Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (30409 Views)

Road Named After Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Imo Commissioned By Okorocha (Photos) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by pejuakinab: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2018
Jumoke the bread seller fine pass this thing
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by promisedeco(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2018
This girl is too skinny...she needs to eat more so she can put more flesh on her bones cheesy
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by promisedeco(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
benben1000:
You notice how her parents are darker in complexion yet produced a nearly mixed child. This phenomenon is very common in Igbos and Ibibios, Ibibio being a direct descendant of Arodi or Arochukwu in the bible. Where in a family some children are darker and some as nearly mixed. Arodi was the younger brother of Eri, Areli, Ezegbon all sons of Gad who was the son of Jacob. You noticed Eri, Areli, Arodi and Ezegbon are all Igbo names found in the bible....Genesis 46:16? Back to my point, You can never ever see this phenomenon among yorubas or Hausas...never ever especially in yorubas. But I know hundreds of Igbo families where some children are as light as mixed with dark parents, reinforcing the evidence that the Igbos are inherently alien to Africa and were not darker people when they arrived Africa. Intermarriage with hosts and weather may have changed some of them but their DNA from time to time gives evidence of who they really are. You see the same phenomenon with Bianca Ojukwu whom are parents were dark complexion but produced a mixed looking child.
PEOPLE cheesy
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Omololu2121: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
benben1000:
You notice how her parents are darker in complexion yet produced a nearly mixed child. This phenomenon is very common in Igbos and Ibibios, Ibibio being a direct descendant of Arodi or Arochukwu in the bible. Where in a family some children are darker and some as nearly mixed. Arodi was the younger brother of Eri, Areli, Ezegbon all sons of Gad who was the son of Jacob. You noticed Eri, Areli, Arodi and Ezegbon are all Igbo names found in the bible....Genesis 46:16? Back to my point, You can never ever see this phenomenon among yorubas or Hausas...never ever especially in yorubas. But I know hundreds of Igbo families where some children are as light as mixed with dark parents, reinforcing the evidence that the Igbos are inherently alien to Africa and were not darker people when they arrived Africa. Intermarriage with hosts and weather may have changed some of them but their DNA from time to time gives evidence of who they really are. You see the same phenomenon with Bianca Ojukwu whom are parents were dark complexion but produced a mixed looking child.
gush!!! Look at the rubbish you wrote up there,why do you yeebos see light/yellow people as gods?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by benben1000: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Omololu2121:
[s]gush!!! Look at the rubbish you wrote up there,why do you yeebos see light/yellow people as gods? [/s]

4 Likes

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by rookiy(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2018
benben1000:
Who ask you now ehhh..y u know go study history
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by anagwogloria: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations my dear sister we are proud of you but please look for a way to connect me to a good job
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by OfficialOjonimi(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Statue loading.....
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Osyabj:

Are you alright. APC's Okorocha, wiped the Imo floor with your patently corrupt, Pdp's , Ihedioha, in 2015, is that still paining you?
You are back,u ran away after ur candidate lost in Anambra,no force on earth can stop Tony Nwoye from becoming the Gov of Osun state
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
How is she the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, has she seen beautiful fulani girls ?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2018
d flavour of politics builds statue n not confer baby mama
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Osyabj:
[b]Okorocha meets Miss Nigeria, says she is a good example of what a youth should be

Governor Rochas Okorocha, on Tuesday met with the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MISS NIGERIA), Miss Ugochi Ihezue....

He described Miss Ihezue as a good example of what a youth should be, adding that her status as MISS NIGERIA....

His words “I am proud that my daughter is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. We are proud of you./

I don't understand OP. Please don't confuse us o. Miss Nigeria beauty peagant is different from Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria(MBGN). And MBGN is more prestigious. So OP, Miss Ihezue is MBGN not Miss Nigeria. Please take note.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by lieutenantprime(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by lordcenred(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Behold, a statue is about to be erected!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by benben1000: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2018
classicMan22:
[s]Dis gal no fyne one bit how she carry win self[/s]

Afonja why would she be fine in your eyes when you grew seeing only ugly women, never knowing what beauty. The oyibos that gave her the award are blind abi? Useless things and envy of Igbos!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2018
She needs log not a cucumber.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by 9inches(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
I can't see Cockroacha's hands. I hope he's not grabbing. grin
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Manasp: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
She slim, her statue won't take more than one bag of cement.

Na true, that's what am seeing, she looks skeletal
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Manasp: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
2lateBiafra:
See as she DRY UP LIKE BONGA FISH

Hahahahahahhahhhhhh, cray fish self
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
na Fulani girl?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by banre(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
na miss nigeria b deez??
abi miss skinny people
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
benben1000:
You notice how her parents are darker in complexion yet produced a nearly mixed child. This phenomenon is very common in Igbos and Ibibios, Ibibio being an offshoot of Igbo, direct descendant of Arodi or Arochukwu in the bible. A phenomenon where in a family some children are darker and some as nearly mixed. Arodi was the younger brother of Eri, Areli, Ezegbon all sons of Gad who was the son of Jacob. You noticed Eri, Areli, Arodi and Ezegbon are all Igbo names found in the bible....Genesis 46:16? I asked... what are these Igbo names doing in the bible? Is it a coincidence? Is it also a coincidence that Omenana Ndigbo are exactly, verbatim, carbon-copy as the Ten Commandments?

Back to my point, You can never ever see this phenomenon among yorubas or Hausas...never ever especially in yorubas. But I know hundreds of Igbo families where some children are as light as mixed with dark parents, reinforcing the evidence that the Igbos are inherently alien to Africa and were not darker people when they arrived Africa. Intermarriage with hosts and weather may have changed some of them but their DNA from time to time gives evidence of who they really are. You see the same phenomenon with Bianca Ojukwu whom are parents were dark complexion but produced a mixed looking child.
true my cousin is one of them.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Finally we gonna have a sexy statue in IMO state.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kobicove:
This girl is too skinny...she needs to eat more so she can put more flesh on her bones cheesy
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kobicove:
grin

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Anoda statue loading...

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by moupe: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
benben1000:
You notice how her parents are darker in complexion yet produced a nearly mixed child. This phenomenon is very common in Igbos and Ibibios, Ibibio being an offshoot of Igbo, direct descendant of Arodi or Arochukwu in the bible. A phenomenon where in a family some children are darker and some as nearly mixed. Arodi was the younger brother of Eri, Areli, Ezegbon all sons of Gad who was the son of Jacob. You noticed Eri, Areli, Arodi and Ezegbon are all Igbo names found in the bible....Genesis 46:16? I asked... what are these Igbo names doing in the bible? Is it a coincidence? Is it also a coincidence that Omenana Ndigbo are exactly, verbatim, carbon-copy as the Ten Commandments?

Back to my point, You can never ever see this phenomenon among yorubas or Hausas...never ever especially in yorubas. But I know hundreds of Igbo families where some children are as light as mixed with dark parents, reinforcing the evidence that the Igbos are inherently alien to Africa and were not darker people when they arrived Africa. Intermarriage with hosts and weather may have changed some of them but their DNA from time to time gives evidence of who they really are. You see the same phenomenon with Bianca Ojukwu whom are parents were dark complexion but produced a mixed looking child.

FALSE! YouR logic is not sound. If you want to claim that you igbos are jews descendants then look for another argument to use to buttress your point. Even Bianca Ojukwu's mum was very light skinned, this is well known and even her picture below attest to it so get your facts right for a start.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / Ortom To Buhari: If Katsina Gets N6.25bn For Ranching, Give Benue N100bn / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.