Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State (3570 Views)

Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / Exam Sitting Arrangement In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / University Of Ibadan Exam Sitting Arrangement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by domesifa(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
In Akwa Ibom State

Students in exit class in Infant Jesus Model Secondary School, Oron sit for Mathematics in the ongoing 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination amid the outbreak of Coronavirus

As a preventive measure against the spread of the pandemic, students and officials wear face shields and observe other protocols in compliance with the country's National Centre for Disease Control and the Federal Ministry of Education guidelines

Nigeria currently has a total of 49,068 confirmed cases of the virus; 36,497 have been discharged with 975 deaths, according to the statistics released by John Hopkins University

2 Likes

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by GboyegaD(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Isn't the face shield sufficient since they are distancing? The level of inconvenience may affect students' performance this year.

4 Likes

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Isn't the face shield sufficient since they are distancing? The level of inconvenience may affect students' performance this year.
I think is better than nose marks
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by paulolee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
dts nice
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by GboyegaD(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah, they should be sufficient in the exam hall.

1 Like

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Samfloxin(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
No passing of current
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Justkatty(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
This kind sitting arrangement fit make some student face shield abi face screen guild to break, because of sweat.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Gspotlicker(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dis one try
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by yarimo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
kikikikihahahihigagagaa f 9 loading 97% grin
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Nicepoker(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
They will still hug themselves after the exams.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Rickmann: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
domesifa:
In Akwa Ibom State

Students in exit class in Infant Jesus Model Secondary School, Oron sit for Mathematics in the ongoing 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination amid the outbreak of Coronavirus

As a preventive measure against the spread of the pandemic, students and officials wear face shields and observe other protocols in compliance with the country's National Centre for Disease Control and the Federal Ministry of Education guidelines

Nigeria currently has a total of 49,068 confirmed cases of the virus; 36,497 have been discharged with 975 deaths, according to the statistics released by John Hopkins University

Uncle corona has organised us by force grin

1 Like

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by NiklauseFred(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hunchogee:

Faceshield should be worn with nose mask else you're still as vulnerable as someone without any covering.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
All for the glam
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by yuswrld20(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
mtcheew
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Auladimeji(m): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
Must you complain?You have problems(Wearing mask and shield will affect ones performances?Olodo oshi)
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by GboyegaD(m): 1:23am On Aug 18, 2020
Auladimeji:
Must you complain?You have problems(Wearing mask and shield will affect ones performances?Olodo oshi)

I laugh. You wey no be olodo, nle ooo. You are so daft to think you can reason my level of brilliance from the post. I wouldn't blame you as you have been conditioned to think that studying in tough situaitions is what good education entails.

1 Like

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Auladimeji(m): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

I laugh. You wey no be olodo, nle ooo. You are so daft to think you can reason my level of brilliance from the post. I wouldn't blame you as you have been conditioned to think that studying in tough situaitions is what good education entails.
Kkk
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by VickyRotex(f): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2020
Chhhaaii embarassed I cant even imagine the inconvenience.

Good luck to everyone writing WAEC.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by SweetiliciousD: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

In your mind?

Better safe than sorry.

Any student who failed cos of face shield and nose mask is laughable.

Moreover, Nigerian students and serious minded youths are not lazy.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Virginnn(f): 5:38am On Aug 18, 2020
yarimo:
Corona or no corona, this is almost like how students sat for exams in the school where work.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by GboyegaD(m): 6:07am On Aug 18, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

In your mind?

Better safe than sorry.

Any student who failed cos of face shield and nose mask is laughable.

Moreover, Nigerian students and serious minded youths are not lazy.

Since they all have face shield, that is sufficient for them in the exam hall.
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by emmy512: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2020
If you school for naija u go realise say all this na formalities, when them finisb that exams them go shake hands, hug, toucn same book and question paper
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by okeyben10: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Nice.
But is ds place below really naija?
How do you handle exam tension inside sun?

2 Likes

Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2020
yarimo:
grin
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Faceshield should be worn with nose mask else you're still as vulnerable as someone without any covering.
Why not wear oxygen kit one time?
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by Achi02(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2020
Dats NYC....
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by mostob(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2020
All na lie jare. The sitting arrangement is just a mere formality.
Abeg help my hustle and bring job o. Check my signature
Re: See Sitting Arrangement Of WAEC Candidates In Akwa Ibom State by yarimo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Virginnn:

Corona or no corona, this is almost like how students sat for exams in the school where work.
your English tou and you claimed to be a teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News As ASUU Members Are Receiving Alerts Of Their Withheld Salaries. / As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. / See What A Public School In ASABA DELTA State Is Calling Free Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.