Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! (9523 Views)

Bring Your Payoneer Funds At My Doorstep / Exchange Your Itunes Gift Cards For Naira / Sell Your Payoneer Fiverr/Upwork Dollar Etc Here To Me @nice Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by major911(m): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Best exchanger on Nairaland so far......another transaction without hitches

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by curvydiva(f): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2019
Nkhay is a very cool person to work with. She is patient, calm and always willing to put you through. She is very legit and one of the best (if not the best) here. She is always available too. She has all the qualities one may be looking for in an exchanger. She is highly recommended by me. I will continue to use and recommend her.
Thank you, Nkhay.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
curvydiva:
Nkhay is a very cool person to work with. She is patient, calm and always willing to put you through. She is very legit and one of the best (if not the best) here. She is always available too. She has all the qualities one may be looking for in an exchanger. She is highly recommended by me. I will continue to use and recommend her.
Thank you, Nkhay.

Thanks for the trust dear. More deals ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
rejoixe:
You definitely can't find a better exchanger than Nkhay, not only about the exchange rate, she guides you through every step you need to take when you have no clue about what you are doing, she even saved me from a PayPal scammer recently, I could vouch for her with my two legs, thanks for the multiple successful transactions!.

Thank you so much Isaac!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Still Buying...
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nurd(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2019
She is one of the best out there. She escrow for me and a guy and she was selfless. She is honest and very responsive. I highly recommend her.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by coolbatty: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Nkhay. Tested and Trusted. Been transacting with her since 2017. No bad experience.

Thanks for today's escrow. wink

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
coolbatty:
Nkhay. Tested and Trusted. Been transacting with her since 2017. No bad experience.

Thanks for today's escrow. wink

Welcome dear
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
nurd:

She is one of the best out there. She escrow for me and a guy and she was selfless. She is honest and very responsive. I highly recommend her.

Thank you nurd. smiley
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by resurrectn(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
I sold some of my Payoneer dollars to her yesterday and got my cash immediately. She's honest and straight forward. Highly recommended and would definitely use again. My number 1 go to Exchanger any day any time.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by tjones007: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Another Transaction, No Regrets.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by harlahow(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Thanks Nkay for a wonderful free escrow service.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by lordfalcao(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
She is swift , honest

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by cybertek(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Thanks @NHKAY I APPRECIATE THE SERVICE RENDERED

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2019
tjones007:
Another Transaction, No Regrets.

Thanks for the trust bro. More $$ to you smiley
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2019
cybertek:
Thanks @NKHAY I APPRECIATE THE SERVICE RENDERED

Thanks dear
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2019
I'm still buying bulk and Bits Payoneer!

Payment is Fast! Veeerry Fast!!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by Coldsteel(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Very efficient exchanger with fast payout. I'm impressed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by feflo: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
please can you help in funding my payoneer account?
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Fiverr/Upwork Paypal withdrawal Needed

Instant Funding

Rate is Loud!

Note - $300 Above.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by ToryWoods(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
nkhay:
Fiverr/Upwork Paypal withdrawal Needed

Instant Funding

Rate is Loud!

Note - $300 Above.

$500+ and $600+ Fiverr funds available
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
ToryWoods:

$500+ and $600+ Fiverr funds available

Check whatsapp
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by waywardpikin: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2019
nkhay:

Check whatsapp

How can I reach you? Can't find you whatsapp
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by waywardpikin: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2019
nkhay:

Check whatsapp

How can I reach you? Can't find your WhatsApp.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2019
waywardpikin:

How can I reach you? Can't find you whatsapp

+2348038221916
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by emmanero: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2019
By to exchangers. Payoneer making it friendly for us now. I just received this email.

Dear Emmanuel

We’re happy to let you know that you can now withdraw your funds from your Payoneer account to your Nigerian bank account in Nigerian Naira (NGN).

As a result, from November 1, 2019, changes will be made regarding the withdrawal fees. Instead of the previous fixed fee of $15 USD, the fee for withdrawing funds to your Nigerian bank account in any currency will be 2% .

If you have any questions regarding this new change, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Active and Buying....

PayPal
Payoneer
Amex Gold (3779)
Vanilla Visa (4118)
Fiverr/Upwork
Transferwise (All Currencies)

Instant Pay � WHATSAPP +2348038221916
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by Ciara22441: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2021
What's your dollar exchange rate for payoneer?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by MisterFelix(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
TxHustle:
Hey there , Are You a Freelancer or work online of any sort and process payment through Payoneer and Skrill to Nigerian Account? And you would like to get your funds from Dollars to Naira with very good Rates? TxCHANGE is here to help you out. We'll give you the best rates on your funds regardless of the amount with Fast and Reliable Payment. > Payoneer, > Skrill, > Upwork, > Fiverr, > Legiit Funds are all accepted
For More InFo Contact Us:Web: WWW./TXCHANGEFUNDS WhatsApp: +2347058380089

Do you sell Payoneer funds? If yes, what's your rate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Laptop I Can Get For 100k? / Dell Inspiron 15r Corei5 1terrabyte/8gb,@ 103k, 14r 500/6gb@85k / Samsung Galaxy WATCHES. AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.