Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ (48455 Views)

Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by jrerico1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
In OBJ I stand. Buhari most leave power, weed should be legal

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by BruncleZuma: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

This is just January, can't wait for June and July.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Skepticus: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Na only soldier work buhari sabi and if there's something soldiers know and imbibe very well, it's respect for superiors. He still calls OBJ his boss and he knows a verbal attack would do his struggling administration no good. Wetin he go use attack ebora owu sef?

Just wish he and his cabal will be sensible enough to heed the message delivered by the evil messenger otherwise he go hear wen!!

U dey reason well

I agree with you on this...

There is this military code of showing respect to superiors that they carry into retirement.

Despite the animosity, soldiers barely attack each other in public.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by americanson: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Na only soldier work buhari sabi and if there's something soldiers know and imbibe very well, it's respect for superiors. He still calls OBJ his boss and he knows a verbal attack would do his struggling administration no good. Wetin he go use attack ebora owu sef?

Just wish he and his cabal will be sensible enough to heed the message delivered by the evil messenger otherwise he go hear wen!!
OBJ will write another one... just wait for it.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Lomprico2: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by docadams: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

https://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/nigerias-capital-importation-hit-4-145-billion-q317-sets-highest-record-11-quarters/

PMB problem is majorly the herdsmen crisis , even though of recent. Nonetheless,the issue gores me so bad. I wish he tackles it very very soon. The possibility of the hand of a 3rf force working assiduously to ensure it persists for as long as possible cannot be overlooked. If solving it means breaking alliances then he shouldn't hesitate. I believe once that is solved his government will be on cruise control again.

OBJ is like a neglected housewife whose only way to attract attention is to be petty, quarrelsome and nag. Some wives like him are better ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Enemyofpeace: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
As per the military connection and seniority
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Nackzy: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Animal Like you to show that you don't know anything
You are the communication Minister... Nigerians are still paying very high for data
MTN 1.2 Gig for 1k
Glo 2 gig for 1k
DSTV have finish us... N ur dh communicating what you don't know Jst like you master.... I can pinish zezs game
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by BiafranBushBoy: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Bad source but quoting NBS.

NBS controlled by the govt Shea?
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Abfinest007(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
the dullard is afraid
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by demitola(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

How is he gonna do that? Does he know management?

Does he know how to handle human resource?

Does he have competent hands?

This isn't a question of who should be president!! This is a question of "What the hell does our future as youth holds in this Goddamn country"

The motherfucking asshole is old already, and would soon die!! We have years ahead of us!!

Aren't you fucking scared?
With the way you hang your economic destiny on the federal government, infact im scared for your future oo..... take it easy bro! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by livebynite: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

What does this mean?

Would it be new for a central bank to pump forex or even local currency into the economy, any economy for that matter?

Is that a bad thing?

Should the populace be more productive and depending less on imports wouldn't that imply less intervention by the apex bank?

And how will the populace become productive and relyless on imports? Isn't it when the government creates an enabling environment that industry will thrive ?
Where is the steady power supply? Goodroads for transportation, good security ? Good health care in case of accident?

Or are you drunk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by BabaO2: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
"Recognize a real Don when you see one...." Biggie Smalls

They dare not mess with OBJ.

OBJ is a nasty, vindictive character but he's the best President since 1999...despite not performing so well

ALL he wrote to Buhari was 100% true, though his motives are likely more selfish than patriotic
Liberation is your problem. Obasanjo is a gutless, fearful and selfish ugly old man that can only talk behind scene relying on immunity/pity as ex president to shield him from arrest/attack. When he was the president/military head of state, how many toes did he step upon to make Nigeria better? Obasanjo is a Nigerian, he is not Nigeria nor the owner of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]
Sharrap, OBJ is even the worst, especially in the areas of elections where he destroyed democracy and the will of the people.Obj is no don, just a useful nuisance. pMB respects military tradition of respecting their superiors. That is why he is not hitting back.

Stop barking. You are getting very boring. Was Abacha not a military man ? Why did he arrest OBJ ? Buhari would hit back and say what ? That he made the economy better ? Don't be foolish

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by GavelSlam: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
docadams:

PMB problem is majorly the herdsmen crisis , even though of recent. Nonetheless,the issue gores me so bad. I wish he tackles it very very soon. The possibility of the hand of a 3rf force working assiduously to ensure it persists for as long as possible cannot be overlooked. If solving it means breaking alliances then he shouldn't hesitate. I believe once that is solved his government will be on cruise control again.

