Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement (46739 Views)

See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State / (photo) Check Out Exam Sitting Arrangement At All Hallows Seminary Onitsha / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Naijamate: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is the examination sitting arrangement for student of statistics department university of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
I laugh
When you don't care to read thinking you will copy from your mates

OP, do not use this picture to claim they don't cheat in the school, any course option with little number of students like this one always have the same sitting arrangement in almost every University

111 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Naijamate: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
I laugh
When you don't care to read thinking you will copy from your mates

OP, do not use this picture to claim they don't cheat in the school, any course option with little number of students like this one always have the same sitting arrangement in almost every University
This are not the exact number of student in that level , some are also share to different hall for spacing arrangement

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Phaneroo: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Smiles
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by bahgo2001: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
you're on your own
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Desyner: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2018
All na wash . . .
'Sorting' will still take place at the end of the day . . .

18 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by funstufz: 1:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Can't believe that was University of Ibadan...

Are those lockers or side desk...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 31, 2018
One thing is to write the other is for the result to be released. If you like put 1 student to one hall. he or she will still cheat if he mean it. Don't forget things go behind the scenes

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Only a telescope or binoculars would save you.

If I was in such a hall and I knew nothing, would start theatrics like Dino Melaye

"EDAKUN EPP Me"

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Bossontop(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy grin
Wetin u go d guy wey do u dis kine tin??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by ijewejones: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2018
What do u expect in a class of FEW students? grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by ufuosman(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2018
D department matters, u can write educational course like dis
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by adebowale14: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2018
I trust Uites, Even with these arrangements, 7point is sure...Awon 7 pointers grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by stano2(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2018
This is OYO case but the invigilator won't be that strict considering the sitting arrangement, so if you got ur smart Gs sitting in the same hall, ship go sail well
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by information1: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Reelectbuhari: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2018
University of ibadan ZOOLOGICAL garden
ayam not understanding?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Raydans: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2018
This is what we call your destiny is in your hands

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by jures(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Phaneroo:
Smiles
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Scholar01: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2018
This would only work in departments that don't have much population sha undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2018
adebowale14:
I trust Uites, Even with these arrangements, 7point is sure...Awon 7 pointers grin grin grin

Now 4point cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by mrvitalis(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Back then in engineering in unn this is how we right most of our exams

The ones you sit closer have types and you won't know they have types till like 1 hour into the exam

One thing unn did to me is to learn to write exam on my own without depending on anyone

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by yomalex(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2018
lol

Rekete ni kema Sapere funwon
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
University of ibadan ZOOLOGICAL garden

ayam not understanding?

What's there to confuse you? cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by richlifeclub: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2018
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by Rigel95(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Actually, you can still cheat in this setting. Those who know know, lol.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2018
sad those wey go carry orijo will still do their job.i mean those @the back.
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by toxicbrain: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Desyner:
All na wash . . . 'Sorting' will still take place at the end of the day . . .
you see your life, in Ui? let me just reserve my comment

6 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by nezzar: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2018
It's like this in most schools na
Re: University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement by toxicbrain: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2018
Scholar01:
This would only work in departments that don't have much population sha undecided

almost every department in ui is that few

we are just 35 in my class

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Unilorin 2014/2015 Remedial Thread. / Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.