Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/18 (534 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/18 by dallyemmy: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/18 by dallyemmy: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 31st, 2018) - ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY

1.I worship and adore you my Father, because, you're not a respecter of crowd; one with you, is a majority.

2.Thank you, Father, for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf, in the past.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I stand upon your word and decree that, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper; and let every tongue that rises against me be condemned, till eternity, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, wear upon me the garment of your own righteousness, in the name of Jesus; for all my own righteousness, are but filthy rags, before you.

6.Father, reveal to me always, all the secret plans of my enemies, so that I could counter and defeat them with appropriate spiritual weapons, before, they are executed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, open my eyes to see the invisible, and my ears, to hear the inaudible, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, surround me always with your angels and chariots of fire and let me be divinely protected from satanic and evil attacks, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let your presence never depart from me, even, for a second, throughout the remaining days of my sojourn, here on earth, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, come to my aid, as I confront the battles of life; please, don't leave me alone, at the mercy of the enemies, that seem stronger than I, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, divine favour and breakthroughs, concerning, his most pressing needs, today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 / The Poor Doesn’t Need Your Word, Pope Francis / Everyone In Mosque Has Been Praying In Wrong Direction For 37 Years - Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.