OBJ is like a neglected housewife whose only way to attract attention is to be petty, quarrelsome and nag. Some wives like him are better ignored.

Agreed .

The problem of insecurity is worrisome.

Some are making political capital out of it .

It is evident some have realised that Nigerians can tolerate anything except death and have begun to use it for selfish gains.

Regardless of whether he contests or not, human life is sacrosanct and all measures must be put in place. State governments also must share in the blame.

With respect to the economy he has done well considering where we are coming from.

Power supply has improved and the people know it.

We can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
BabaO2:

Liberation is your problem. Obasanjo is a gutless, fearful and selfish ugly old man that can only talk behind scene relying on immunity/pity as ex president to shield him from arrest/attack. When he was the president/military head of state, how many toes did he step upon to make Nigeria better? Obasanjo is a Nigerian, he is not Nigeria nor the owner of Nigeria.

You call OBJ gutless and fearful. grin

I would like to see your whole extended family combine their bravery and multiply it by a trillion.

I am 101% sure it won't be an atom of what OBJ has.

You need Liberation + Deliverance. Some of your nuts must be loose. See a psychiatrist, friendly advice

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

If you want to know what suffering is, remain in this country after Buhari wins a second term...

The CBN is releasing thousands of dollars to banks everyday to create an artificial flow of dollars in the country, in a bid to keep fears down!!

I am sorry to say this, Nigeria is gonna be a mess after 2019 with Buhari in power!!

To all my pals who are gonna vote him again due to sentiment, you all are gonna be in deep shhiit

As if you know anything about what you are saying....Mtchewww.

What mess would Nigeria be in 2019? Say who your candidate is that will not get Nigeria into a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by bejeria101(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Always warning and doing nothing,clueless relic dullard.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Because the fvcking economy isn't productive!!

Imagine a CEO dipping his hands into his personal purse to keep a dying company afloat. For how long?

In this case, Nigeria isn't Buhari's sweat, so just imagine the mess that would accompany us when he knows that he has gotten a 2nd term ticket!!

Buhari isn't fit to manage an aboki shop. He would run it down!! He wasn't productive with 150 cows, how can he manage 150 million people?

Which law says that a CEO can't use personal funds to resuscitate a dying business if he believes he can? You mean he can use personal funds to set-up a business but can't use same to resuscitate it? I sincerely don't see any sense in this analogy of yours.

How has President Buhari run down Nigeria? Explain please, Mr. Economist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wat has buhari even done??

He has brought 'discipline'
21st century jihad
Fulani herdsmen attacks..........python dance angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by bedspread: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wat has buhari even done??
popularizing Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by plaetton: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
Latest report by the National Bureau of Statistics reveal that the total capital imported in the hit $4.145 billion, an amount more than double the inflow in the second quarter of the same year, representing an increased value of 147.5 per cent on a year on year basis.

The record is the first since the beginning of 2015 that capital hit over $4 billion in a quarter, and this boom was mainly was mainly driven by significant growth in both Portfolio Investment and Other Investments.

What the fck are you talking About ?
Are you talking about foreign investment inflows , or are you referring to repatriated foreign exchange from Nigerians abroad or are you talking about repatriation of oil sale proceeds ?

If you are referring to foreign investment inflows, then may I kindly ask to know in which sectors of the economy are these investments flowing into ? Where is it creating employment in the economy ?

And by the way, did you compare the figures to the foreign exchange outflows ?
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by PStacks(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
"Recognize a real Don when you see one...." Biggie Smalls

They dare not mess with OBJ.

OBJ is a nasty, vindictive character but he's the best President since 1999...despite not performing so well

ALL he wrote to Buhari was 100% true, though his motives are likely more selfish than patriotic

I just pity you .. its like you dont know Buhari.

Anti-Corruption Icon One of Africa....

Obasanjo's cabinet might not be entirely cleaned out oo.. he too could have linens of economic and financial crimes in his closest.

Haliburton scandals.
Ecological Funds.

