Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ahmed Musa Says He’s Happy Back To CSKA Moscow - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Says He’s Happy Back To CSKA Moscow (1133 Views)

Arsenal Gave Total Delete To CSKA Moscow -europa League Race / Musa: Why I Returned To CSKA / Ucl-m.united Reveal Those Who Will Not Make The Squad To CSKA Moscow Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Says He’s Happy Back To CSKA Moscow by Malizumedia: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nigeria International, Ahmed Musa said he is happy and pleased to be back to his former club, CSKA Moscow as a player.

“I am very happy and proud to be back. This is truly my home, champion team that fights for the top awards and occupies highest places. I am back to red-blue family! .He said he promise that he will give everything for his club in order to make PFC CSKA champion again. I will work very hard”, Musa told the club’s website.

MORE ON....https://malizumedia.com/ahmed-musa-says-hes-happy-back-to-cska-moscow/
Re: Ahmed Musa Says He’s Happy Back To CSKA Moscow by markfemisgay: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Message To Sweden Players After World Cup Exit (Photo) / Why Do Little Kids Usually Follow Players To The Pitch During Football Matches / To All Virtual Football Betting Fans (VFL From Betradar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.