstep / Exchange Your Itunes Gift Cards For Naira / Sell Your Payoneer Fiverr/Upwork Dollar Etc Here To Me @nice Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by areahints: 5:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Good morning, I need 100 USD payoneer. Izzit available?
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by joan1678(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Just transacted with Nhkay now and it came out nice.. she's really nice and always available. Highly recommended!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
joan1678:
Just transacted with Nkhay now and it came out nice.. she's really nice and always available. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the trust dear. More deals ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by Vicky2k(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2018
i have some payoneer for sale see my thread for more details---> https://www.nairaland.com/4510699/need-sell-payoneer-usd-fast#67657225

Update on this Funds have been SOLD !
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by major911(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
I just had a smooth transaction with nhkay... fast with no hiccups. I recommend her and her rate is cool too
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by RAJrifik(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
She's fast and reliable, thanks for the smooth transaction nkhay, more biz ahead!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
major911:
I just had a smooth transaction with nkhay... fast with no hiccups. I recommend her and her rate is cool too

Thanks for trust! More funds to your account!!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
RAJrifik:
She's fast and reliable, thanks for the smooth transaction nkhay, more biz ahead!

Thanks Raj.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by terrymason(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Best exchanger have meet on nairaland so far..
Her rate is mouthwatering grin
She's the only exchanger that checkout on ebay for me before i even pay her (Na years of relationship cux am oh)..
Highly recommended.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by blizzers(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Always on point. Keep up the good Job SIS.......................
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by xdebolax: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
nkhay:
Hi there,

Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Adsense withdrawn Payoneer funds to me at juicy rate and get naira instantly!

I pay naira within 1min of approval, no delays - cause I understand as a freelancer, you want to get on with other things.

Search nkhay on nairaland search tab to see my trade history as a trusted exchanger.

Click my WhatsApp link below and let's get started! wink

Njay is a trusted exchanger, I have had couple of transactions with her and they were all legit and instant. I will recommend her to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by resurrectn(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2018
nkhay:
Hi there,

Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Adsense withdrawn Payoneer funds to me at juicy rate and get naira instantly!

I pay naira within 1min of approval, no delays - cause I understand as a freelancer, you want to get on with other things.

Search nkhay on nairaland search tab to see my trade history as a trusted exchanger.

Click my WhatsApp link below and let's get started! wink
Genuine, fast and very fair exchange rates. It was an absolute pleasure transacting with nkhay. I would definitely recommend her any day any time.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
resurrectn:

Genuine, fast and very fair exchange rates. It was an absolute pleasure transacting with nkhay. I would definitely recommend her any day any time.

Thanks dear. God bless your hustle!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
blizzers:
Always on point. Keep up the good Job SIS.......................

Thanks Chief. More dollar fall on you bro!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
terrymason:
Best exchanger have meet on nairaland so far..
Her rate is mouthwatering grin
She's the only exchanger that checkout on ebay for me before i even pay her (Na years of relationship cux am oh)..
Highly recommended.

Many thanks bro. My day1 client wink
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
Still buying Payoneer @stew rate cheesy

$5k Needed daily

Click WhatsApp link below
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by jaywalker04(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Can I hit you up on WhatsApp? If yes, then please drop your number. Here's mine 09039353603
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by bobo65(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2018
jaywalker04:
Can I hit you up on WhatsApp? If yes, then please drop your number. Here's mine 09039353603

Click on the whatsapp link under all her posts

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

I didn't buy funds he stole from poor Americans that's why he's weeping like a child

@puskin
@mynd44
@dominique

Guys do justice to this m.ad man's moniker biko

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Avoid his gang of criminals!!

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

fitbillionairep stop your criminal activities eeehhh!!!

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
This shit eating criminal called Fitbillionairep has been contacting me with different numbers to buy his cashapp funds and each time I ask for proof of work done he'll run away. Thus, I stopped replying his messages that's and the weyrey got frustrated because no one is willing to buy from a thief like him. Go sell to your fellow criminals!! oloriburuku somebody!!

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
pepper them gang. i am a scammer and a son of a bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CLEAN USED 1.5HP PANASONIC AC 55K LAST!!! / Buy Sony, Samsung 32" LCD Tv Or LG 32"LCD Tv And Get A Dvd Player Free ! / What Is The Best Laptop I Can Get For 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.