Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ (48457 Views)

Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by GavelSlam: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
plaetton:

First of all, are not allowed to question the statistics from the NBS ?
The same NBS that uses the colonial era method of using the prices of groundnuts, oranges, and other colonial era cash crops to calculate inflation in the modern era ?

Aside from that, you never provided a link.
Because of that, I don't know whether the actual words and terms in your post was yours or NBS.

For example, saying ' $4b capital import ' is meaningless, unless you specify whether it's a net capital inflows in the form of foreign investments, repatriation from citizens in the Diaspora or cash repatriation from oil proceeds.

When foreign investments come in, they flow into certain sectors such as oil and gas, IT, banking and finance, the capital markets, etc,.and therefore create commensurate economic activities and employment in those sectors.

You can't just throw numbers around without a sensible explanation.

The link was sent before the pasted portion and it was in relation to a question asked..

You do have the right to question sources but there must be one we all must agree with otherwise there'll be no knowledge gained.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
"Recognize a real Don when you see one...." Biggie Smalls

They dare not mess with OBJ.

OBJ is a nasty, vindictive character but he's the best President since 1999...despite not performing so well

ALL he wrote to Buhari was 100% true, though his motives are likely more selfish than patriotic

since democracy in 99, OBJ is the best performing president till now!

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AngelicBeing: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

OBJ is a nasty, vindictive character but he's the best President since 1999...despite not performing so well

ALL he wrote to Buhari was 100% true, though his motives are likely more selfish than patriotic
tongue

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by PStacks(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The same Buhari that has not yet secured a single high or low profile anti-corruption conviction?

The same one a young Bukola Saraki schooled ?

I think you should pity yourself first

speed is nothing without direction.

Young man grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by PStacks(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
aonag:

since democracy in 99, OBJ is the best performing president till now!

Obj is not the best. He is the 1st since after 99. He set the pace for what is happening today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
PStacks:

Obj is not the best. He is the 1st since after 99. He set the pace for what is happening today.

when I say OBJ is the best, I do not mean it in relation to governance in the word itself. I am making a juxtaposition with his successor and the ones after that..

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by WorldRichest: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

If you want to know what suffering is, remain in this country after Buhari wins a second term...

The CBN is releasing thousands of dollars to banks everyday to create an artificial flow of dollars in the country, in a bid to keep fears down!!

I am sorry to say this, Nigeria is gonna be a mess after 2019 with Buhari in power!!

To all my pals who are gonna vote him again due to sentiment, you all are gonna be in deep shhiit

And the millions of dollars that the CBN is releasing to banks everyday to create artificial dollars in the country is from your father's account which he (your father) got by using Donald Trump's love child for dollars money rituals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by docadams: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Agreed .

The problem of insecurity is worrisome.

Some are making political capital out of it .

It is evident some have realised that Nigerians can tolerate anything except death and have begun to use it for selfish gains.

Regardless of whether he contests or not, human life is sacrosanct and all measures must be put in place. State governments also must share in the blame.

With respect to the economy he has done well considering where we are coming from.

Power supply has improved and the people know it.

We can do better.

Would an OBJ presidency have bailed out the states and continue to support them in a time of depression. A big NO without a political collateral. The governors are lilly livered lacking any knack for serious thinking while avoiding basic rrsponsibilities. My little search shows that the regional governments in Ghana are the frontrunners in the fight against criminal herdsmen. Our governors are, just too inept, lazy, and of little value to the common man and the system. Worst still, PMB is too soft with, too pampering of, and too fatherly to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Bizibi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
plaetton:

First of all, are not allowed to question the statistics from the NBS ?
The same NBS that uses the colonial era method of using the prices of groundnuts, oranges, and other colonial era cash crops to calculate inflation in the modern era ?

Aside from that, you never provided a link.
Because of that, I don't know whether the actual words and terms in your post was yours or NBS.

For example, saying ' $4b capital import ' is meaningless, unless you specify whether it's a net capital inflows in the form of foreign investments, repatriation from citizens in the Diaspora or cash repatriation from oil proceeds.

When foreign investments come in, they flow into certain sectors such as oil and gas, IT, banking and finance, the capital markets, etc,.and therefore create commensurate economic activities and employment in those sectors.

You can't just throw numbers around without a sensible explanation.

stop wasting your mb explaining to sycophant
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by GavelSlam: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
docadams:

Would an OBJ presidency have bailed out the states and continue to support them in a time of depression. A big NO without a political collateral. The governors are lilly livered lacking any knack for serious thinking while avoiding basic rrsponsibilities. My little search shows that the regional governments in Ghana are the frontrunners in the fight against criminal herdsmen. Our governors are, just too inept, lazy, and of little value to the common man and the system. Worst still, PMB is too soft with, too pampering of, and too fatherly to them.

OBJ would have been ruthless and successful because OBJ is the master of bribery and subterfuge.

Buhari cannot and would not bribe to have his way so his conscience shackles him.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by brookz: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am highly impressed with the Level of Maturity the Presidency displayed handling the Bomb shell OBJ dropped.

what a lot of people fail to understand is, both OBJ and PMB are retired Generals in the army, and whenever your Superior attacks you, You are left with no option but to maintain status quo which is Discipline.

However, the press release is an Awakening call for PMB to stand on his toes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by docadams: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

OBJ would have been ruthless and successful because OBJ is the master of bribery and subterfuge.