Buhari can trace plenty things back to him na.

you dont know all these retired Generals. They are all full of Tacts.

lets just say Obasanjo and his good friend Buhari are on the table enjoying a game of chess.

we are all mere spectators, we can yap as we like.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by BabaO2: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You call OBJ gutless and fearful. grin

I would like to see your whole extended family combine their bravery and multiply it by a trillion.

I am 101% sure it won't be an atom of what OBJ has.

You need Liberation + Deliverance. Some of your nuts must be loose. See a psychiatrist, friendly advice
Sango lo ma pa gbogbo idile e papo, latori baba e titi de abi gbehin idile yin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by GavelSlam: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
plaetton:

What the fck are you talking About ?
Are you talking about foreign investment inflows , or are you referring to repatriated foreign exchange from Nigerians abroad or are you talking about repatriation of oil sale proceeds ?

If you are referring to foreign investment inflows, then may I kindly ask to know in which sectors of the economy are these investments flowing into ? Where is it creating employment in the economy ?

And by the way, did you compare the figures to the foreign exchange outflows ?

If you are doubting statistics from the NBS then we cannot have a discussion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
PStacks:

I just pity you .. its like you dont know Buhari.

Anti-Corruption Icon One of Africa....

Obasanjo's cabinet might not be entirely cleaned out oo.. he too could have linens of economic and financial crimes in his closest.

Haliburton scandals.
Ecological Funds.

Buhari can trace plenty things back to him na.

you dont know all these retired Generals. They are all full of Tacts.

lets just say Obasanjo and his good friend Buhari are on the table enjoying a game of chess.

we are all mere spectators, we can yap as we like.

The same Buhari that has not yet secured a single high or low profile anti-corruption conviction?

The same one a young Bukola Saraki schooled ?

I think you should pity yourself first

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

If you want to know what suffering is, remain in this country after Buhari wins a second term...

The CBN is releasing thousands of dollars to banks everyday to create an artificial flow of dollars in the country, in a bid to keep fears down!!

I am sorry to say this, Nigeria is gonna be a mess after 2019 with Buhari in power!!

To all my pals who are gonna vote him again due to sentiment, you all are gonna be in deep shhiit
You really don't know your left from your right.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
BabaO2:

Sango lo ma pa gbogbo idile e papo, latori baba e titi de abi gbehin idile yin.

Baba re ati Babanla baba e lo n basoro

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
but he's the best President since 1999...despite not performing so well

Not hard when your competitors are a vegetable, a drunkard and a retired general who has been castrated. The question is Obasanjo had a hand in all 3...you see the theme? anything Obasanjo has a hand in is never good for Nigeria...same with Shagari in 1983. Obasanjo will never support anyone who will eclipse him and put him to shame. Youve just said exactly what OBJ wants people to say.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by plaetton: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you are doubting statistics from the NBS then we cannot have a discussion.

First of all, are not allowed to question the statistics from the NBS ?
The same NBS that uses the colonial era method of using the prices of groundnuts, oranges, and other colonial era cash crops to calculate inflation in the modern era ?

Aside from that, you never provided a link.
Because of that, I don't know whether the actual words and terms in your post was yours or NBS.

For example, saying ' $4b capital import ' is meaningless, unless you specify whether it's a net capital inflows in the form of foreign investments, repatriation from citizens in the Diaspora or cash repatriation from oil proceeds.

When foreign investments come in, they flow into certain sectors such as oil and gas, IT, banking and finance, the capital markets, etc,.and therefore create commensurate economic activities and employment in those sectors.

You can't just throw numbers around without a sensible explanation.
Re: Buhari ‘warns Aides Over Obasanjo’ by Guk: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

How much was a Naira to dollars before?

What caused the reduction?

Is this flow normal or artificial?

What if it stops just for a day?

Answer my questions.

Let me help answer one of your questions. About 9 months ago, CBN allowed for a new FX window to be open by FMDQ. This window is now the greatest supplier of FX & not even CBN and for your info over USD$125.08million was traded at the I&E – Investors’ & Exporters’ FX Window today 30th Jan2018 and that happens Monday to Friday and thats one of the reasons why FX rate has been stable for a whole year.
Another reason why it has been stable is because of FX Futures. Google both Investors’ & Exporters’ FX Window & FX Futures for more info

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Ambode Transforms Ketu-Alapere Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.