Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription (22696 Views)

New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN / New Naira Notes! Arabic Is The Reason? / The New Naira Coins And Polymer Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2007
@auwal

please stop lying that Nigeria is developing Nuclear weapons. This is the kind of stupid rumour that caused the Iraq massacre.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2007
Not true
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2007
@9ja4eva

you mean Iraq was not attacked under the premise of having WMDs? Please enlighten me!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by 9ja4eva: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2007
I mean Nigeria producing Nuclear weapons
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2007
Ehn, yes. It is definitely a lie that Nigeria is making nuclear weapons but all these oil-hungry countries don't need it to be true before they IRAQUISE us

so abeg help me beg that boy to hush it.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by kenechi22(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2007
They can go to hell for all i care who noticed them sef.They can gather all currencies in the north and inscript arabic language on it.[Magacious indomies]
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2007
Thank you *Denex for correcting my Error, It was the Soviet Union that collapse not Russia.

If you like to hold your name "Nigeria" You can, but you can as well change your country name, to maybe Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Republic, or as you wish,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2007
who then said that America or other powerful countries will not attack Nigeria because it has Oil? It can of course attack Naija, and it will go right into the southern country, it will not bother to come into the North (No Oil), And it is the Southerners that will suffer very much, Because heavy fighting will be held there, and you will southerners migrating outside the country, You better hold upto yourselves and get ready for the time,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2007
@auwal

Em, sorry O, but I thought you said there was oil? Now no oil?

kai! The fear of America is truly the end of oil.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
what better place to attack than a place with "untapped oil"
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2007
@babyosisi

better still, a muslim land with "untapped oil", claiming to have nuclear weapons.

In fact, that in itself is a suicide note by the UHE.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
@babyosisi

better still, a muslim land with "untapped oil", claiming to have nuclear weapons.

In fact, that in itself is a suicide note by the UHE.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2007
May allah be praised
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
Thank God, For the First time in UHE movement, we have meet with the two former NSAs (National Security Advisers) and the CDC,
And we have successfully negotiated on certain issues, and we have signed some few agreements, and they gave us good advice regarding our movement,

Peace Peace Peace

United Hausa Emirates will be formed without loss of single life,

Watch us,

I will just keep Nairalanders updated on our movement, I may not be responding to some of your replies/posts,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2007
we cant wait for the actualisation of this. Please the earlier the UHE is formed the better. Take baba go-slow yar adua with u.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2007
davidylan:

we can't wait for the actualisation of this. Please the earlier the UHE is formed the better. Take baba go-slow yar adua with u.

Lol.
Now that the CDC is involved,they may eradicate yaradua at fumigation
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Iman3(m): 1:34am On Jun 20, 2007
United Hausa Emirates will be formed without loss of single life,

Watch us,

Hurry Up!I'm not getting any younger.I want to see this dream actualised before the evening of my life.Do you need any help? I can be of some assistance. grin
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
We have in our efforts to make our esteemed citizens land-un-locked we have started our research on two different european countries, i.e. Austria and Switzerland which are also land-locked countries, but has the highest Standard of Living in the world.

We will look into their way of doing business with other countries, we will use the kinds of tactics they are using and make our UHE citizens Land-Un-Locked,
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2007
auwal87:

We have in our efforts to make our esteemed citizens land-un-locked we have started our research on two different european countries, i.e. Austria and Switzerland which are also land-locked countries, but has the highest Standard of Living in the world.

We will look into their way of doing business with other countries, we will use the kinds of tactics they are using and make our UHE citizens Land-Un-Locked,

Perhaps you can do ur own shipping by air. grin
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
@topic
who the hell are the hausas to talk, are they not tired of making trouble. whatever Nigeria is passing through today is their fault. why don't they shut up and rest,their noise is getting unnecessary and annoying daily, Nigeria would have been a better country without the hausas. haven't they cause enough damage?

what do they have? nothing. they won't even allow the places like niger delta who's land Nigeria's economy rest on to talk. what is their problem sef? biafra wanted to form their own country,they did no agree,because they know they would be dead, so please they should all shut up and take a break.

i personally don't like the idea of Nigeria separating and everyone going their own way. but if this is going to be the way out,for all these rubbish to stop then so be it.

because from the way things are going,if something is not done fast there is a slight chance there might be another civil war, and if such happens its going to be bad and bloody, so i don't pray for it.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by olutomiwa(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
auwal87:

UHE a land full of COWS,DESTITUES,THIEFS AND MUMU[quote][/quote]
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2007
not to talk of maiguards
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2007
Land unlocked? That is another mumu term I am learning on Nairaland. Well, I wish you luck in finding the key that will land unlock the UHE.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by angel101(f): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2007
lol
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by auwal87(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2007
I always feel Happy and Excited when I saw words like Cows, Mumus, Groundnuts, Theifs, It is an essence showing that even in a simple forum where no one sees you, you cannot make an imagination, think, and post positive, straight to the point and humble words. Words like that will always live you the way you are now, even if you will wake up one day and see that there is no single Hausa-Fulani Man living on this Earth. I will not add anything to you, All those that posts things like that, are either not Educated, or lack proper cause of aggumentation, they do not have a very good point to state but only simple harsh words like that.

Any person that know what he is doing is always looking at the cause of thing first, then bring out a solution that will work it out efficiently. Even though you seems to understand that Hausa people are ignorants, or are not educated with western education, this people that you used to post harsh/bad words to, are people like you, they are created by the God that created you, there is no single difference between Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Kanuri, etc (Islamic Point of View), but since you always put your Tribe first and others follow, I do not see any possible solution to all these than see all of us living on their own, no matter how difficult it will be, living independently will at least bring more development to each of the nations.

For those that are looking upto War, we are not looking for War, it is not a Solution, even if there will be War, you will never hear that Soldiers are finished, War has ended, you will always hear that negotiation is underway between the two rival leaders on a single table, piece of paper, and a simple pen. We want to make up our Nation in peaceful manner.

Currently, we are still working on the Laws of our Country, Flag, National Anthem, and Currency.
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2007
islam is a religion of peace, if you dont agree with me i will kill you
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Nov 19, 2007
lmao!!!!! :d ;d :d ;d :d ;d :d
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by angel101(f): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2007
@ chezi
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by denex: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2007
Abeg, they should reject into my bank account. This is christmas period, no time for nonsense!
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2007
It's still a dream to me the sultan and his cohorts can still make such comments in the 21st century undecided
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by Mamajama(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2007
Let them reject it, we will spend it for them, lol
Re: Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription by evergie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2007
No wonder i gave one babiyallah =N=1000 yestaday and he refused. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons / FG Inaugurates Gold Refinery, Boosts Small-scale Mining / Forex Speculators From Benin Republic, Ghana, Others Invade Nigeria For Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.