Buhari cannot and would not bribe to have his way so his conscience shackles him.

With such an attitude he makes himself an easy prey to the pack of political jackals. May God save him

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by smalls001: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Because the fvcking economy isn't productive!!

Imagine a CEO dipping his hands into his personal purse to keep a dying company afloat. For how long?

In this case, Nigeria isn't Buhari's sweat, so just imagine the mess that would accompany us when he knows that he has gotten a 2nd term ticket!!

Buhari isn't fit to manage an aboki shop. He would run it down!! He wasn't productive with 150 cows, how can he manage 150 million people?
Looks like you're talking from the other holes in your body asides your mouth.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by GavelSlam: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
docadams:

With such an attitude he makes himself an easy prey to the pack of political jackals. May God save him

The result is what we see today.

Had it been OBJ, Saraki would have been long gone by dangling juicy carrots before other senators who would have done the hatchet job.

I have realised in this Nigeria of ours, Good doesn't always triumph over evil, at least, not in the short run.

But good is always the right choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by jrusky(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is one of the thing that is really annoying me as per Buhari. He Buhari a retired General in army, president and the commander in chief warned his aide to keep off obj mention but this goat called shittu still buffed the president and Tracked obj.

Well Buhari is no longer the president anyway because if truly he is shitty or shittor or shit*** should be fired outrightly for daring the president order.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Yeeyo: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wat has buhari even done??
He created fulani herdsmen, increase pump price, bad economic, Nigeria has no direction now, that's his contribution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by jrusky(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yeeyo:

He created fulani herdsmen, increase pump price, bad economic, Nigeria has no direction now, that's his contribution.

Good answer. God bless

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Draxlerinc: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

If you want to know what suffering is, remain in this country after Buhari wins a second term...

The CBN is releasing thousands of dollars to banks everyday to create an artificial flow of dollars in the country, in a bid to keep fears down!!

I am sorry to say this, Nigeria is gonna be a mess after 2019 with Buhari in power!!

To all my pals who are gonna vote him again due to sentiment, you all are gonna be in deep shhiit

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Obdk: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
Latest report by the National Bureau of Statistics reveal that the total capital imported in the hit $4.145 billion, an amount more than double the inflow in the second quarter of the same year, representing an increased value of 147.5 per cent on a year on year basis.

The record is the first since the beginning of 2015 that capital hit over $4 billion in a quarter, and this boom was mainly was mainly driven by significant growth in both Portfolio Investment and Other Investments.

which growth in portfolio investment.
the growth is as a result of increase in amount remitted by niherians in diaspora who take advantage of the strong dollar. they bring in lots of foreign currency due to fall of naira
1000 dollar 220000
1000 dollar 370000
profit of 150000 which can also be productive
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Kokaine(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I'm going back to cali
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:39am On Jan 31, 2018
PStacks:

speed is nothing without direction.

Young man grow up.

What direction ? He needs 8 years of power to secure one conviction ? He's had 3 so far and botched them all.

Maina. ..Babachir. ..etc. all happened under his watch. Don't you have newspapers? TV in your village ?

YOU had quite a lot of growing up to do. Now go and change your diapers...full by now

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by usba: 5:24am On Jan 31, 2018
[s]
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Stop barking. You are getting very boring. Was Abacha not a military man ? Why did he arrest OBJ ? Buhari would hit back and say what ? That he made the economy better ? Don't be foolish
[/s]

It is a waste of time engaging unwise reasoning, so whatever PMB does is conditioned on what Abacha did? Wow this sort of brainlessness is very intriguing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]
Usba to his useless homosexual father:
It is a waste of time engaging unwise reasoning, so whatever PMB does is conditioned on what Abacha did? Wow this sort of brainlessness is very intriguing.

I agree....No wonder you were born this way. Buzz off now or keep barking.

Choice is yours. I have more hometraining lessons for you. I am infamous for them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Primebuilders(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell me at what point in the Nigerian economy that the CBN has not pumped forex into the economy?

What you should be asking your self is all the dollar being pumped where is it going?

Something is wrong somewhere. There is capital flight still ongoing
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by GavelSlam: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Primebuilders:

What you should be asking your self is all the dollar being pumped where is it going?

Something is wrong somewhere. There is capital flight still ongoing

Capital flight when the stock exchange is making humongous profits?

Yes there's capital flight INWARDS.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by sunnysmile80: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Please, go and get your PVC
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Kdon2: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Bullshit!! We in the streets are gonna eat links right?
Nationalaccordnewspapaer.com
What the fvck is that?
Badt guy!
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by supereagle(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Dirkcoyt: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Guk:

Let me help answer one of your questions. About 9 months ago, CBN allowed for a new FX window to be open by FMDQ. This window is now the greatest supplier of FX & not even CBN and for your info over USD$125.08million was traded at the I&E – Investors’ & Exporters’ FX Window today 30th Jan2018 and that happens Monday to Friday and thats one of the reasons why FX rate has been stable for a whole year.
Another reason why it has been stable is because of FX Futures. Google both Investors’ & Exporters’ FX Window & FX Futures for more info

Bro pls can I send you a pm. I need to discuss something regarding a post you make some years back but I don't want to quote you on that page. thanks . not something serious, I only need your deep insight on a particular comment of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.