Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,097 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 (522 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/2021 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 15/03/2018 Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 by dallyemmy: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Prayer Points:

1. Every Red Sea harassing my life, give way, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, arise complete what You have started in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. My life, hear the word of the Lord, disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. I shall bury the enemy assigned to terminate my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind and cast out every power of discouragement and fear, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every yoke affecting my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
7. My Father, show me Your hidden riches, in the name of Jesus.
8. I declare that I am untouchable and unstoppable, in the name of Jesus.
9. Wickedness of the wicked, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, draw out Your sword and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
11. My unrepentant enemy, hear the word of the Lord, receive reproach, insult and injury, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, reveal to me the secret plans of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil factory, manufacturing against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, change me and use me to change my world, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Father, in the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST go ahead and answer this prayers for me, eshanu me o. amen
dallyemmy:
Prayer Points:

1. Every Red Sea harassing my life, give way, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, arise complete what You have started in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. My life, hear the word of the Lord, disappoint my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. I shall bury the enemy assigned to terminate my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind and cast out every power of discouragement and fear, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every yoke affecting my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
7. My Father, show me Your hidden riches, in the name of Jesus.
8. I declare that I am untouchable and unstoppable, in the name of Jesus.
9. Wickedness of the wicked, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, draw out Your sword and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
11. My unrepentant enemy, hear the word of the Lord, receive reproach, insult and injury, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, reveal to me the secret plans of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil factory, manufacturing against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, change me and use me to change my world, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 by dallyemmy: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 by ajoo17(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Pls keep doing the good job the Lord bless you real good, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/03/18 by dallyemmy: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Thursday, March 15, 2018) - CROSSING THE RED SEA

1.I worship you, Father, because, as heaven is far from the earth, so are your ways far from the ways of men.

2.I adore you, my Father, because, you are the king of glory, the Lord of hosts, the Mighty man in battle.

3.Thank you, Father, for all the battles you have fought and won in my life and in your church.

4.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, strengthen my faith, not to fail in the days of trial and adversity, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, begin to trouble, pursue scatter, and destroy, every Pharaoh and troublers of Nigeria (put name of your country), in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every stubborn pursuer of my life and destiny, perish, today, in the red sea of his own making, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as you made a way where there was no way, at the red sea for your children, please, make a way for me, financially, materially and spirituality, where there seems to be no way, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, come and turn every hopeless situation in my life, family, business and ministry, around for good, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let there be miracles, signs and wonders, in your Church, as of old, in our time, that the people may believe and fear you, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let all the prophetic utterances and favourable prophecies that came through your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, this year, come to pass, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

If Prophecy Is Not Prediction Why Can It Be Changed? / Christian Medical Doctor, Dr. Miracle Who Heals Rape Victims Wins Nobel Prize / The Making Of Emmanuel TV, The World's Most Viewed Christian Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.