Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador (25665 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by cmt1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you

You are a patriot

God bless you too Sarrki. PMB all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by 02Kebreal(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
seunowa:
My vote is 4 Pmb come 2019

IS MY VOTE
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
In 3rd picture
Wife of ambassador looking sex starved sad
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
A cow portrait would have been better.
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by nobleshakey(f): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
walahi ko funny
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2018
seunowa:

The one ur mother did 4u dat has supressed ur cognitive
u don't know my mother. If at all ahe does that then i go wan chop overdose sef. At list i get brain unlike u
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by mecussey(m): 4:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Why is that woman avoiding body contact with buhari.
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by christopher123(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2018
Destined2win:
sad

Why didnt they present him with a yorubpa attire?
because Yoruba attire is nothing to write home about or because the man is trying to tell buhari that he is happy with what he is doing to Igbo or the man is a great admirer of Igbo race
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by christopher123(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2018
mecussey:
Why is that woman avoiding body contact with buhari.

Because his body is ....
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by seunowa(f): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2018
VajanahDischaj:
u don't know my mother. If at all ahe does that then i go wan chop overdose sef. At list i get brain unlike u

U ave even eaten beyond overdose dats y ur defection has gone out of correction....ur case is critical...
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by nwatthu(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
u need sense, i dont blame u
seunowa:
My vote is 4 Pmb come 2019
Re: Portrait Of Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire Presented To Him By Nigeria Ambassador by seunowa(f): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
nwatthu:
u need sense, i dont blame u

Ok..i know have defection of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Suspects In Obasanjo’s $16bn Electricity Deal / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.